It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dire Warning !...Real Alien Pics ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I ran across this on Steve Quayle's web site so please don't shoot the messenger. The following is a report which includes pictures and a video that was smuggled out of the UFO Congress in NV - Feb, 2009. Hosted by UFO investigator Jaime Maussan describing an entity found in Mexico. To Quote part of the article " The fear is that the governments of the world are trying to
reverse engineer alien technology and aliens themselves and
plan to create an ALIEN OPERATION NORTHWOODS to cause some attack
or event to be blamed on the aliens, and secure the military
industrial complex and power of our governments and repression
of the people of earth. There is no room in thier agenda for
free energy devices or human liberation and they will go as far
as to create a war to hold on to their power. " Here is the Link. www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This was talked about on Coast to Coast AM several weeks ago. Should make some good discussion here.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

here is a better picture...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

and a video

www.youtube.com...

it certainly is a strange looking creature !

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
I ran across this on Steve Quayle's web site so please don't shoot the messenger. The following is a report which includes pictures and a video that was smuggled out of the UFO Congress in NV - Feb, 2009. Hosted by UFO investigator Jaime Maussan describing an entity found in Mexico. To Quote part of the article " The fear is that the governments of the world are trying to
reverse engineer alien technology and aliens themselves and
plan to create an ALIEN OPERATION NORTHWOODS to cause some attack
or event to be blamed on the aliens, and secure the military
industrial complex and power of our governments and repression
of the people of earth. There is no room in thier agenda for
free energy devices or human liberation and they will go as far
as to create a war to hold on to their power. " Here is the Link. www.disclose.tv...

I haven't finished watching it entirely yet or researching it, but it is very interesting and something I haven't seen before.

The tail is a shocker, something I never considered.

The entire thing seems very very detailed, partially beaten up as well, it looks like hell to be honest.

It could be real. The only thing that throws it for me, the tail and back end in the first small photo on that linked page, it looks almost CGI to me.

But I will reply again once I finish poring through this information.

Edit: They say he is a hybrid, between what and what I don't know, but I get the distinct impression from the way it seems to carry itself, it's tail, it's hands and feet, etcetera, that this is some kind of very sick, raadiated or otherwise shaven or waxed monkey or some kind. It looks like it has been very abused.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This kinda hoax has been done before You might want to read this article and then take a look at those pictures again.

1953 Atlanta UFO Hoax: "Alien Monkey" on display at GBI crime lab

Alien hoax

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

This kinda hoax has been done before You might want to read this article and then take a look at those pictures again.

1953 Atlanta UFO Hoax: "Alien Monkey" on display at GBI crime lab

Alien hoax

Yeah, it really does appear to be mainly a monkey or primate or some kind.

I am not saying it is a hoax, but it probably is.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It looks like a mummified monkey. It's been discussed before on ATS a fair few times. Use the search bar and put in Mexico Alien and Monkey.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
that looks like another picture i saw here on ats in another thread, some hunters had killed it it looked very similer to the one in this picture just cant mind the name of the thread

interesting whether hoax or not certainly deserves more discussion anyhow lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am seriously starting to doubt anything with Jaime Maussan attached to it. I need to see more information other then some pictures which could be a model etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i'll reserve judgement until some of the more expert like users comment.....so i might ride coat tails from time to time, at least i admit it LOL.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but... Chupacabra? :p Seems like every unknown creature discovered is said to be the chupacabra, no matter what it looks like so I just thought I would throw that in there.
But seriously though...

Very odd. The tale is what surprises me. Seems like if someone was truly trying to fake an alien, they wouldn't have added the tale. Who knows though...

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if governments are trying to do what is described. They insult our intelligence with so many other things... why not this?

Very interesting, OP. I look forward to seeing what ATS'ers think about the whole thing. S&F!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It really does resemble a hairless monkey. Do monkeys get mange?

Second line.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That suspiciously looks like a deformed/altered rabbit, cat, or similar animal to me.

Picture of stretched, skinned Jack Rabbit

* snip *

Courtesy:animalmakers.com...

Now add in a genetic deformity or artificial manipulation and you have a alien. Not saying this proves the image is a hoax but it certainly would be good to wait before jumping on the story as true.

EDIT: Of course the thing in the image would have some of the leg muscles removed and pretty much just be bones. It also could be a monkey but I am not too sure about that one. It could also be a combination of animals. Personally this just looks like a bad hoax to me but I could be wrong.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by jkrog08]

Mod Note: Removed graphically disturbing picture.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
do monkeys take more than 45 minutes to drown? If i captured a creature like that i wouldnt kill it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

here is a better picture...

Kinda looks like someone's photoshoped part of the male member on to a dried out chick and is having people off as d**kheads !

He he

or a dried rat .. www.panoramio.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Did you see them]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yeah, Haydn, you have a point. If the story is true and it really did take that long to drown, it's unlikely that it is a monkey.

There's no way I would kill something like this... well maybe if it tried to eat me or something.
But seriously though, if this thing isn't a hoax, it would be so much more valuable (and by valuable, I don't mean $$$) alive.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A while ago there were some pictures of what was said to be an alien, but really was a skinned cat!
The face on this item looks like a cat.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ok i have sorted some pics of skinned cats etc lets compare to the OP

WARNING SERIOUSLY ICKY PICS

skinned rabbit

skinned monkey

cant find many actually

just for fun the chucacabra

fficial&um=1&ei=axViSt2ANZCwjAedveUK&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=re sult&cd=1&q=chupacabra&spell=1' style='width: 100%;'>

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Don't forget that a lot of "moulding" can take place as the thing rots , softens and eventually dries - either naturally or artificially.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

all this picture proves to me is its not an alien think about this.An alien creature capable of space flight got caught with his hand in a bear trap. hmmmmmmmmm apparently aliens are stupid.Does set our mind at ease though if there is an alien invasion we just set out traps end of problem.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join