It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinvestigate 911 Breaks into Parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x
reply to post by Xtinguish

You made false claims. I was just pointing that out.

What's your hourly rate?

Just curious...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

I'm a salaried employee, FWIW. Why do you ask?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

That is a lie. I can find no credible site that says Osama is not partially responsible for 9/11. Please quit lying. I hate lying. Do you have a crdible link for your false statements?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That is a lie. I can find no credible site that says Osama is not partially responsible for 9/11. Please quit lying. I hate lying. Do you have a crdible link for your false statements?

Ok! Now we are down to partially! We are making progress. Ok I linked the FBI website. 9/11 is not listed for bin Ladens wanted poster. The first WTC bombing, and various embassy bombings are, why? Since your unable to produce an answer in 5 post I will provide one.

You see to indict someone you need to produce evidence to a grand jury, which was done for bin Ladens previous acts which he is wanted for. Why hasn't this been done for the biggest terrorist attack on American soil? Because it will bring a trial. Now you can't have a trial if you have something to hide can you?

Also, you don't think the press asked the FBI why bin Laden isn't wanted for 9/11? They did, and you can find the quotes, you just don't want too.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse. I gave you more then enough to prove my statement wrong, which you so confidently said it was. You provided nothing but claiming my arguement supports terrorism, which is only an attempt to discredit without proving your own argument true.

Good night to you sir.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes I was on FBI site, there is no mention of Osama being wanted in connection with 9/11.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Yepper, the "NWO" framed your buddy Osama but forgot to put him on the list. That makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
[Mod edit - post removed]

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

[edit on 18/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by conrad x

That is a lie. I can find no credible site that says Osama is not partially responsible for 9/11. Please quit lying. I hate lying. Do you have a crdible link for your false statements

Obviously, you have no intention on finding out the truth. I'll make it easier for you.

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”

It shouldn’t take long before the full meaning of these FBI statements start to prick your brain and raise your blood pressure. If you think the way I think, in quick order you will be wrestling with a barrage of very powerful questions that must be answered. First and foremost, if the U.S. government does not have enough hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11, how is it possible that it had enough evidence to invade Afghanistan to “smoke him out of his cave?” The federal government claims to have invaded Afghanistan to “root out” Bin Laden and the Taliban. Through the talking heads in the mainstream media, the Bush Administration told the American people that Usama Bin Laden was Public Enemy Number One and responsible for the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11, 2001. Yet nearly five years later, the FBI says that it has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.
www.globalresearch.ca...

There you are! Is it still a lie?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
With a general election rapidly approaching in the U.K., this could be a huge point in the right direction for the Truth Movement......

A poll showing how much the British public think 9/11 was an inside job.

A politician from a certain party noticing this and jumping on the `Our party will do all that is possible to bring those who are guilty to justice` band wagon, getting obviously all those lovely voters.

The whole movement gets a sh*t load more publicity.

Profit.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

[Mod edit - post removed]

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

So you are stating ATS policy after having ridiculed a fellow atser;

Yepper, the "NWO" framed your buddy Osama but forgot to put him on the list. That makes perfect sense.

Your insistence on attacking anyone that questions or even doubts the official version of 9/11 is highly suspect. You are very committed in your task even with those that just dip in their toes on this thread.

Why would that be? Well we have just seen on the news that the Israelis freely admit that they will hire individuals to infiltrate forums and blogs to push the state line.

So the question is this: what is your interest? What is your interest in jumping into an alternative forum to push the standard government explanation of 9/11 as found on MSN?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join