It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki Elite Adam & Eve in prison: Garden of Eden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I stumbled onto this, yes I stumble onto alot of funny stuff. I post about 5% of it.
( Copy Paste as it saves alot of Typing,I see no point in retyping when Windows comes with an Ctrl+c/v function.)

ANU SEES GALZU'S RUSES TO KEEP ANUNNAKI ON EARTH TO SAVE HYBRIDS

Enlil let Enki choose Thoth/Ningishzidda replace Ra/Marduk as Lord of Nile Lands. Inanna shouted that her fiance, Dumuzi, and now she, was heir to the Upper Nile. Marduk caused Dumuzi's death and she, as Dumuzi's heir, succeeds him of Upper Nile.

The Enlilite leaders on Earth appealed to King Anu on Nibiru. Anu had not visited Earth for 7,000 Earth Years. They pleaded with him to visit Earth and deal with Inanna.

"How Inanna's demands to satisfy the leaders contemplated. Regarding the Earth and its resettling, words with Anu [on Nibiru] they exchanged. From the time of the Deluge [11,000BC] almost two Shars [7,200 years] have passed. The Earthlings have proliferated, from mountainlands to dried lowlands they went. Of Civilized Mankind by [Enki's son] Ziusudra there were descendants, with Anunnaki [Nibirans] seed they were intermixed. Offspring of the Igigi [Astronaut Corps] who intermarried roamed about. In the distant lands Ka-in's kinfolk survived.

"Few and lofty were the Anunnaki who from Nibiru had come, few were their perfect descendants. How over Mankind lofty to remain, how to make the many the few obey and serve. About all that, about the future the leaders with Anu words exchanged. To come to Earth Anu decided." [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki, pages 264 -265]

This WebSite goes into the Sin of humans as the Result of Adams failure to obey the Lord, as every human will pay for...
Original Sin

Humans are all born sinful as a result of the sin of Adam, the first human
The Bible teaches that Adam's sin had two main effects on the human race. The first is that it is imputed to everyone. This means that we are all counted guilty for what he did. When Adam was tested in the Garden of Eden, He was acting as the representative of the entire human race. Therefore we share in the blame for his sin. I have written on this doctrine, called imputed sin, in an article called "Born Guilty." What we are going to examine in this article is the second effect that Adam's sin had, called original sin. Original sin means that, because of Adam's first sin, we are all born with an evil nature that is against God. We all come into this world with a sinful nature. It is important to see that whereas imputed sin means that we share in the blame for Adam's sin, original sin means that we become polluted because of Adam's sin. Imputed sin most directly involves our legal standing, original sin most directly involves our moral character.

The Anunnakis' Mad Rush to Unscramble Human DNA
( Thanks to Kitos for this
)

The Anunnakis Mad Rush to Unscramble Human DNA.

If the concept of Original Sin was caused by Adam and Eve eating of the fruit of the tree of knowledge as the Bible claims, then the punishment for Original Sin is absurd. This is so because it applies Original Sin to each consciousness, when the consciousness has not yet done anything to deserve such a stain. This was explained away by the Church as collectively-inherited sin, just as it would later erroneously argue a case for collectively-inherited sin on the principle of Vicarious Satisfaction stemming from the murder of Jesus. Why would God stain His perfect creation just for one error supposedly committed by Adam? It is most unfair to blame everybody for the error of Adam.

The concept of Original Sin also implies that God would create each new being perfectly, and then spoil each being with the taint of evil because of the error of Adam. Such a concept denies the essence of evil outside of man. It also implies that all humans are born with sin and all humans are born with Original Sin. Such a concept makes humans despair of perfection, for they can never eradicate their inborn fault. It also implies that non-Christians are doomed to end up in hell, as salvation, according to the Church, can only be attained through Jesus Christ the redeemer. But, Jesus stands for all consciousnesses of the True Light, regardless of their forms (mineral, vegetable, animal, human, galactic etc.).

One may argue that the incoherence lies only in combining the idea of sin as a separation from God with the idea of sin as wrongdoing. But surely Original Sin is not our wrongdoing. Besides, why should anyone be concerned with imperfection when God gives us what we cannot achieve for ourselves?

