It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey guys, ive been a lurker on these forums for about 3 years now. Decided to try be more apart of this community. This is the best forums and info site on the web imo!

Ive been a comp programmer for about 12 years and on my spare time I enjoy doing photo editing. I just noticed the uploads section when i logged in and thought i would share them with yas. I am uploading some of my photos right now check them out here I have about 500 photos and other art ive done that ill try get around to uploading.

Anyways, back to uploading... check in with yas in a bit.

Oh just so you know about the aura pictures ill give ya quick background to that. When i dream i see peoples auras.Been like that ever since i can remember. I dont see auras when awake though.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by mapper]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by mapper]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and assume your the dude in the pics?

Good editting, welcome to ATS.

Remember, start being controversial now! Question it before some ats members shove it down your throat.

Welcome mate, enjoy the stay!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yep thats me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

Love the photos and artwork, very vivid.

Enjoy your stay here, if you need any help u2u the staff (at any time), they never sleep lol.

Have fun,

JQ.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Quick question, how long before you are able to contribute to put up new posts and link new sources and start your own discussions?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi! It's nice to meet you

I think it is after you have twenty posts that you can make your own threads.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
20 new threads or just posts? Cause we can only make new threads on the introduction forums right?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mapper

I think its twenty posts before you can make a thread (wasnt like this when i joined in 2008 lol) once you get to 20 then your free to start any threads you wish.. looking forward to the aura / dream thread your gonna post in the paranormal (or psychology) forum lol hint, hint

Yeah, dont make any other threads here (in the intro forum) it seems to annoy the locals.. lol.

Laters,

JQ.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapper
20 new threads or just posts? Cause we can only make new threads on the introduction forums right?

Yes, twenty posts -- at least that is how it worked for me!
There are plenty of interesting threads to contribute to, and I'm looking forward to your contributions

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
haha, about seeing the auras, there isnt much to it. Its only when i dream, but its so normal i though it was like that for everyone. I wish i could see them while awake. I promise though I will get around to put out my findings on that and start a very intriguing discussion soon.

But until then im gonna paste a small thing i wrote about 2 years ago. I sometimes will right about myself to help better understand myself and who i am what im doing. I am pretty shy kinda person mostly, im not one to really open myself up to a community of people, online or physical. But im making changes on that right now. SO heres a little more about me.

Over the last 5 years I have been going through an extraordinary awakening of spirit and conscience mind. Though, I have always felt the world around us and the structure of our society to be very wrong, It’s just been within these years to truly understand why.

As a child I always felt special. Really truly special, and I was pleased to know that this feeling of importance and special we all once had was shared by all my friends, brothers and sister. They too feel special. Do you remember? I believe its a natural feeling amongst children when young, to feel that way. Our spirits are pure, untouched. Our experiences and time in this world prison/teaching system, along with mental and physical manipulation changes that. To convince us we are not special and keeping entertained as best they can so we lose sight of what’s truly important.

Seeing the special die out in people as they age and become wrapped in this fabricated illusion is disheartening. From ages around 10 years old I too began to lose this feeling but I noticed not quite so much as others around me. I remember even at the young age of 4-5 being able to entertain myself through thought and imagination, while others pre-occupied themselves with the hypno-tube and sports.

One thing I think that has kept me from becoming narrow-minded and mentally unwilling like so many others I see around me is my ability to lucid dream. As a child my parents unknowingly gave me the best lessons of my life whenever I miss-behaved.

They punished me by sending me to my room for hours on end. Even weeks, but not in a cruel like manner hehe. For example, one time, I was 4-5, my brother and I got a hold of matches and while playing we accidentally burned down a large field and trees behind Blackfoot trailer park. The next 2 weeks I couldn’t watch any tv, and had to spend 2 hours every day after kindergarten school in my bedroom.

These sort of punishments through my youth gave me lots of time to develop mentally and entertain myself in natural ways. I learned to put myself into various lucid dream states and do anything I wanted, and eventually get in touch with my vehicles soul. Its a very empowering feeling. Every single morning I wake up I have most total recall of my dreams and lucid dream naturally while sleep at least once a week. I have much to share and elaborate on such maters and realizations.

The events of 9-11, particularly the discoveries afterwords jolted my very core and has affected me in ways that I can never change back. Up to my early 20's I was still ignorant and blind on what our life, our world, our societies and freedoms truly were. It wasn’t until I started digging for my own answers and stumbling upon interesting facts and coincidences that the illusion slowly started to become more clear.

Thats about it for now.

Most of my discoveries have all been through this wonderful site. Always pouring through the threads and downloading book recommendations, watching videos etc... I bought a 1 terabyte mybook external hard drive ive been saving all the resources too. Its almost full. Its a massive collection of video, ufo, conspiracy movies, books, posts etc.. I collect it all, no matter how outlandish they may be. Its just been my process of documenting all i know.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by mapper]

new topics

top topics

join