It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery orbs in my house with pictures?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I’m a little freaked out after visiting a website about a Mystery house . It shows weird looking orbs. I need help figuring this out. Maybe it’s just my camera. I no longer have that camera I have a new one.

I had my house built and took lots of progress pictures. I thought it was odd that at times these white circle things would show up after loading them on to my computer, yet it only occurred on the second floor and finished attic. It didn’t happen on outside shots, main floor or anywhere else.

The house was completed a few months ago. I compared pictures I took both before and after we moved in. I took pictures of each bedroom and actually all rooms. I only found one orb looking thing in one of the bedrooms.

The after images were taken on the same day with the same camera of the bedrooms. The before images were also taken with the same camera. It scares me thinking my house in some odd Vortex. My personal images are only the (new construction images and inside bedrooms). ALL other images nor listed as mine belong to the link below.

I also have some of the same rooms with and without these orb looking things. Usually when I think of orbs I think of the silver shiny ones seen in the sky. Others have reported these orbs in cemeteries too. What else could it be?? Why only on the 2nd and 3rd floors but none on the main floor? Does anyone have a rational explanation? I hope so!

Orbs and other anomalies routinely show up in our photos and in the photos that our customers take at the Montana Vortex and House of Mystery. We have established this page to share with you some of these photos and to educate people about the existence of these unique fields of energy.
All of our photos have been taken with either a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-U30 or a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-P93. Both are digital cameras. Our customers take pictures with many different cameras including film cameras. Digital cameras seem to work best for capturing orbs but they can also be captured on film. Click on the photos to see an enlargement.

Link; johhny123.tripod.com...

Below is my second floor with No Orbs

Below is second floor with lots of orbs

I have some of after we moved in, as well. Sometimes the pictures of the same room have orbs and at other times do not. I'm still hoping it's my camera. If you notice a shadow in the images I believe that IS my camera causing that.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is dust particles reflecting light.

What's freaky about dust? Do you have asthma?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
These are pictures from a Website listed below. These are not mine;

Link;
johhny123.tripod.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have more in the bedrooms after the house was complete with the same orb looking things. Sometimes they are there and other times they are not. The carpet is already in and most funiture. NO dust.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think those are issues with the cameras not really orbs.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello wonderworld!
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that in the first pic, a flash wasn't used... the light looks natural. In the second pic, the light looks more artificial so I'm assuming a flash was used for that one. I have a lot of experience with photography and even ghost hunting, so I have a good idea what causes "orbs" to show up. I think that probably all that happened in the second pic was that the flash reflected off tiny pieces of dust in the air. They don't even have to be big enough to be noticeable for the camera to pick them up... found that out ghost hunting. For some reason, some cameras pick up dust worse than others. I have a camera right now that ALWAYS picks up the orb looking things, no matter where I'm taking pics. It may be the same with the camera you used to use and the one you have now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hiya Wonderworld.

I wouldn't worry about it. The images in your photos do seem to match dust particles reflecting a flash. Just to give you a bit of information, dust particles are very common in photos when a flash is used. It has to do with the angle of the light source. You get less when you take photos using natural light at the source of the light usually isn't directly behind the photographer. With a flash, you have a direct line of light from the photographer toward the subject which is reflected back from the object photographed.

In addition, the photographs from the supposed vortex site seem to be either raindrops or heavy pollen. these are two things that show up quite often as orbs when taken outside. If you want to see some really cool photographs, take a picture outside on a night when it's raining. You will get all kinds of orbs, especially if you use a high speed setting on your camera.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When the kids are having a mad half hour in the living room I get lots of shots like these, it is dust, and outside probably pollen.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Orbs in Attic

NO Orbs in Attic

If it was dust wouldnt it most likely be in the before pictures while the building was going on, rather than after it was cleaned and we moved in?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

What's the variable in those two pictures?

The first has orbs while using the flash.

The second has no orbs while not using the flash.

Are you seeing the link here?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I have main floor pictures with and without flash and close lighting but never see any orb looking things. The main floor had most of the dust. It only happened at this house and nowhere else.

I hope it's just dust. Ive heard of those creepy energy orbs.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Like gemineye said..
On your last post the photo in the attic without orbs doesnt seem to have used the flash.. light seems normal..
On the photo with orbs, we can the flash reflection on window.. So i think too its definitely the dust particles in the air

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes good point I want to compare some other images for you. It helps by seeing these images side by side and lighting conditions.

I dont like to spook myself.

I'll put up some more. It may have the same outcome?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Bedroom 2 NO orbs

Bedroom 2 WITH orbs, same camera same day

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

I'll try to find some on the main floor with and without the flash but I'm sure there are none of those orb dust looking things. that is why it freaked me out.

I'll find some.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
oops main floor no orbs

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If it makes you feel any better, most of the "orbs" in pics taken of haunted places are really only dust, moisture, bugs, etc. People try to pass them off as something paranormal just so they can feel like they've captured some kind of proof. I would even go so far as to say that 99% of pics of orbs are just natural, normal everyday occurrences like the things I mentioned above. Supposedly, energy really can show up as orbs in photos but I've honestly never seen it happen and I've taken LOTS of photos in places that were rumored to be haunted. Even in the places where we were able to record paranormal activity, we didn't get pics of true orbs, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think probably what was showing up in your pics was dust from the drywall that had been put up in your new home. It would have been too fine to really be noticed in the air, but still big enough to show up when illuminated by a flash. As long as other strange things haven't happened in your home, the orbs aren't anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Those are nothing more than dust reflections, the outside one looks like it was taken in a snow environment, which is why you have more orbs. I would know, I used to investigate this stuff..lol.. Not anymore I have other things to do now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
oops I named my pictures wrong.

No Orbs

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I think the reason that orbs didn't show up in the last pics you posted is that you were facing or at least mostly facing the outside light. In the pics where the orbs did show up, the light coming from outside seems to be behind you and that would have illuminated dust particles the same as a flash. That is why the orbs in bottom pic aren't as noticeable and defined as the ones in the pics where you used the flash. The natural light coming from outside didn't illuminate them as much as the flash would have.

A "true" orb is supposed to produce it's own bright light and many times look to be in motion. The orbs in your pics are transparent so try not to worry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join