It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mythical Gay Penguins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

You make an interesting argument.....not
. Ummm some arrows may look different but they willl always act the same unless you have a warped arrow.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by RRconservative

Maybe they prayed themselves out of gay.

Time to notify the others:

en.wikipedia.org...

I think now that the pro-family advocates are advocating it, other animal species are bound to take note. Seagulls and dolphins too, most especially, since news really runs wild in The Sea Paper.

So they'll all stop their homosexual behavior, and start being straight, and hopefully they'll all go on to Heaven where St. Peter will greet them at the pearly gates and say, "Welcome! You didn't have gay sex!" to which a seagull will squawk.

Sheesh.

Pro-family nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by anonymouse876

So why exactly are we getting our morals and values from penguins? If we're looking to the animal kingdom for our morals, why don't we all eat our young when food runs low or just take a dump wherever we want?

What the heck does morality have to do with nature?

One is a ever shifting, culturally/temporaly based, capricious man made construct where as the other is just truth personified.

And quite frankly, I'd rather you crapped on my lawn than being preached at by agents of fear, insecurity, and hatred towards their fellow man.

Yep. I'll welcome you to take a dump on my lawn as long as you get over your homophobia and that incessant insistence that all Man is straight, so we can all live a carefree, happier existence without being forced to conform to, or do, what YOU think is right.

I don't see gay people going around to straight people and saying, "PLEASE! BE GAY! OR YOU'LL GO TO HELL!"

So, come take a dump.

And, if you eat your own children, YOU'RE going to be heartbroken, not me. Weird logic, there.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by KarlG]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymouse876

because you've refined it into screwing over the young of people who are different from you, and packaging your poop in a form to be dumped in someone else's water away from your own home.

You are an animal. A filthy, brutish, instinct-driven, parasite-carrying, hair-backed lactator who's primary function in the universe is to accomplish not dying for long enough to get some breeding in.

Just because you have more complicated methods of killing your young and pooping all over doesn't make you any less of such a creature, it just means that you have the ability to think you're special.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by kerazeesicko

originally post by kerazeesicko
"
What don't you get sex with children, sex with animals and sex with same sex...is very warped. All I was saying is that there is nothing normal about the way they have an outlook on life. I am certain they will find a cure for all in the near future"

Well it is kind of interesting that you mentioned it. Because of, right now, as we speak, out top scientists are working on isolating the hormones and brain functions that make a child be gay. They actually are working on a gay cure. Your tax dollars hard at work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

What don't you get sex with children, sex with animals and sex with same sex...is very warped. All I was saying is that there is nothing normal about the way they have an outlook on life. I am certain they will find a cure for all in the near future.

There doesn't seem much normal with your views and outlook except perhaps in an ignorant, poorly educated adolescent who knows little of the world. Ah, never mind, I don't expect there will be a cure for the ignorant and ridiculous any time soon...so we will have to tolerate you. Try not to breed though, that would be unfair on any child.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ATS Skunk Works?

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

Not substantiated? Extreme theories without corroboration? Do I need to put more sources to substantiate? OK

onenewsnow.com...

thecanadiansentinel.blogspot.com...

townhall.com...

rawstory.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

This post was origionally put in Crytozoology and Mythical Beasts...it should have stayed there. I don't know of a beast more mythical than the dreaded Gay Penguin?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Why do "Pro-Family" Advocates care?

Isn't kind of pathetic that they are so obsessed with others lives and that they want to have control over others just because they are different.

Couldn't someone make the argument that; A child could be confused comng from an interatial couple, and that it would used to prove why blacks and whites shouldn't marry?

It's silly. Leave the gays alone already and live your lives. The only consequence of gay marriage is that gay's marry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join