It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I'm very sure about the dust.

Okay, let's say it is dust in the video. She still claims to have seen indoor orbs, and that other people have been able to see them as well. Is she lying? Because if I am going to believe her, I am not going to start picking and choosing which parts of her story are true.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

As I recall it, the family members only saw the "orbs" in the photos.

The photo used during that part of the narration clearly showed a relatively dull out-of-focus dust particle. You can see the "internal structure" that is caused by the digital camera.

That digital camera issue has been discussed on ATS many times.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
As I recall it, the family members only saw the "orbs" in the photos.

Nope, the time in the video is at 37:00: "My grandmother has spoken of them in her apartment before, and that other people have seen them, has told me on... probably on 5 or 6 different occasions, and there's actually been friends of hers that have observed them as well.". Of course it is a second-hand account from the grand-daughter, but I imagine Dorothy would verify that account.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yes and as you see the orb going across her throat chakra she closes her eyes, relaxes, and speaks her truth. Amazing!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Fair enough, if that's what they said. I thought they were refering to the photo. However as you say, they are second hand accounts.

I don't believe in the orb thing. I've read a great deal about it. I believe it's just dust.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

As I said above:

I don't believe in the orb thing. I've read a great deal about it. I believe it's just dust.

I think the video of the "orb" & the change of expression is simply coincidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
the orbs are only the bonus features of this awesome video.

WHAT ABOUT THE CRAZY LIGHTS in the other 98% of the video dude?!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Listen......

I said about 10 times I thought a lot of the other stuff in this case is interesting!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

lol so WHAT ARE THEY Sam

I wanna know what you think those crazy lights are my man!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious how they forget about the rest of the interview once they supposably capture some ufo footage. It just shows how much it's set up (imo).

So we get 15 minutes of Dorothy, and the rest of this footage ? What happened, did they run out of questions ?.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Fair dinkum you crack me up sometimes....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yes, what I am asking you to acknowledge is that she said she and others have seen them in real life, not on a camera. So do you think she is lying about that? Because as I said before, I believe she speaks the whole truth, and if she says she's seen light orbs inside her house, I believe her. I don't think she is simply crazy, and really doesn't it come done to only three options:

A) Delusional, Hallucinating, etc..

B) Outright lying.

C) Experiencing genuine unexplained phenomena.

C seems like the most likely option to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Very interesting..especially since keeping this for most part to herself since the Hynek days.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow, very intriguing... Even though i'm a skeptic to most of these ufo's. I've always wanted to see more of a ufo in "motion" as most footage i see i've never really seen it entering or exiting the footage(other than just fading out). Yet i always claims its "moving super fast."

What i find most interesting is the isolation within 1 frame of footage. Not bleeding over into the neighboring frames. I looked up online what exactly 1/18th of a second is.

(1/18) second = 55.5555556 milliseconds

Something else that shares this value is the amount of yards in 500 square feet.

These numbers are of course meaningless to me but for something to move so exacting to these values. I'm not sure, i just learned about this and will investigate further.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Watched it,and i still have no clue what im supposed to be looking at here,or am looking at....my gut instinct is leaning towards nothing but a hoax.But i will sit on the fence until we get some ATS experts too look at this.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have seen an orb in my bedroom which lead me to the internet for answers which lead me to Dorothy and then ATS. She is what brought me here.

As I said before you all should read the book as well and do some more research. All of her footage (including alien faces in star ships) do not appear on this documentary. She has worked with famous people in ufology and has just not releases her footage because she is a private person and doesn't want to put her family through what chaos would insue. I really hope she releases more film and more of her account before she gets too much older and people will be screaming alzheimers like every other old timer whistleblower.

Anyway... I really do believe she is the real deal.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Loony - I noticed the gray "orbs' too and you're right, the bottom two become the light.

What I think is even more interesting is the "spacecraft" in the other window behind the daughter. It's tricky to see because it looks like this part of the window had the screen because it's a little darker but it reminds of the Turkish security guard ufo vid.

I mentioned this before and I would like to hear other peoples thoughts about this specifically.

Here is the Turkish Security Guard Vid : www.youtube.com...

Re: the squiggly lines : don't know but if it's proven that she used three different cameras then this is an anomaly that needs to be looked into. otherwise I agree with whoever said it was faulty forward mechanism in her 8mm camera causing a delay which in turns over exposes a frame.

Re: the translucent orbs in the house: I am going to have to go with dust particles that are out-of-focus before anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Think about it, She is seeing Demons. Beings of light alright. Soon as she thought they may be bad they started to show their true purpose. The object behind the daughter is a reflection and that is obvious as it shows up in front of the blinds and only moved when the camera does.

Don't believe what the devil wants you to. Jesus is our only savior not ET. Pray for them and especially that little girl.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by kerazeesicko

...whatever... so whats on the TV?

Nothing now that Masterchef Australia has ended... Woot Julie, bad luck Poh.. good job girls..

Yeah this topic has been raised here before and I thought it was very interesting at the time. I just wish it was not so 'secretive' and with all the footage that is apparently about, that we would be give more. I'll never pay for something that should be free to all.

Still, good to be reminded of this topic!!

Have at them skeptics, WZ !!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Really interesting, orbs mmmm seen also on other videos where paranormal activity is, are they the ones doing that... would make more sense now after seeing the movie, they are there always might also explain the mothman sightings.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join