It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might be from another dimension or time line.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's possible you made a payment on a fraud website. These days, criminals are making web pages that look exactly or close to exactly like other web pages, like banks, and phone companies with online bill paying services. If the money definately came out of your account and has not been returned, you could be a victim of online fraud.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no, the money never came out. and even if the payment didn't go through or it was a copycat website, i know i took a screenshot..

i've learned to just live it i guess
and just go on as if it was only a figment of my imagination, which it must have been i guess..

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I can't help you identify what happened, just chiming in to say that you're not the only one having false memories. I've had two vivid memories I held for true until I was unambiguously proven that they were impossible. I hesitate between several interpretations: vivid dreams, something that misconnected in my brain, or timelines/dimensional blurring.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
reply to post by infolurker

but I wonder why you never hear people talk about other things like the moon landing or the Challenger explosion in such a manner.

Actually, they do - about the Challenger, anyway. I remember seeing a discussion about it in one of the older threads here (I think it was "The highest strangeness /.../"). EDIT: Here's a more recent post.

Personally I think such events could be attributed to a number of reasons.
(Just recently I've written about it; it's lengthy, so here's a link.)

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join