It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like a monkey dipped in acid or burned to remove the hair and that did damage to the eyes. Whatever, it is total bunk. All we need to defend against these is some large Texas Style rat trap's!

[edit on 18/7/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

where I live, the place is crawling with noisy chupacabras...its an infestation. they call them goatsucker over there, right? the variety we got here should be called cocksucker

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'll certainly shoot the messenger if they give me cr*p stories like this one from a total M0RON like Steve Qualye

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b0b4480999e.jpg[/atsimg]

Poor little guy

Two New World Monkeys. Capuchins although the top one was mislabeled a Spider Monkey in a search. I think they are both Capuchins.

Either way, they are protected Species.

Is it possible they trapped an illegal to possess animal and hurriedly skinned it to make it harder to identify? Perhaps?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Personally I'd think it would be wise to gather the names of those involved with this hoax and discard any of their future nonsense.

As far as the shows on cable, they cover their butts with disclaimers and they know from the outset what is or is not a hoax.

In this case though, if someone was knowingly involved with what is likely a protected animal, they should be prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Definalty not an alien.....probly an animal that lost it's hair somehow...

If it was an alien i would crap my pants and close the link.... I am such a wimp, I look, and then flip out and close it....unless it is a fake...lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why would they kill it? Also, if it was an advanced scout and it never reports back you think the rest of the aliens are going to be nice. When they find out one of theres has been killed? If it is real were all going to get it in the neck, cause of some idiots that killed it instead of trying to understand it. What a bunch of idiots. If it turns out to be real, theyve doomed us all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Top of the list: Jaime Maussan.
You can recognize his voice as well as seen him to the left of the projection screen in the video in the OP

Then there's this:
www.youtube.com...

Of course, all he does "present" this stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The size of the cranium hardly supports advanced intelligence....it is a wizened monkey...at least the one in the metal trap is.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I wonder if Jaime Mausan actually believes his own bull# or if he is a true Mexican entrepeneurial bull# artist.

Nice hairless monkey specimen by the way. You can even see its "alien" tail.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It could be a nasty little critter or a special effects artist outdid him/herself.

Who knows.

If it's "the real thing" hope I never run into it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON
[mor
I dunno, just how smart do they think this little 3 inch tall alien is, I mean, he got his arm caught in a bear trap, what, was it interesting to him, did he just want to see what it does.....doesn't look like a technological wizard to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
The size of the cranium hardly supports advanced intelligence....it is a wizened monkey...at least the one in the metal trap is.

Can't have been too wise if he got himself caught

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
*snicker* I just had a really mean, evil thought..... I dare someone to send the Apollo pix taken recently to Maussen (or however you spell it), and 'suggest' it's actually pics of aliens on the moon, and let him run with it.

Screw it. Sweeten the pot a bit. I'll give someone permission to grab my 'Moon pic' I have in that Apollo Hardware thread and toss it at him! There's nothing more fun than watching a fool soil himself.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When I see an article like this one, with horrible spelling,grammar and syntax, it makes me again realize why most people see us as uneducated fools. These people should be horse whipped for publishing such a poorly put together article on what may be a very important event. If this is a real event and not a hoax it will still be ignored by most because it is so poorly done.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
IS this thing doomed to be in the next ripleys tourist trap I go in?

Where is it now?
if it did exist what kind of fool would not take video of it using their cell at least if they didnt have a video camera?

My vote is for BS since without any corroborating facts this is merely another hoax like the bigfoot one. They had pictures too.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, fellow persons of reason. This is obviously a mummified Rhesis Monkey. This kind of fraudulent reporting discredits the field of alien research as a whole by insulting the intellegence of the general population with whom we are trying to educate. It also makes this field laughable and when the real evidence comes out, the public will not take it seriously. Any releases must be credulous and responsible!!!!!

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
I ran across this on Steve Quayle's web site so please don't shoot the messenger. The following is a report which includes pictures and a video that was smuggled out of the UFO Congress in NV - Feb, 2009. Hosted by UFO investigator Jaime Maussan describing an entity found in Mexico. To Quote part of the article " The fear is that the governments of the world are trying to
reverse engineer alien technology and aliens themselves and
plan to create an ALIEN OPERATION NORTHWOODS to cause some attack
or event to be blamed on the aliens, and secure the military
industrial complex and power of our governments and repression
of the people of earth. There is no room in thier agenda for
free energy devices or human liberation and they will go as far
as to create a war to hold on to their power. " Here is the Link. www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was an animal tech and research technician for many years. I have preformed many a necropsy and ill tell you that is without a doubt a young Rhesus Monkey.....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i am very , very mad at this, someone to take this poor little animal caught in a gopher trap and boiled in water to make this effect. these are sick people trying to make no point at all in their sick brain. maybe they should be boiled in water and their skin stripped from them. this is no alien , this is a sick person or persons and should be reported to the animal humane society. im going to report it now, so you sick people can get charged

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join