It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Vilifies Conspiracy theorists again..!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
AP News Source

Cases like these that have very bad people being tried for very bad things are being used to smear the "Ideas" that conspiracy theorists have.

Those fliers, outlining everything from Alamo's feared "one-world government," his belief in flying saucers and his hatred of the Vatican, served as a backbone of the ministry after he stopped preaching in the wake of his 1994 tax conviction. Each person had a distribution quota, the 30-year-old woman said.

This man is a horrible man and deserves any justice that comes his way. The problem is that the MSM continues to link "Conspiracy" ideas that have no correlation to the "Charges" being persued in the cases. What "Ideas" he had about the government and "UFO's" play no part in the awfull acts he commited.

I feel as time goes on more stories like these will begin to surface, portraying CT'ers as bad people. This is done in an attempt to derail progress made in waking people up to the facts.

What is you all's opinion's?

[mod edit: fixed long source link]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow..!! No responses to this. I would think that most of every one on here would hate to be grouped with people like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Hi, LeaderOfProgress and all.

My opinion is: If appropriate, I would jump on the keyboard and write an
E-mail to those mor##s ! ! using the [ Contact ] button, often present.
It's so easy, now. If MANY of us do it, MAYBE, one day, they will
understand and change !?

I will now go watch your "link". . . B-)

Blue skies.

new topics

join