It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultural ages- past and future A new look on astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I didn't know anything about astrology until I was 15 and during the whole of my high school I became like Italy most informed astrology student...
Than on May 31 2009 I decided for reason of religious faith that I will not follow astrology predictions of the future.
My religion accepts astrlogy only as a way to learn more on ourselves, not to try to persuade people you know the future.
My religion accepts the theory of astrological ages. I will try to imagine the future with the experience and a personal thinking about this.
I became detouched from horoscopes and I created a personal view on astrology...And I think signs are just " feelings waves ".
I created my personal and only adaptable to my experiences evolution calendary and I gave titles to every month, because this " feeling waves " are like moods and they change every month. There are 12 " feeling waves " and they are like spheres of realities expressed through our feelings and popular culture.

I recently discovered we are actually in the Age of Gemini because I think ages started from the sign of January.
Planets don't control anything. There are just themes and there is an evolutionary plan/project behind all of this.
Later I will show you the themes of the ages, I will just try t image in my personal way.

Every theme needs his opposite to allow people to reach evolution.
Duality is essential to the cycles of ages.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Matteo]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
10. 000 b. C. " AGE OF CHALLENGES AND REACTION "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Hard work, Seriosity, Creativity, Ambition, Security
Dependancy, moodiness, persuasion, traditions

THEY HAD TO LEARN: To ask for help and cooperation, to spread justice

THEY NEEDED TO: Learn how to use resources and realism

ACIVITIES FOR: Climbing the social pyramid, learn to make food, care for the youngers, create history

CLIMATE WAS: Very cold

8.000 b. C. " AGE OF DIFFERENCE AND GRANDIOSITY "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Diversity, Friends, Creativity, Refreshing, Detouchment, scientific primitive development, persuasion, tools creation, communities developments
Fierceness, thinking to the self, development of ways to entertain

THEY HAD TO LEARN: To care for the self and for the others in a equilibrate way, to answer to more questions

THEY NEEDED TO: Develop collaboration, unifications and to show big inventions, to have an outsider way of thinking

ACTIVITIES FOR: Be different from the mass, development of new food, development of tools, imagine the future

CLIMATE WAS: Fresh

6.000 b. C. " AGE OF MATERIALITY, SPIRITUALITY AND SERVICE "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Sacrifice, Creativity, Mythology development, adaptation, Service to other people, scientific development, health care development

THEY HAD TO LEARN: To fight for the life, to answer to more questions

THEY NEEDED TO: Develop spiritual thinking, thinking out of the box, to develop intuition, to use well the time, to develop scientific study of things and events

ACTIVITIES FOR: Develop travel on the water, helping people, develop theories, to develop public services, to make researches about things and events

CLIMATE WAS: Changing, becoming more temperate

4.000 b. C. " AGE OF PIONIERISM AND EQUILIBRIUM "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Optimism, Pionierism, Thinking to the self, Directiveness, Traditions, Fierceness; Equilibrium, kindness, moodiness, adaptation, reactions to theories, materiality, develop beauty

THEY HAD TO LEARN: To evolve together with other people, to mend mistakes

THEY NEEDED: Inventions, Arts developments, sports developments, develop the relation between men and women

ACTIVITIES FOR: Competitive sports development, tell the truth, solve battles and wars, develop commerce, develop popular culture

CLIMATE WAS: Changing, becoming more temperate

2.000 b. C. " AGE OF ESSENTIALITY, TRANSFORMATION AND STRENGHTNESS "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Practicality, Essentiality, Security, Materiality, Adaptation and care for nature, development of meditation, food world, realism, habits age;
Mystery, Seriosity, Persuasion, Refreshing, Big changes;

THEY HAD TO LEARN: To change habits and traditions, to leave space to make a change

THEY NEEDED TO: Develop economy world, organization, novelty, refreshing changes

ACTIVITIES FOR: Develop ways to make food, have care for nature, learn to do on their own, make researches about resources, discover mysteries, having adventures

CLIMATE WAS: Changing from temperate to a warmer climate

YEAR 0 TO 2012 " AGE OF INFO-SION, DUALITY AND RELIGIONS DEVELOPMENT, SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAVELLING "
( Info-sion means an explosion of informations and developments )

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Ideas, Interests, Playfullness, Youth Forever, Deep Novelty, Moodiness, Thechnological deep development, Adaptation to other people; Optimism, Sportive activities, Traditions, Spirituality development, Schools development, Travelling developments;

