It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red UFO NOW! 11:15pm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Fast silent red ufo heading east from worcester, no pics or video, if your east of worcester get your cams ready! It was rising slightly at an angle.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Someone in Holland seems to have spotted something very similar.

Hope it passes by in Glasgow.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I`m in Kidderminster (15 miles North of Worcester for those that don`t know) and have only just seen this thread. I`ve just gone out to have a look but it`s quite overcast. Sorry

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Seen exactly the same thing here in Cardiff, Wales UK.

I have footage!

I was dropping my girlfriend home, we saw two of them .. the first i didn't get on my camera phone but the second I was able to capture. My phone was messing up as I was filming it ..

My phone has never messed up like that before whilst filming nor has it after the event.. Very Freaky Stuff

I will upload shortly.

Mike

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very interesting.....I cant wait to see this footage.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingfanpaul

agreed, i just took the dog out as i seen this post, no ufo's
just idiots that dont know how to handle their dogs properly..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I love that seemingly the same object was seen by different ATS'ers, at different locations!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Okay guys, heres the footage of what I saw.

I was driving my girlfriend home who lives about 5 miles away from me when we noticed somthing in the sky.. I'm passionate about aircraft and I know that the object was no plane. I pulled over and my girlfriend said 'Woah thats so bright!' ... It was silent and a burning blood orange colour.. It then zig-zagged and vanished..

I was gutted that I hadn't got my phone out and captured it.. I was too busy just staring at it.

So we set off back in the car and then a bit further down the road she shouted ''Look theres another one!'' and this one was of a lower altitude and I captured it moving.. It did zig-zag like the other one but I didn't capture that unfortunetly.. The object is visible behind the glare of a Street light which goes to show just how bright it was!

At first I thought they were Chinese lanterns.. Untill I saw their moving pattern and just how bright they were. My girlfriend also stated that there is no reason to celebrate with Chinese lanterns this time of the year.

Filmed on 18/07/2009 - 22:55

If Embed fails then heres a link:

Blood Orange UFO Object

Note how the footage has those green flash anomalies.. My camera phone has never done that before, nor does it do it whilst filming after.. I tried it on street lights when I got home.. No green messing up stuff.. It also flipped and corrected automatically whilst filming..

The phone is a Samsung E900.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
wow, that thing looks massive! were you zoomed in at all?

can see a star in the background i think, which still looks tiny compared to this.

how low or high was it? S+F

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Object was heading North East ish... Also if you notice .. Worcester is North East of Cardiff !!

Look here - Possible path of UFO Cardiff - Worcester

Judging by the estimated times sighted 22:55pm - Cardiff and 11:15pm Worcester ..

I'd say the object could VERY LIKELY be the same one... What is this thing.. a Lantern?!? 0_o

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Shuzitzu]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
@Boaby Phet -> "The object is visible behind the glare of a Street light which goes to show just how bright it was! "

-So the star you are seeing is the ufo and the big light in the foreground is the street light

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The REALLY BIG orange light is the Street lamp .. but the object behind it appeared much larger in person ... There was no zoom on the camera and it was DEFINETLY not a star for many reasons:

1) Stars do not move as quick as that across the night sky
2) Stars are not visible when there is complete cloud cover.. This thing was below clouds.. It's totally overcast here in Cardiff.
3) They do not Zig-Zag (which unfortunetly isn't visible in the video)
4) They are not blood orange in colour.

There is a green weird flash anomalie visible in the video.. then the recording flips and corrects itself.. This happened as I was filming and has never happened either before or since whilst recording.. its very odd.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
any updates on this thing guys?

It should be way past holland now where it was last spotted...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here's the embed. It could be anything from the vid:

Literally anything.

[edit on Jul 18th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
These red ufo orbs subsosedly have a laser facility associated to them so watch out for that.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Whatever it was it was red and silent, i didnt have time to take pics, im keeping my camera near me always now.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuzitzu
Okay guys, heres the footage of what I saw.

I was driving my girlfriend home who lives about 5 miles away from me when we noticed somthing in the sky.. I'm passionate about aircraft and I know that the object was no plane. I pulled over and my girlfriend said 'Woah thats so bright!' ... It was silent and a burning blood orange colour.. It then zig-zagged and vanished..

I was gutted that I hadn't got my phone out and captured it.. I was too busy just staring at it.

So we set off back in the car and then a bit further down the road she shouted ''Look theres another one!'' and this one was of a lower altitude and I captured it moving.. It did zig-zag like the other one but I didn't capture that unfortunetly.. The object is visible behind the glare of a Street light which goes to show just how bright it was!

At first I thought they were Chinese lanterns.. Untill I saw their moving pattern and just how bright they were. My girlfriend also stated that there is no reason to celebrate with Chinese lanterns this time of the year.

Filmed on 18/07/2009 - 22:55

If Embed fails then heres a link:

Blood Orange UFO Object

Note how the footage has those green flash anomalies.. My camera phone has never done that before, nor does it do it whilst filming after.. I tried it on street lights when I got home.. No green messing up stuff.. It also flipped and corrected automatically whilst filming..

The phone is a Samsung E900.

Fixed the link for you.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks for fixing the embed guys!

I'm keeping an eye out tonight with my HD camera and not my phone for anything similar.

If I see anything i'll be sure to film it in much better quality and for a much longer period..

I was scared my phone was gunna break on me last night whilst filming.. all the green messing up and stuff

Keep an eye out for a new thread ;D

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I saw a large orange sphere going over the sky a couple of weeks ago. In Harpenden, hertfordshire.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, my local rag reported some, a week earlier.
From the Herts Advertiser

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

me too! www.abovetopsecret.com...

the one i seen was going north to south! and looked like it was being lit from underneath,.

on last nights spotting and the on the previous op seen...yould you both say it looked high enough to clear clouds, but not high enough to be in orbit.?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join