It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Ape lover! Simian Sympathizer! You'll never make a monkey out of... hmmm- wait. Not exactly the phrase I should use.

I wont mind working in the banana caves. That's a job that sounds like it has 'a peel'.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

I think I may have stumbled on something concerning those 'stick figure aliens' he was touting, too.

There's a human figure that you can use to practice animation call Mancandy. (Short for Manchurian candidate, so pull them brains outta the sewer
). Mancandy is thin, orange, and to be honest, is a pretty darn good match for the stick figures from Mexico. Also... his entire body and face can be modified/ altered- not only from a modeling/ animation standpoint, but also licensing wise. Doesnt he look familiar, if you have read up on Mexico's stick figure aliens?

I posted a whole Google search page. I also have this figure, and plan on abus- I mean- learning how to animate using him.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That picture was very interesting. Thank you.

What do you guys think as far as the authenticity of this picture being a living creature rather than a "movie prop" of sorts?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Anything involving UFOs or aliens coming out of Mexico is immediately suspect.There is Huge money to be made on anything alien.Did you know they have more UFO sightings than any other country in the world. The reason is simple they have people constantly doing hoaxes to make money.And lets be honest they would see a cgi video and everyone would go oh my god there real.Which of course leads to other sighting and more rumors.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by wylekat

Anything involving UFOs or aliens coming out of Mexico is immediately suspect.There is Huge money to be made on anything alien.Did you know they have more UFO sightings than any other country in the world. The reason is simple they have people constantly doing hoaxes to make money.And lets be honest they would see a cgi video and everyone would go oh my god there real.Which of course leads to other sighting and more rumors.

That was a very interesting take on the subject.

Thank you. Anybody else?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Oh, I know. I'm less interested in the why anymore and now try to concentrate on the HOW- for if it's shown HOW.... debunking Mexican hoaxes will be as easy as sneezing.

And I dont even make $$ doing it. *sniff*

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If it is a skinned monkey then whoever skinned it is extremely good at doing so. Whatever it is it's very weird and disturbing.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This looks very, very real. But...so do many things.

It's bone structure and anatomy is strange, but...this can also be some sort of deformed Earth-creature.

I have no clue what it is, but I doubt it's extraterrestrial, although, it could very well be.

And, to the people who say..."How can abeing capable of traveling through vast distances of space get caught in a bear trap? LOL"...

I say to you...Who says this is the being that actually piloted the ship? For all you or anyone knows, this could be that beings' pet, or part of a cargo shipment.

Bet you didn't think about that

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Okay, that is obviosly a monkey...
Seriously, first thought that came to mind! I wouldnt imagine Aliens to be dumb enough to get caught in that trap either...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I was watching a japanese talk show and their professors did examine this creature. They did a DNA test on it and the result was...........DNA IS NOT RECORDED ANY WHERE ON THIS EARTH!!!!!!. There is your proof. You are seeing the real thing captured from Mexico. It is not CG'ed, and it is not a dead monkey.
To add to this, here is a vedio link showing a two feet hooded creature (looks like a Knome) that are hanging out in Mexico. According to Phil Schnieder, these so called Knomes like to torment and torture female humans and thrive off of that.

www.megacubo.net...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Looks pretty much like Gollum to me. I'm wondering whether this is some special effects from an obscure move that few people have seen. Nothing looks credible here...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
That looks like a monkey, a skinned monkey!

Pleasure

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm not convinced unfortunately, but I wish I was. It looks the body is real, maybe a rat or some other animal, but the head was made using an egg-shell or something round to mimic a humanoid head.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
great thats what we need.the dude at the site explains it very well.they well as may produce an alien and blame the aliens for some attack they started themselfs

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
doesnt look like something that is very intelligent to me..

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambi883
I'm not convinced unfortunately, but I wish I was. It looks the body is real, maybe a rat or some other animal, but the head was made using an egg-shell or something round to mimic a humanoid head.

I was thinking on this:
peterpetrellisite.files.wordpress.com...

I think I read they used strings to make their heads look like that. Maybe they used the same for this poor animal, but that means the head needs to grow up. If it's a fetus, this is not a valid theory, though.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornettec
I was watching a japanese talk show and their professors did examine this creature.
They did a DNA test on it and the result was...........DNA IS NOT RECORDED ANY WHERE
ON THIS EARTH!!!!!!. There is your proof. You are seeing the real thing captured from
Mexico. It is not CG'ed, and it is not a dead monkey.

You are right hornettec this case is big news in Japan, the tv network conducted a
forensic DNA test to the tissue sample provided in Mexico and found no match as you
said, no monkey or known animal.

The History channel is conducting also DNA test in Canada with tissue samples and the
results would be shown in the Monster Quest tv show very soon in the US.

Of course all this means nothing to the monkey fanatics and jokers around here so
don't pay attention and let them have some fun.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

would be interesting if their tests come up with the same results. as you said though it would perhaps not deter the people who think it is animal based etc we shall see soon enough

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by special
what ever it is poor creature suffered by the looks of it.....so sad...

You are the first poster that had the same feelings I had when seeing the pictures... did you see the account of what was done to him? Shocking!

Why is it that humans, when confronted with something they´ve never seen before, their first impulse is to kill it??? Is it because it is ugly (in our eyes, that is...)? Is it because it doesn´t speak our language?

It has been like that for ages - different skin colors have caused the same "reaction" not so long ago...

I get really sad thinkin about this... I hope when aliens really decide to contact us they come prepared!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Having and having used steel animal traps exactly as in the pic, I am very sure that the creature would not have wound up in that position had it triggered the trap. Judge for yourself. Think of the two jaws being virtually flat on the ground and closing very fast upwards as the trigger is depressed. The apparently skinned animal, probably a monkey-type animal given the tail, is in a posed position.

Such a trap closing on an animal creates a very violent scene. It is quickly over if the the jaws crush key parts of the body, or it may take hours or days for the struggling animal to die if only a limb is caught. Only a limb appears to be causght on this animal. ]
Pure hoax in my book. Jaime has a poor record in ufology circles.

In about 1948 a barber in Atlanta Georgia and a couple of friends purchased, killed and shaved a couple of small monkeys and tried to pass them off as aliens. It created quite a stir for about two days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join