It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama 'Eligibility' Issues is about to hit Mainstream Aus. TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just thought i'd let the Aussies know that are interested that Sunrise is about to host a segment dedicated to the Obama birth certificate issue.

They have a guest speaker from the US, some kind of clergyman I believe, possibly related to one of the attempted court cases against Obama regarding the certificate.

Personally, I haven't seen enough evidence either way in this debate to make an opinion so I am looking forward to seeing this segment.

I'll (do my best to) find it online when the show is over and link it so that everyone can watch what is said.

The great thing about this is that Sunrise have a good history of treating fringe topics with respect. They dedicated a lot of time to the MOD UFO files earlier in the year and have also done segments on 9/11 Truth and the JFK Assassination.

Fingers crossed for another fair segment that leaves the general media ridicule aside for a change.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, I may have mad my wires crossed.

The segment itself was ABOUT the man himself, Wiley Drake, the controversial Christian pastor. In the segment he focused on the Birth Certificate issue, but I have to say, he hasn't done much good.

The segment was introduced with the clip of him saying he prays for Obama to die... so I mean, his credibility was pretty much shot before the talking even began.

I don't think it is worth finding and linking, although i'm sure someone will Youtube it today.

join