It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
guys, do you remember the Thread where a woman has an alien baby? well this alien looks like that alien baby but then bigger.

I think same kind

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think this and most other Alien pictures are hoaxes. The mere chance that aliens look like humaniods is so very slim. chances are their bodies would be so different than ours because of the unique demands of their home planet. The chances of the aliens going through the same evolution that we humans did it once again too small. Just something to think about.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Armisteadmg42]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What exactly is the "Dire Warning"??? All I see is an obvious hoax.

Please stop using over exaggerating hype to draw attention to your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Weird creature. What is it?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To me it looks like a special effects latex prop instead of an actual animal. There was at one time a store nearby that sold things such as severed hands and small aliens and such that looked remarkably realistic. There was even an alien baby in a jar of liquid that moved when hooked it up to an air balloon. The guy running the shop did a lot of work on B Movies and thought it would be cool to open up a shop to sell his unused props.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

nuff said.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I think you're wrong Mason, it's much too clean a shave for that razor, must have been a Mach 3 at the least...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This thing screams fake, people. Please, for the love of Pete!

Look at the size of it. I don't care about what people may say about how "aliens wouldn't look humanoid" but logic would tell me that any species in the cosmos would at least need to be large enough to... ummm... lets say mine ore at some point during its evolutionary path before they achieved deep space flight!

Aside from that, this thing is a prop of some sort. Look at its tail. It is twice as long as its body. Whatever it is isn't even an upright being! From the looks of the joints in the tailbone, it is designed to move side to side, not up and down. The tail wouldn't roll up.

And what in the world sort of tumor is that growing under its ribcage?

Bad, bad fake.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
where was this found ebay,

It looks like a toy model to me

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
where was this found ebay,

It looks like a toy model to me

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Voluntary cruelty to animals isn't only cowardly, immoral and pathetic,
it is also a FELONY.

Gross blatant benefit by deception at the expense of a sentient animal.

Sickening.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yehp, looks like a baby monkey to me. Spider monkey or something. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i am utterly amazed that theres a person who considers this "real"

it is obviously a hoax, the "figure" in the pic looks very toy like and inanimate

sigh...more and more hoaxes...funny that mussan is connected to this, i am not surprised

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They are monkeys

A couple examples for my best guess as to what species:

farm1.static.flickr.com...

www.1902encyclopedia.com...

www.dkimages.com...

www.skullsunlimited.com...

www.nhc.ed.ac.uk...

lh5.ggpht.com...

A bit of clay with a couple of parts for these species, wala, alien.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wernher Von Braun believed the government would stage a false flag operation from "Aliens" to further control the masses. It's going to be a plan that is going to work beautifully, too!

I read an article from a supposed friend of one of the Rockefellers. They were friends for many, many years until one day he learned of the real intentions of the Rockefellers and other families. This friend said he was talking to Rockefeller one day and the subject of control came up. After some time, asking how they'll gain complete control, and what turned his spine is when Rockefeller said, "and the best part of it all? They will all want us to protect them and we shall protect them --all from dangers that we entirely fabricate."

SO you can see the real reasons behind the Great Depression, 911, War on Terror, the troubled economies, etc. It's all being done to control us and when everything is streamlined, a leader will emerge (their false Christ) and he will "magically" fix everything and the world will be deceived further. He'll be able to fix many things because the problems are conjured and when cures for diseases that are secretly available now brought forth, he's gonna seem like a God.

And he will come from the skies...a UFO that is made by humans. Everyone will be in awe and deceived --even the elect!

"...I think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had...A gathering of angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said, they said: 'Come sail away!'"

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Nice find Masonwatcher! I'm not 100% sure if it's a fake or if it's a deformed real animal. The story about it taking longer than 30 minutes to drown would suggest it's not a monkey, and in fact the whole story about how long it took to drown pushes me more to the fake/hoax side. Why would they kill it anyway?

But since people are posting nasty disgusting pictures of skinned animals, before you conclude it's a fake, consider this video of a real human baby, it doesn't look human at all to me, deformities happen in nature:

WARNING: Do not watch if you are sensitive to disturbing images!!! Deformed human baby that doesn't look human:

*snip*

So while I think the image in the OP is probably a fake, I'm not sure, it could be a deformed monkey or something, like the one Masonwatcher posted.

Mod Note: Removed graphically disturbing video.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Here is the video.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Check the video I just posted ( finally I could embed the video ) and see how many
people are involved in this case and investigation.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I cant help but feel extremely sceptical of this. Just seems like a publicity stunt to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

So while I think the image in the OP is probably a fake, I'm not sure, it could be a deformed monkey or something, like the one Masonwatcher posted.

I beg your pardon?

That little monkey is beautiful and not deformed. The person that shaved and killed one to pass off as an alien is cruel.

[edit on 073131p://pm3157 by masonwatcher]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join