By asserting the existence of Original Sin, are we blaming Adam or Satan as the creator of all humans who were born? If the Christian belief in baptism encompasses the belief that all sins are forgiven at the point of baptism, then the Church actually denies its own doctrine when it denies that all sins are forgiven in baptism, because the implication of Original Sin remains in baptized parents. There is an implication that even baptized parents pass on the evil of Original Sin to their children. This not only implies that God is imperfect, it also suggests that God continuously creates imperfection since all human beings have to pay for Adam's sin. In this light, the defence of Original Sin is unjust and weak.

But, Original Sin is not what was recorded in the Bible. In fact, the story of Adam and Eve is not even about human history.

Adam and Eve were rebellious Anunnaki Elite who were banished to the Earth for their disobedience. Women are deemed inferior by the Anunnaki and are generally treated quite harshly. The only reason that Eve was banished instead of given a death sentence was because of her aristocratic background. Since Adam and Eve were Anunnaki Elite, they were given a special type of prison, which the Bible euphemistically calls the "Garden of Eden". During their exile in the Garden of Eden, they were ordered not to mingle with the human inhabitants of the Earth (who are regarded by the Anunnaki as lowly savages that are useful only as slaves). Adam and Eve were provided with all essential things for reasonably comfortable living while they resided in the garden.

The Anunnaki ruling elite had tried inhabiting the Earth in their alien forms in the past, but it was discovered that humans were too xenophobic to accept such foreign- appearing beings, and would resist rule by the aliens in alien bodies because they were afraid of them. Therefore, the Anunnaki Elite developed human-appearing bodies in which they would temporarily "reside" while staying on Earth. This was done by taking on cloned humanoid bodies that were specially prepared for them. This is different from the cloned bodies the aliens currently use, as will later be discussed.

The Anunnaki consciousnesses would move into the cloned bodies and remain there during their stay on Earth. When they returned back to their Anunnaki residences, their consciousnesses would move out of the cloned bodies, which would then appear lifeless and be stored away like jumpsuits. When the Anunnaki Elite came in these "jumpsuits", they lost some of their native alien powers, but they still retained substantially more powers and knowledge than humans possess.

All True-Light beings inwardly recognize that the message -We are all gods- is from the False Light.

[edit on 18/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I enjoyed the Anunnaki info. It was additional data in an area of interest for me.

But I couldn't see the leap to your final statement:

All True-Light beings inwardly recognize that the message -We are all gods- is from the False Light.

Perhaps it depends on one's definition of "God..." Mine is "that which creates the ever-present Now." Given this definition, ALL consciousness is God(s), and it also implies that Anunnaki are no more and no less than we are in the status of God.

All sentient beings are equal in their capacity as God(s).

Thus we are not "sinful" by birth, but only in that which we choose to create with our energies. And I define "sin" as any breaking of the three true Laws (all else is on the books as declarations, statutes, acts, regulations, rules, edicts, etc. Only the three are called Laws).

The Laws, of course, are: Do not harm another willfully, nor take or damage what belongs to another, nor defraud others.

So please... Explain your definition of "God," that you would declare that to see us all as equal Gods is erroneous...

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Just a line from one of the links there, I tought it was sweet stuff..

You should read it, I think pretty much this is why we never find the missink link in the Darwins theory..

Imho that is, I do think this is our true inheritage..

You may have been into this 'star beings' a lot of times..
We are sentenced to be here as an result of our ancestors errors.
I think the sentence is 10.000 years or so...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Just a line from one of the links there, I tought it was sweet stuff..

LOL! Guess I would have known that had I spent much time at the link...

You should read it, I think pretty much this is why we never find the missink link in the Darwins theory..

Heh. Have you read the translation of the Enki Tablets...? The part where they unambiguously recombine our DNA with theirs (Enki and other "alien" royalty)?

www.youtube.com...

Also check out The Terra Papers linked in my sig.

