It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
sounds like that jaime mussan guy's voice in the background during he video. That right there throws a skeptical flag. Also the thing is tiny. Like 16 inches tall.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I love this quote -

"The fear is that the governments of the world are trying to reverse engineer alien technology and aliens themselves and plan to create an ALIEN OPERATION NORTHWOODS to cause some attack or event to be blamed on the aliens, and secure the military industrial complex and power of our governments and repression of the people of earth. There is no room in thier agenda for free energy devices or human liberation and they will go as far as to create a war to hold on to their power."

It's a government takeover staged as a hybrid alien invasion. Run for the hills.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
I love this quote -

"The fear is that the governments of the world are trying to reverse engineer alien technology and aliens themselves and plan to create an ALIEN OPERATION NORTHWOODS to cause some attack or event to be blamed on the aliens, and secure the military industrial complex and power of our governments and repression of the people of earth. There is no room in thier agenda for free energy devices or human liberation and they will go as far as to create a war to hold on to their power."

It's a government takeover staged as a hybrid alien invasion. Run for the hills.

Calm down it will be ok all we have to do is make bear traps it wil be over in a couple of days!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

dont forget the tinfoil hats people!!!
2nd line

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Pathos
I love this quote -

Originally posted by ronishia

dont forget the tinfoil hats people!!!
2nd line

Calm down it will be ok all we have to do is make bear traps it wil be over in a couple of days!

Don't forget the fish. We have to save the fish!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
spider monkey perhaps?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
what ever it is poor creature suffered by the looks of it.....so sad...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have to say that the thing looks like a wax figure...freaky as all heck, but looks pretty fake...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

It would be a good thing to do something useful here for instance, a research before
calling the CGI army to attack. Here, check the update, the History Channel has been
involved in this case. Very soon on the Monster Quest tv show by the History Channel
worldwide this story. Here the link. (Someone can embed this one)

[edit on 18-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

i think fur makers should be bound by LAW to attach pictures of the animal slughtered in cold blood on the Item that is for sale , maybe THEN people would think twice before buying it !!

Of topic, but the Pics put me on a rage spree !!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Now compare to a mummified cat. Just take off the ears.

mummy

dried cat

another one

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
regardless of the obviously fake alien ( i think its a model ) the trap is totally wrong, there is no workable mecanisme on it.hoax

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Just because something is tiny doesnt mean it cant be a real "alien" being of sorts.

I personally dont know what to think about this. However if the story about people trying to drown it and it didnt die then to me it doesnt seem like it is any animal people have mentioned it to be and very well may be something "other worldly." Also I cant believe they were mean to it! If I found this I wouldnt harm it in any way. No wonder aliens havent shown up and said "hey we are here!" Finding something like this would be awesome! I would keep it and then let someone other than the govt know I had it but then again I wouldnt want any harm to come to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Its a chupacabra! and thank you for the pictures of the skinned animals I needed that
atleast ronishia warned "icky pics" lol but i couldnt resist

[edit on 18-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is a skinned bush baby.

They are cute little critters with big eyes and a long tail.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
that creature was created from plastic not bioengineering...........Please learn how to smell bull..........

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Read the story he didn't say it was form out of space

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I ain't skurred of that little thing. Lock me in a room with that beast, i'll be the only one coming out!

On a real note, thos pictures don't look very convincing to me at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I believe in aliens, but I don't think this is one of them. Its sad and a bit disgusting the lengths people go to to prove something is real or not. Poor mutilated creature...whatever you are...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the name "Jaime Mausan", I rolled my eye. This idiot of a man has time and time again aired fake material and tried to pass it off as real, he is single handedly making a laughing stock out of the UFO subject, but hey, as long as it keeps the pay cheques rolling in for his T.v. specials, he'll continue his little cottage industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join