It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugly men make more sperm during sex, study suggests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"WOMEN wanting to get pregnant should find themselves an ugly man, new research suggests."

www.news.com.au...

Rest assurred ladies the University of Oxford and University College London think you are best served in getting pregnant by hooking up with Billy Bob and his Southern Alabama 1 tooth wonder clan.

Aside from jokes I would like to compliment these two fine colleges for utilizing such dedicated time and money for a meaningful Beavis and Butthead study. As if any of my female friends are going to be on the cat prowl to find the ugliest guy and 9 months later wonder what this thing is gonna look like. Is it me or does the stupidity in this study have no bounds?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So they're backed up by studies on chicken and fish? Whoever decides if a chicken or a fish is ugly?

And who decides if the human male is ugly or not? Since he's withholding his own sperm if he's 'attractive' or giving it a bit more freely if he's 'ugly' one would suppose that the man himself decides if he is attractive or not.

And how good might he be at deciding that

(I'm not being cruel - there are some gorgeous men who don't realize it).

[edit on 18-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

wow, science thse days is blowing me away!

do you think they actualy studied, or just had some crazy equasion like "ugly=masterbation+4=Sperm+4 .. as you can see, ugly add's 4 to masterbation, this equaling more sperm.

thats how i think they worked it out anyway, either that or one of the scientists is ugly and the other is not and.... well... ill leave the rest to imagination.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
After reading the article and noticing they tested this on fish and chickens, I went and asked the female fish in my pond if I was good looking or ugly, I think they maybe trying not to hurt my feelings because none of them answered me!! :shk::shk:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Maybe your charm, good looks and stunning sense of humour wowed them into silence?

ps Thanks for sherring that little piece of information. It's inspired me to do the same, in a minnowt.

pps You should have asked a chicken, you might have been able to pullet.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Maybe your right about the fish, I thought I heard them last night but it turned out to be a red herring!!
I haven't been able to keep abreast of the female chickens in my local area, so I wasn't able to chick in with them!!!

top topics

join