It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This whole thing IMO is much ado about nothing....kind of reminds me of the Greek myth of the cyclops - supposedly giant one eyed humans. It is now thought that the cyclops myth was inspired by people who would find elephant skulls (most likely ones that were missing the tusks). If you aren't familiar with what an elephant skull looks like you could easily mistake the nasal opening (which is much closer to the forehead than most other animals) for one huge eye socket + the relatively large cranium that elephants have.

Also, if you look around on Ebay ever so often, you might see sellers offering "alien skulls" which are really emu pelvises. Seeing animals that normally have hair without the hair and certain skulls and bones isn't something that most people are familiar with. Take hairless breeds of cats and dogs; we know of course that they are cats and dogs, but still, they are pretty bizarre and disconcerting compared to their normally-furred relatives.

Here's an example of how something so ordinary and normally easily identifiable could be passed off as something otherworldly or possibly cryptozoological.

skull

Most people would utterly fail at identifying this skull as that of hippopotamus, especially since it's only the upper skull and partially buried in dirt. It does not look like what most people would think of when they see a living hippo.

BTW, I think what this "alien" was someone's pet that likely died of natural causes and got into the hands of a taxidermist. To get rid of the fur all they would need to do is to soak it for several hours in a solution of lime (and perhaps a couple other chemicals). This is what's done to remove fur for the making of leather. Also, regarding the pale color, soaking the carcass for a few days in alcohol would do that, or, if the animal did happen to be killed in such a way that it bled out it would be pale like that (but I don't see any bullet or other puncture wounds on it so that's unlikely). Of course, it could also be "dodged" or desaturated in Photoshop. I do think it was a real animal and not an artist's creation. A good artist could do something like that, but why bother?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Only a few of the ETs are negative. The overwhelming majority are positive and we live in a highly structured reality. We could not be enslaved without our prior permission.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
looks like some kind of tamarin monkey

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
These are fake in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
A photograph of something in isolation means nothing these days. Maybe one witnessed and notarized by credible independent people would have some weight.

A scraping of tissue, a drop of blood, anything alien that was could not be faked in a lab analysis would do, as with this onr.

We won't ever see that, at least not from these kind of sources.

There are people out there either getting kicks out of pulling people's chains, in the process getting some notoriety maybe even a few bucks out it all.

Mike

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Looks to me like some left over Mexican womans aborted fetus, just my opinion though I'm no cryptology expert

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is a proven hoax, as per my recent thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Aliens are very intelligent, as you can well imagine. How could they mingle with such backward creatures as we. As a monkey is to us. What other alternative would they have but to destroy us, after they get their kicks.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe aliens are angry for polluting such a perfect planet, All we have ever done was war, and still doing it. I would listen to them as I would a God, and do as they instructed. Can you imagine how stupid we look to them.One day this planet will look like the moon, I think you had better listen to someone.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What the hell do you expect them to do go out to lunch with you!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I used to see alien spacecraft all the time when I hitch hiked around the country, laying out in the open in a sleeping bag. Nothing of this earth could move like they do.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Aliens were instructing me on how to build a time machine, which I got bunked as BS! I know they excist.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join