WE HAVE TO LEARN TO: To explore things and events even more, to take notice of more things, to accept the meaning of faith

WE NEED TO: Read information, develop writing ways and reading informations, break some limit, give opinions, develop spirituality

ACTIVITIES FOR: Develop new ways of cooking and create food, writing, reading books, develop every possible interest, sport development, Geography development, school studies

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
IN THE CURRENT AGE:
CLIMATE IS: Warmer

2012- 4.000 " AGE OF FEELINGS AND REACTIONS AND RECONSTRUNCTION, CLIMBING AND REACHING THE HIGHER EVOLUTION "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Dependancy, Moodiness, Kindness, Persuasion, Emotivity, Traditions and Rediscovery of the past, Family Developments:

Hard Work, Seriosity, Creativity, Ambition, Security;

NEED TO: Develop new ways to use money and to rebuild the economy world, develop new ways to use resources, develop intution and sensitivity, returning to more habits

LEARN TO: Help more the others, give the others what they need, to ask for help and collaboration, to spread justice

ACTIVITIES FOR: We will probably wear in a more traditional way, rediscovering the past in fashion, we could return to more traditional food, we could develop new ways to make food, to care for the younger people, rediscover the truths of history, care more for nature and plants, have our own garden and make our own food;
We will develop new governments and political ways of thinking, we will change and transform commerce;

CLIMATE COULD BE : Way warmer, hotter or may be way colder

( Wonderful, isn' it? lol )

4.000- 6.000 " AGE OF GRANDIOSITY, ENTERTAINMENT AWAKENING AND DIFFERENCE, COMMUNITIES DEVELOPMENTS "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Fierceness, Presence and Charisma, Thinking to the self, Entertainment awakening and developments;
Diversity, Refreshing changes, Technological big developments, Detouchment, Thinking to communities;

NEED TO: Develop intellectuality and sharing informations, show grandiosity and luxury, show big inventions, collaboration, adaptation to the others, re-appacifications

ACTIVITIES FOR: Fashion will develop to show grandiosity and luxury in the way of wearing, fashion could be eccentrical, development of group sports, writing hobby, make songs and make music hobby, development of tv shows, theatre return, imagine the future, develop communities;

CLIMATE WILL BE : Even warmer than the past age, or more temperate

6. 000- 8.000 " AGE OF SERVICE, RESEARCHES AND SCIENTIFICAL BIG DEVELOPMENTS, RATIONALISM "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Service to others, rational way of thinking, health care big developments, Sacrifice, Spirituality, Adaptation

NEED TO: Spend time alone, develop intuition, use well the time, use creativity well and in a new way, practicality

ACTIVITIES FOR: Fashion could be way more simpler, sports will be correlated to health care like running and swimming, there will be mny writings development;
Hobbies could be create song and music, meeting with communities and groups

CLIMATE COULD BE: Way more temeperate

8.000 - 10.000 " AGE OF EQUILIBRIUM, RESEARCH FOR PERFECTION, RETURN TO THE BATTLES AND DIRECTIVENESS"

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Equilibrium, Moodiness, Beauty development, arts developments, Pionierism, Thinking to the self, battles and challenges, reaction to theories

NEED TO: Inventions, Develop relations between men and women

ACTIVITIES FOR: Competitiveness, Tell the truth, Develop commerce and popular culture, solve battles and wars

CLIMATE COULD BE: Temperate

10.000- 12.000 " AGE OF TRANSFORMATION, DEEP CHANGES, STRENGHTNESS, ESSENTIALITY "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Transformations, emotional strenght, practicality, materiality, essentiality, Security, Adaptation, Care for nature, development of meditations, food world, Mysteries;

Returning from big changes to leave space to make habits
Returning to solve mysteries, make discoveries, do on their own

CLIMATE COULD BE: From temperate to colder

12.000- 14.000 " AGE OF SECOND INFO-SION, SPIRITUALITY, LEARNING, EXPLORATIONS, CULTURAL DEEP AWAKENING, RETURN TO DUALITY, TECHNOLOGICAL DEEP DEVELOPMENTS "

THEMES OF THIS AGE: Ideas, Interests, Playfullness, Youth Forever, Deep Novelty, Moodiness, Thechnological deep development, Adaptation to other people; Optimism, Sportive activities, Traditions, Spirituality development, Schools development, Travellin

new topics

join