It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
your going down. and you messed up. i hope they charge you with heavy fines and put you in jail where you belong.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
im going to put whoever did this in jail and report it to the proper authorities, these sick peoples, rot in #

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Not wanting to be negative voice, as i know there are ETs... IMO just not this one.

This seems to me, to be a tamarin monkey, with it's hair removed and mumified.

Skull shape appears the same...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

This kinda hoax has been done before You might want to read this article and then take a look at those pictures again.

1953 Atlanta UFO Hoax: "Alien Monkey" on display at GBI crime lab

Alien hoax

Except for the fact it looks nothing like it..

Good try though

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wierd photos! I guess I'm just confused what I'm seeing in the supposed photos. Is that a fat guy's bellybutton at the bottom-right below the thing's leg in this photo?

You gotta question the credibility of anything claimed to be real by Jaime Moussan (He's fallen for some pretty lame hoaxes over the years that were later completely debunked by organisations like MUFON).

You especially have to be suspicious when Jaime Moussan unveils these blurry, hard to decipher photos at a "UFO conference" in a video that has to be videotaped by someone in the audience, which then results in impossible to decipher video frames of a poorly-made video of another probably poorly made video of a few very hard to believe photos. Some people might just be willing to believe all this without further evidence. But, fortunately, some of us are a little more realistic and down to earth than others..

-ChriS

[edit on 19-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

here is a better picture...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

and a video

www.youtube.com...

it certainly is a strange looking creature !

you know what? i am drunk off vodka and i can tell that there has been photo manipulation in the picture.... i haven't checked the video yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Second, What exactly is the dire warning we should all be so afraid of?

Even if the images are real, which they probably aren't, it wouldn't exactly imply some kind of malicious alien agenda against humans on our planet.

I guess I'm not understanding why the OP would make mention of a "Dire Warning !" when there isn't one. There might be a "dire warning" in people's heads but that's about it. The only thing I can guess is it was included in the title of the thread as an attention grabber and nothing more.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
huggs everyone..

I was listening to coasttooastam I think 3 months back when some other ufo/ghost researcher was on who was mentioning this,,,I cant remember his name but he seemed more of a con man to me..

I cant see an alien landing here and getting caught in a trap looking for food??
the story is shaky as well,,what gets me quayle and a few others in the ufo field run with these stories still??

really hurts/damages other serious researchers...

the ones who claim to have caught it,, have had it now for some time,,and obviously still they havent had a reputable scientist look/study it.

huggs

[edit on 19-7-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

They appear to be imaging the “creature” with a CT scanner & a mammography system.

In both cases & particularly with the mammography system, they should have been able to produce some very informative, high-res images.

Nowadays, the output from such devices (particularly the CT scanner) is digital & displayed via the department's imaging software (PACS). That makes the images easily exportable at high resolution.

It would be interesting to see those images. Can you obtain them?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
.. sniff.. sniff..

poor little fellow...

;(

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
To me it looks like an fetus.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GBBumblebee

A fetus of what?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan with his keeping things to himself with snippets for glory stories.

I give up on this chap.

And to me, it looks like a model. This guy is, IMO, the Benny Hinn of ufology. The Peter Popoff with his Manna from heaven deal.

BUT thats just me, I guess.

(spelling)

[edit on 19/7/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well people.The tail is a dead give away that it is fake.A different head put on a scun animal.I can even tell its been scun like a kangaroo or Monkey.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

It sure is a cute little bugger! Give it a chance OP! It might be friendly and just need a good buddy to give it a scratch and a lap to sit on.

Even mutant Alien hybrid experiments need love too!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but in this case the messenger should really be shot for jumping the gun not only with a big fat sensationalistic title of the thread, the fact that it was already discussed and your ability to bite way too hard on something that right away just looks wrong.

I wish I could remove a star and a flag.

[edit on 19/7/09 by flice]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
HOAX.

I'd be thrilled to get this one on top of my TV, but without the tail.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Or maybe its a malicious human agenda against aliens on our planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Laugh-a While You Can!

I see there's plenty of scoffing and skepticism in this thread, but I bet you won't be laughing when the governments of the world make good on this Dire Warning by conquering the globe with their reverse-engineered aliens and enslaving mankind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12985e992962.jpg[/atsimg]

And I, for one, welcome our new simian overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted ATS personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground banana caves.

[edit on 7/19/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Anything with Jaime Maussan`s name attached to it should
be avoided,look at the fake garbage he has backed up
over the years..the mexican alien behind the lamp post,
the cgi disc over Mexico city etc etc
He has either been got at or he is part of the disinfo,
just look at his eyes,he is either heavily medicated or
controlled.I believe anything is possible on this planet,
but he just makes it look ridiculous and cheap!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join