I have no doubt that we were genetically engineered - especially when you consider that there is one animal on this planet that cannot effectively inbreed (some have issues after many generations, but many never have any), having issues in as little as one generation and a near guarantee of issues after two. That same animal has over 4,000 genetic "glitches" causing genetically transmitted diseases (all others have, at most, a dozen or so).

And that animal is us. How likely is it that evolution, from near perfect stock, would create such a genetically challenged race? I'm guessing a googolplex to one, m'self.

Imho that is, I do think this is our true inheritage..

You may have been into this 'star beings' a lot of times..
We are sentenced to be here as an result of our ancestors errors.
I think the sentence is 10.000 years or so...

I'm more inclined to believe The Terra Papers, which have eerie similarities in the human creation section to the Enki Sumarian Tablets, but differ greatly otherwise.

I suspect the Tablets, having been "found" by the army. I believe they hold truth, but I think it is convenient that they are excellently set to play on our heartstrings to allow our gold to be taken from our planet.

The history of the Papers is in dispute as far as whether they came from a rescued (and hidden from the military) ET in gratitude for the rescue from a UFO and being hidden by the Hopi Tribe. The author of the Papers is not in dispute, however.

I'm inclined to believe they are what they are said to be.

They make MUCH more sense than Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok, I read it. It is an interesting theory, but I don't fully believe it. I have no doubt that we are intertwined with the Anunnaki. Just how is still rather obscured.

But between the Papers and the Enki Tablets, I do think that Adam and Tiamat were the first humans, genetically engineered by the Anunnaki. Where "Eve" came in is unknown.

Anyway, thanks for that piece. I enjoyed it greatly.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have read that Tiamat was a planet that was destroyed in that event that lead to the Great Flood.

"Part Four is like the unravelling of a murder mystery: how could this catastrophic event of 11,500 years ago have come about? Some basic facts have to be explored: about Earth's structure and magnetism; how polar shift or crustal displacement could occur; the nature of the solar system and the evidence for a planet having disappeared. Evidence for a cosmic upheaval having taken place at that time is considered, leading the authors to come to conclusions very different from Velikovsky's - who studied similar evidence in his Worlds in Collision.

Perhaps the most remarkable support for this apocalyptic heavenly visitation is that given on Akkadian cylinder-seals found in Mesopotamia. This ancient epic describes how the peace of the solar system was disrupted long ago by the arrival of a 'new' god, Marduk, and traces the resultant havoc among the planets step by step. Marduk (Phaeton under another name) was a huge and awesome radiant visitor from interstellar space, spewing great jets of fire from time to time. There is a remarkable description of Marduk's break-up of a major planetary neighbour of Mars, Tiamat, and its subsequent departure sun-wards with a great mass of the stricken planet's debris."

Phaeton

This from the book "Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation", by Michael Tsarion. This is a free E-Book. The part of the story we are interested in as applies to this thread is within the first 25 pages.
Atlantis

"Around the time of this event, the solar system, and later the Earth, was colonized by extra-terrestrial beings who were either attracted to this solar system by that conflagration or upon coming here caused the calamity themselves. Whether the disaster was natural or not, the result was that mankind on Earth experienced total and long lasting
chaos and confusion. The surface of the planet Tiamat consisted mostly of great oceans. Upon its destruction, these vast saline waters entered into the Earth’s atmosphere causing the first of two massive prehistoric deluges and tribulations that mankind would experience. It is thought that the alien invaders took full advantage of this predicament and moved in to bring about colonization. They met no resistance from the disoriented and weakened inhabitants of the Earth who believed their visitors were
powerful gods."

Were the coneheads the Annunaki?
My rendition based on the skulls.
Faces of the Annunaki?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I would be more than a little wary of Sitchin's interpretations, and others based on his interpretations.

I don't disagree with the ancient astronauts theory, in fact I ascribe to it, but I disagree with Sitchin completely.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I have read the Terra Papers, I have even heard an interview of him on the veritas show, good news is that he have 7000 pages for the terra papers II, if you will.

And human DNA have what some scientists call 233 alien genes.

4000 glitches is a bundle of mistakes, I dont think we'd be alive to day if those errors werent either planted there as an 'restraint' as to our full capacities, I think if we were to grow as they , we'd be as huge and smart, and who would have huge smart slaves. ???

