It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS i'm harbinger777

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I came here for a serious lack of like minded people in my area.I am a researcher of history,bible prophecy politics ,new world order subjects,etemology,eschatology,and many many other issues.I like William Cooper R.I.P.,Arron RussoR.I.P.,Barry smith,David j Smith(newswatch magazine),Al Cuppet,Al Neal,Alex jonesAnd numourous others.I am a carpenter with barely any work because of economy and i seem to have a lot of time on my hands now.I am constantly thinking about all these subject matters and if i had the money I would write books,travel the globe and speak too everyone i could about the truth that most people are too blind to see.I glad to be here and hopefully i,m in the right place.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Harbinger777

Welcome friend. I am a pro in all those things that you mentioned..lol.. I hope you enjoy your stay and learn something and hopefully, spread your knowledge as well! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

Peace,
~TheMythLives

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see you have some princess diana writings.Have you read Antichrist and a cup of tea by tim cohen.I don't necessary agree withn the whole book but it does have alot of enlightening points to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have not read that book. Yea, Diana was awesome. You should look at some of my older thread which you can view here:

TheMythLives Threads

You will find things about the Anti-Christ, the NWO, and a few other things that you may or may not find anything, but I think you will find something you like.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Welcome Harbinger777,

Hope you have a good time and don't get too hot under the collar!

I should think you'll find a lot of like minds on here, but you'll also find a lot of people who'll disagree with you...some strongly. But, it's all good, clean fun really, and even the trolls are fairly polite!

Nice to have you onboard.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Harbinger.

Are you a sign of things to come?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hey there Harbinger777 .

Judging by your interests , you will certainly enjoy ATS .

See you about .

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Sounds like you're going to fit right in here.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We got the NWO on rye today with a creamy anti-christ soup served cold.
Everyone seems to love that dish.

We also have the "Moon" hoax Hoggie, served of course with swiss cheese and topped with some tangy 9/11 sauce. Be careful of the T & C, they are very spicy.

Our last special is "Alien" Full disclosure course meal, with fresh FOIA toppings.

My name is Ltru, please take your time with looking over the menu. I will be right back with your fluoridated water and a coke "no ice".

Thank you for coming to dine with us here at ats....

[edit on 18-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

new topics

top topics

join