It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much on the news about swine flue??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For the past week on British news programs the first ten minutes or so are dedicated to swine flue,how many persons have died how many are ill now ,and how many are expected to be ill and die over winter.

Why is the media trying to scare us to death,what is the point of having people live in fear of something they can do nothing about?

The last question i asked was about Afghanistan ,and i had it answered,the explanations were very plausible.......Please can anyone help me out on this one,i really cannot come up with an explanation.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
please see the full picture..

It is not just Swine Flu , it is a Dog, Horse Avian Swine Human ...

WARNING: Jane Burgermeister K-9 Swine Flu.DNA strain Mutates.

I dont know why no ones bother reading it, seing Dog And Horse And Swine in the same line should open some eyes....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Because 'they' WANT you to live in fear, fearful folks are easy to control.

And when it comes time for the handy-dandy poisoned vaccine to be shoved into your arm, you will be way to SCARED to refuse it.

Fear not, do not let anyone instill fear in you. Live in your truth. Stand up to 'them.' We are the ones in great numbers, once WE realize that, WE can take a bit of our sovereignty back.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
because it's bad. and swine flu kills people.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Exactly!

Because it's bad, it's spreading fast and it's summer. By winter, it will have possibly mutated into a more deadly strain. It is a danger to young, healthy people.

I can understand if some of you don't want to take Tamiflu. But at least look into the best natural ways of protecting yourself and building up your immune response. and look into ways of avoiding the risk of cytokine storm through dietary means, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for your reply,i have just finished reading your thread... Warning. Jane Burgermeister K- 9 swine flue. DNA strain mutates, must admit i did not read it before,but now i have i find it informative and frightening.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy

Pretty much explains this thread entirely.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

have come to that conclusion myself (because its bad and kills people) now the first thing that starts a conversation is "your OK then not got this swine flue" my sons advice to me last night is buy lots of the no water ...alcohol based hand wash,and have it every where in the house ,car ,work .Anywhere you are likely to touch a contaminated surface...eg door handles in fact any surfaces that can carry germs

top topics

join