It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery orbs in my house with pictures?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
With Orbs/dust at top of stairs

Why only the second and 3rd floor but not the main floor?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Both of these pictures were taken in the attic with the flash on one has orbs and one doesnt.

NO orbs

With Orbs

I dont know why it does that.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

Did you see the last 2 attic pictures. They both had a flash. One has orbs the other doesnt.

I'm starting to believe it is dust. I cant understand why I havent seen any on the main floor.

It a creepy thought that the house is built on a weird Vortex or something weird.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Taken today the first one has no visible orb or dust the second picture has one in the upper left hand corner. What do you make of this? This is my new camera and the pictures both had the flash on and were taken less than a minute from each other.

No Orb

With Orb looking thing in upper left corner. That is odd!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I BELIEVE IT 100%....
These orbs are real as you reading this post.. Don't let anyone tell you they are not.
These are spirits that are being let loose on the earth..Some say they are good and when this happened to me I thought it was good to, until it began harassing me every morning at 3:00AM for months until I started invoking the name of Jesus Christ and it then would immediately STOP!
I believe they are demonic...I took pictures in my home to and found them all over.
Here is what happened to me.
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

HI wonderworld,

Unfortunately these are just dust particles. I have taken part in photographing orbs before. Real orbs emit their own light/energy. Your photographs just show dust I'm afraid. There are minute dust particles in even the cleanest homes. They are airborne too.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie

HI wonderworld,

Unfortunately these are just dust particles. I have taken part in photographing orbs before. Real orbs emit their own light/energy. Your photographs just show dust I'm afraid. There are minute dust particles in even the cleanest homes. They are airborne too.

Kind regards,

Dobbie

Your very very very very very very very very deceived if you think these are dust particles..
Save it for someone else!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Something else that can effect photographs and can cause orbs, especially on digital cameras, are reflective surfaces. It has to do with angles and the like, but you can get an "artifact" in a photograph when a flash reflects off of a surface in just the right way. I don't know the exact angles needed or exactly why they don't happen every time you have a reflective surface, but I has to do with the light striking the camera's lens just right. It tends to create more translucent and larger orbs.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Wideawake, I respect your opinion and your experience, but the OP isn't actually seeing these things. They're only showing up in pics. I have taken pics before and have actually seen the dust particles illuminate and when I looked at the pics... yep, orbs just like the OP's pics. I think your experience was something completely different.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry about that.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

Originally posted by Dobbie

HI wonderworld,

Kind regards,

Dobbie

Your very very very very very very very very deceived if you think these are dust particles..
Save it for someone else!

Hey if it toots your horn, if it gives you a buzz, then by all means, believe these are paranormal orbs. I'm just saying it as it is. No probs.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would be HAPPY to show you pictures of orbs that showed up in my room.
I have them on Film and I have them in photos..
Sorry but I'm not buying it!
Believe what ever you want!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yeah I was taking video of the loudest thunderstorm Ive ever heard last week... and I took some photos with flash too. And I noticed the same effect when light reflects off the rain. Dust is no different and in any enclose space there is dust. Also Ive heard some sort of air particles will too..? But I do know for certain dust and rain.

reply to post by Wideawake08

Really guy? Demonic circles? Surely they would have more imagination!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
I would be HAPPY to show you pictures of orbs that showed up in my room.
I have them on Film and I have them in photos..
Sorry but I'm not buying it!
Believe what ever you want!

I don't think anyone has said that all orbs are dust - just that the orbs in OP's photos are dust. If you want to talk about your pictures, why don't you start a thread about them and then we can discuss your situation.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I must comment on this topic. I was too plagued by the appearance of orbs on my photos. Using multiple cameras and times of day the phenomena refused to subside. They are indeed spirits. There are most likely here to watch some major event in your life. I have taken photos literally filled edge to edge and then other nights just a few. Orbs strangely enough will show their sex. Pink for girls and blue for boys, i guess its the best way they know how to communicate this with us. I also found yellow tends to be a protector of some kind. A powerful but helpful spirit. Talk to them and tell them if they scare you. Tell them how they scare you and ask them not to do the things that scare you. To my experience they will stop that particular activity. Sometimes the orbs are lost and need Guidance they don't believe they can go to heaven tell them god forgives all and they should go to him.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well since this is an orb thread....Ill post my video....

Video of orbs are from ECETI group on youtube...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by GOTZEUS]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wideawake08..I believe is not all there. He also believes that there is a star out there showing that the anti-christ is here.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Wideawake08..I believe is not all there. He also believes that there is a star out there showing that the anti-christ is here.

I WOULD HAVE YOU know:
I was a astrologer for over 30 years and was very heavy in the esoteric NEW Age Bull S%T!.
I will also have you know that I have owned 3 businesses and have invented 3 products and produced a DVD that you can purchase or get at your local library.
So don't insult my intelligence!
AND YES I AM NOW A CHRISTIAN AND YES I BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE END DAYS!
I'll PRAY for you that you don't remain ignorant!
Just to show you how much you know.. I am a Female!
Maybe you aren't all there? I think your Your screen name answers that question.
I am done wasting my time with your nonsense conversation.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I love ghost pics,, These orbs are just dust or something.. Now i'm not saying there isn't some form of paranormal orb, but these aren't it.. I have a Ghost pic from when I was 17.. Pretty awesome it is..I don't know how to put it up or I would...I Don't reply much on here or post any threads, I guess I would be called a troll, haha... Oh well,, but I just had to say those aren't orbs. You can sleep well at night...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sorry to dissapoint, but IMO these are just dust particles close to the camera lens.

My brother in law was nearly jumping up and down with excitement after he took several photos in his home of mysterious ghostly orbs.

His excitement died down a bit, when i said i can take a photo with loads of orbs in it.

I went to his sofa, took a scatter cusion, and beat it with my fist a few times, and snapped away.

The photo's had dozens of mysterious ghostly orbs floting around the room!

Either ghostly orbs live inside soft furnishings and were disturbed by my thumping on their walls, or it was dust...you decide.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join