It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery orbs in my house with pictures?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They are dust particles. I have horses and it's impossible to get pictures of moving horses at night, in a horse arena, using a flash that won't produce a picture of a horse with "orbs" all over the darned place!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ive seen the real thing, trust me you will know it is the real thing. my girlfriend in about 2005 around in august at night woke me up. she said, wake up, wake up, wake up, what is that? i said, leave me alone im trying to sleep. she said it again and repeated it shaking me. i turned around still groggy and when i saw it my eyes openned wide to see it. as i stared at it i looked around the room for the light source. the window shades pulled, door closed. the only light was a blue night light in the corner. the thing was the size of a golf ball or bigger and it was in front of the t.v. in front of our bed. it then started moving toward the bed. i could see movement on the outside of the ball. for example, kind of movement. if you take a laser and a blank white peice of paper and point the laser at it when it is on. you can see movement in the red ball, the laser red ball on the peice of paper. if your eyes are not so good dont even attempt, you will not see it.
that is what the white ball in front of my t.v looked like, only it was the size of a golf ball and it moved towards the bed and stopped. i then said to lisa, im going to touch it. so i started to get off my bed to touch it and the thing flew next to the t.v then thru the wall and when it did this i could see outside, thru the wall. then the light got dimmer and dimmer till it was out and the wall was the wall again. now that i think about it there has been alot of weird things that happen here on this hill here in brandondale, chaska.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

If you look at the second lot of pics taken outside, look closesly into one of the 'orbs' it looks like a face with a bunch of rings around it.. not saing it means anything, just happened to notice it..its kinda weird

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pudgeego
ive seen the real thing, trust me you will know it is the real thing. my girlfriend in about 2005 around in august at night woke me up. she said, wake up, wake up, wake up, what is that? i said, leave me alone im trying to sleep. she said it again and repeated it shaking me. i turned around still groggy and when i saw it my eyes openned wide to see it. as i stared at it i looked around the room for the light source. the window shades pulled, door closed. the only light was a blue night light in the corner. the thing was the size of a golf ball or bigger and it was in front of the t.v. in front of our bed. it then started moving toward the bed. i could see movement on the outside of the ball. for example, kind of movement. if you take a laser and a blank white peice of paper and point the laser at it when it is on. you can see movement in the red ball, the laser red ball on the peice of paper. if your eyes are not so good dont even attempt, you will not see it.
that is what the white ball in front of my t.v looked like, only it was the size of a golf ball and it moved towards the bed and stopped. i then said to lisa, im going to touch it. so i started to get off my bed to touch it and the thing flew next to the t.v then thru the wall and when it did this i could see outside, thru the wall. then the light got dimmer and dimmer till it was out and the wall was the wall again. now that i think about it there has been alot of weird things that happen here on this hill here in brandondale, chaska.

PLEASE see my video posting....did you see the same thing I caught on video in my bedroom??? You are the first one that has a similar experience to me. This thing harassed me for months. It started to become really creepy. I called out the name of Jesus Christ and it stopped on a dime.
WEIRD!
Is this similar to what you saw?
HERE
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I seriously can't believe someone is questioning what is obviously dust particles in the room, are! Hahaha! That's brilliant!

It's pure, 100% good old house dust my friend, sorry.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

Originally posted by pudgeego

PLEASE see my video posting....did you see the same thing I caught on video in my bedroom??? You are the first one that has a similar experience to me. This thing harassed me for months. It started to become really creepy. I called out the name of Jesus Christ and it stopped on a dime.
WEIRD!
Is this similar to what you saw?
HERE
www.metacafe.com...

Sorry to be rude, but that is rubbish, i seriously hope noone believes that, especially the video author.

'My camera settings are broke so it looks like it's shot at night' - i work with cameras, the only way that it'd look like you shot it at night, would be either because (A) you DID shoot it at night, or (B) you closed the blinds/curtains and had a really dark room.

Otherwise it's pretty damn hard (i won't say impossible) to make a fully lit room, look pitch black in the daylight with a camera, without some form of shutter speed (still image).

