It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dracazoe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello all. I guess you could say I am new to the forum, although I have been reading posts here for years now. Did some time in the US Navy, been all around the world, seen all kinds of things, and had many cool experiences, which fit into a few of these forums, like my part in Operation Burnt Frost. I have to wait until 20 posts though. I live in New Jersey now (unfortunately). I am music obsessed, and love thrash, speed and death metal, and some BM, although the BM is limited, in case there are any fans here. I also play guitar, and have been since 1987 (you do the math). That is about it. See you in the forums.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dracazoe

Welcome and consider me your friend whenever in need!

I see that i was he only one to respond to your post yet so allow me to express the warmest of welcomes on behalf myself and all of MY friends!
You will find a lot of great people around (you propably know that) and a few ...not so great, but never be frustrated. Just make the best of what you can arround here.

WARMEST OF WELCOMES
GTG

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome to asylum!
Seriously this site can be a blast!
Hey it could be worse I live in NY! I do look forward to seeing what you post in the future!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Dracazoe,
Hi from another newbie! Can't wait to hear about Operation Burnt Frost. I'm ex-mil, too, but will readily admit I saw nuffing, nuffing (imitating Sgt. Schultz, and showing my age! LOL!)
gb,
~pre

new topics

top topics

join