Primates have 2 more kromosones than humans, and that is kind of funny, since we are the ones with cars and Oled screens..

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

How the gods promise to come back in all religions is starteling in away.
If the planetx and Nibiru being one of its moons, and some seem to think that Jupiter has an unstable orbit and may drift in the solar system, in an just very simple way, lets just say Jupiter is this birning cross in the sky and Nibiru is a moon of jupiter.. that would be just awesome.

As I also think venus ended up here later from another place, and could have been turn loose from PlanetX/jupiter , hit mars and got caught by the suns gravity.

Nice links there, cool drawings. Wish I could trust the datings on them though!!!

Sitchin and other seem to think Nibirians need gold particles to maintain thier protective layer, funny thing, what is that the chemtrails are, aluminium particles in the air, dyson's phere for there return..

i'm just trying to mix some theories,others seems to think earth had an sphere/canapee(?) around it, and the pressure was much higher long ago.

Lets say earth got moved closer to the sun, and the ice startet melt, it wouuld come down, or the sun and its cycles creates the canapee, like with this new noctilucant clouds, some scientists sayd they thought it was accunilation more vapour in the upper stratosphere and the stratosphere get pushhed further out in space, causing it too chill down.

Im just thinking that is that is the case, and more and more vapour gets up there, the time will come, when it will all come down too...

Just speculating.. What you thinks.. ??

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Ok, I read it. It is an interesting theory, but I don't fully believe it. I have no doubt that we are intertwined with the Anunnaki. Just how is still rather obscured.

But between the Papers and the Enki Tablets, I do think that Adam and Tiamat were the first humans, genetically engineered by the Anunnaki. Where "Eve" came in is unknown.

Sadly there are no movies about this as far as I know.

What do you think happend with Adam and Eve ?
Why did they all of the sudden discover that they were naked ?
What could cause Eve to get great pain during child birth ?

Larger fetuses? smaller birth canal ? Did they eat or take a potion that made them 'think' for them self and become self-aware ?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Sadly there are no movies about this as far as I know.

What do you think happend with Adam and Eve ?
Why did they all of the sudden discover that they were naked ?
What could cause Eve to get great pain during child birth ?

Larger fetuses? smaller birth canal ? Did they eat or take a potion that made them 'think' for them self and become self-aware ?

Unknown at this time. Tiamat was, indeed, a planet between Mars and Jupiter. From The Terra Papers, Earth is a remnant of that planet. Tiamat ("Eve") was named after that planet. Why Tiamat became "Eve" is unknown to me.

But between the Papers and the Enki Tablets, the "Garden of Eden" was a genetics facility, from which humankind was expelled. I suspect the "naked" part of Genesis is symbolic of something. Or added to "explain" things while actually hiding the truth.

And the issue of childbirth being painful may also have been added in the same vein.

I do not know for sure, but these thoughts would explain things...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

We do have alien ancestry for starters....

To answer your question about the Garden of Eden, the 'serpent' wasn't a real snake..that was the Enki, the good 'god' of the Annunaki that fell love with his creation...he urged Eve to go ahead and 'eat' or take part of the 'knowledge' about her existence and the world around her....Enlil was the more 'ruthless' of the two gods, and by the way, you'll note that he is ALWAYS refferred to as the " Lord God", while Enki is always referred to as "God".....anyway, Enlil ( The LORD god) did not want his creation to have knowledge: be ignorant obedient slaves.....Enki wanted Eve to have knowledge and Enlil wanted her not to seek it....Enlil then viewed Enki as a traitor, thus referring to him as a " snake"......

That whole story is to psychologically program mankind not to seek knowledge.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Thank you , I got answer to something I been trying to deside for a long time.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You are very welcome....this topic really peeks my interest. I am actually fascinated by our alien ancestry

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying this thread. Wish I had something to add to it, but this is still somewhat new to me. Please continue

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Hey....welcome aboard...

Research Annunaki, Planet X, 7th Heaven, and Close Encounters of the Bible....that'll get you going....but in the meantime do you have a specific question? I love discussing this topic

top topics

join