Not to mention the orb looks alot like a piece of light from the window, exactly as i get during the night on my wall.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I BELIEVE IT 100%....
These orbs are real as you reading this post.. Don't let anyone tell you they are not.
These are spirits that are being let loose on the earth..Some say they are good and when this happened to me I thought it was good to, until it began harassing me every morning at 3:00AM for months until I started invoking the name of Jesus Christ and it then would immediately STOP!
I believe they are demonic...I took pictures in my home to and found them all over.
Here is what happened to me.
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

This guy is on the serious wind up, that is for sure. Noone is crazy enough to actually believe what this guy is writing are they?

DEMONIC? JESUS? SPIRIT ORBS? Come on man, they are dust, there's no arguing with it, whether you've invented 200 things, had 30 DVD's or are a christian.

Dust is dust, i could easily go take pictures of dust right now if you wanted.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Exactly!

Look, it is dust.

Just calm down a bit and you can prove it to yourself quite simply.

Follow these easy steps below, and become a fully fledged paranormal photographer!

Take your digicam.

Turn the flash on (day or night).

Go into your living/sitting room.

Pick up one of your chair cusions.

Beat the thing with your hand a few times.

Take photo's of the room using the flash.

Voila! Instant 'Orbs'

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I try not to spook myself but I've gone through all my house progress pictures looking for those orb things on the main floor and cant find any. We lived in a different house while this one was being built. Not one picture I took at that house or anywhere else has those orb things. If they did I would know it was my camera or dust.

I thought that after we moved the furniture in those werent visable, until looking further.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pudgeego

That is a scary story. I think there are a lot of unexplained paranormal activitys. I'm not saying my orb/dust things are for sure but it's still very odd.

It reminds me of that movie poltergeist. Where the builder built on top of a cemetery, removed the headstones and left the bodies there. Creepy.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There are two main schools of thought regarding the cause of orbs in photographs. The first school sees it as a fairly clear-cut case of flash reflection off of dust, particles, insects, or moisture droplets in the air in front of the camera, i.e. they are naturalistic.

The opposing school maintains that orbs are paranormal in nature, i.e. non-naturalistic.
Some people claim that paranormal orbs are more likely to appear in certain locales, or are attracted to human activities, especially those involving children. The images on the Internet forum devoted to orbs are taken in graveyards, backyards, attics, and kitchens, as well as bars, convention centers, and city streets – in short, anywhere people may be taking photos.

www.nespi.net...

It's weird it mentions attics. Mine isnt an old dusty one but new construction.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

I BELIEVE IT 100%....
These orbs are real as you reading this post.. Don't let anyone tell you they are not.
These are spirits that are being let loose on the earth..Some say they are good and when this happened to me I thought it was good to, until it began harassing me every morning at 3:00AM for months until I started invoking the name of Jesus Christ and it then would immediately STOP!
I believe they are demonic...I took pictures in my home to and found them all over.
Here is what happened to me.
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

This guy is on the serious wind up, that is for sure. Noone is crazy enough to actually believe what this guy is writing are they?

DEMONIC? JESUS? SPIRIT ORBS? Come on man, they are dust, there's no arguing with it, whether you've invented 200 things, had 30 DVD's or are a christian.

Dust is dust, i could easily go take pictures of dust right now if you wanted.

LET me make myself perfectly CLEAR!!!!
THIS happened...I saw it! I filmed it...
How can a light pulsating out of my wall with flashing triangles be a DUST PARTICLE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Maybe you can come over to my house in Chicago and I will give you my camera so you can see the cameras lighting yourself????
The ignorance level on this site is mind boggling.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm not ruling out dust but others believe there is more to it. Just "What If"?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Why are so so opposed, yet your avatar is full of orbs? Is that dust particles I really cant tell.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

A face with rings around it shaped like an orb is freaky. It's good for my imagination. I'm hoping it's dust instead of having my house built on a vortex, with spirit entities hanging around upstairs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join