It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

That suspiciously looks like a deformed/altered rabbit, cat, or similar animal to me.

Picture of stretched, skinned Jack Rabbit

*snip*

Courtesy:animalmakers.com...

Now add in a genetic deformity or artificial manipulation and you have a alien. Not saying this proves the image is a hoax but it certainly would be good to wait before jumping on the story as true.

EDIT: Of course the thing in the image would have some of the leg muscles removed and pretty much just be bones. It also could be a monkey but I am not too sure about that one. It could also be a combination of animals. Personally this just looks like a bad hoax to me but I could be wrong.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by jkrog08]

If you look at some of the pictures, you can see close ups on the teeth, they do not resemble rabbit teeth.

Secondly, the creature has a long tail, unlike a rabbit.

Finally, the rabbit you present seems to have a very small head (in addition to thicker muscles) but the "alien" has a massive cranium for it's size, just check the pictures in the thread that is linked it.

For those reasons, I think it is a monkey, or lemur.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

Mod Note: Removed graphically disturbing image.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Two words....

Jaime Maussan

nuff said. hoax imo. This guy is lowest of the low in ufo/ET/paranormal research.

Well he's definitely close to Billy Meier, and Sylvia Brown. All three are...

eh I'll stop there. Suffice it to say I do not like them nor believe a single word that comes out of thier pie holes.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Two words....

Jaime Maussan

nuff said. hoax imo. This guy is lowest of the low in ufo/ET/paranormal research.

eh I'll stop there. Suffice it to say I do not like them nor believe a single word that comes out of thier pie holes.

I am unfamiliar with Jaime Maussan and Billy Meier, but I too laugh at Sylvia Brown, she is wrong so often, I could guess more correct answers then her.

I should challenge her to a psychic-off.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So while I think the image in the OP is probably a fake, I'm not sure, it could be a deformed monkey or something, like the one Masonwatcher posted.

I beg your pardon?

That little monkey is beautiful and not deformed. The person that shaved and killed one to pass off as an alien is cruel.

[edit on 073131p://pm3157 by masonwatcher]

Sorry, I could have been more clear, I meant a deformed monkey like the same species as the picture you posted (or a similar species), obviously that monkey in your picture is not deformed. It's cute.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
regardless of the obviously fake alien ( i think its a model ) the trap is totally wrong, there is no workable mecanisme on it.hoax

i agree cant see the spring on the trap either
and why does both the trap and the alien look like they have
been sprayed with oil or some other liquid

it does not look damaged enough to have been caught in the trap either
i have seen what these traps do to rats when they get caught in them

moonpie

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What the heck is the ' Dire Warning ' about.

If this thing is an alien , then it was clearly stupid enough to get itself placed in someone's antique leg trap.

Body looks to be a coatimundi... but the head doesn ' t 'fit' .

Severing the right arm, then placing it back in the jaws of the trap was a nice touch. I just hope the thing wasn't skinned alive !

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Check the video I just posted ( finally I could embed the video ) and see how many
people are involved in this case and investigation.

Thanks for posting that video Free Spirit. I guess I need to learn Spanish, I understood "Jaime Moussan" and a few English words by the English speaker but couldn't make out what he was saying over the Spanish voice over.

Hopefully they'll have an English version of this on the History channel.

If it's a real creature, I still have to conclude the story about it taking all night to drown it seems fake.

Also, it's deteriorated so much from the photos, I'm surprised they didn't put it in formaldehyde or something to try to preserve it, but if it hasn't been dead too long they should be able to get DNA samples from the teeth, if it has teeth.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm getting tired of Mexico doing this gross crap and calling it "UFOs", "Aliens", whatever. Nothing that comes out of Mexico is gonna be real for me, ever. Simple as that. These people are doing it for nothing but the money and fame. May as well call that Jamie character their agent.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh My God! What the hell is that thing? That's really freaky. If real, that has to be the ugliest living creature on the planet. I want one as a pet. When it gets out of line I'll put him in the bucket of water since he doesn't like that. That'll teach him to pee all over my rug.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Every time I check into the latest THIS IS THE REAL THING claim it gets worse.

Last month it was a shaky amateur video of a plastic space ship toy, wit alien action figures, authenticated by a non-existent Dept of UFOs in Turkey.

Anyone remotely knowledgeable of how evidence works would figure out a single drop of blood, a skin sample, examined under an electron microscope would tell in seconds if there was something of alien origin.

M

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If it did happen to be an Alien (ie, Non-Terrestrial), boy, what a warm greeting these folks gave it. I wonder why it became "pissed off" as the story puts it. I guess if I was being drowned, I might just go about the process in a peaceful and willing manner?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Two things bother me about this thread (more than the obvious others) -

1) If any Alien/ET can just simply be caught in a bear trap, then we need to stop the search for more intelligent life out there. (And if this a manufactured Alien from the Military Industrial Complex and they did not make it intelligent enough to avoid a bear trap - we have nothing to fear here.
)

2) Anything with Jaime Maussan attached to it just oozes 'hoax'.

It does look like some sort of Hollywood FX model as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The trap is fake. The thing is most likely a model. Why? because it is missing a damned hand and foot... No blood.
But it is an 'alien' right? I guess they don't bleed?

Not only that, but there is a wire around its only 'real' foot.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh come onnnn... this is not an alien.

Im not too experienced with bear traps myself... but would something that tiny and delicate looking be able to set it off with its hand?
And do people really think that if the Government or whoever was making these hybrid aliens that they wouldnt have ridiculously tight security.. meaning how the hell would one of these EVER be able to escape? Seems pretty unlikely that it would... especially seeing as it cant have been too intelligent to get caught in the first place. And it did a pretty poor job of chewing itself out of it.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay...I don't know but if it died then where is it now? Why hasn't someone taken it to a lab? DNA or someone that knows what they are doing coul;d surely identify it. It seems everytime something like this turns up that those who have it throw it away or something. this is a red flag to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yah...OK...a bunch of discussion about some semi clear fotos from who knows who...ATS is such a poser place...fear..fear..fear...run...run...
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Go home

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It's real, I have one outside my house, in my front garden.

Every night I hear it rustling in the bushes, I've considered leaving food outside for it but I do not wish to provoke or disturb it as it seems happy to rustle about the bushes and I would not like to come across one of these chupacabras when they're angry.

I haven't seen it yet, but I know it's there, watching and rustling!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I don't believe it is a monkey, monkeys have a broader bottom jaw-most types of monkeys-Not saying it's an alien though, but it is very unusual looking...kinda creepy

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Two words....

Jaime Maussan

He is a big hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

unfortunately you seem to be right...

a dead kitten or small monkey

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join