posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
GTA IV was an awesome game, they completley remodelled Liberty City and it is now one of the coolest "virtual cities" ever made so far in a game.
Libery City was originally intended to be New York, and now, it practically is.
GTA V, in my opinion, should be a complete remodel of Vice City.
Vice City was also originally intended to be a replica of one of the major US cities: Miami, Florida.
I personally believe that GTA V should be the complete remake of Vice City into an awesome version of Miami, but better.
Here are some details I think should be added to the game:
- GTA V to be set place in Vice City, in recent times (2008-2010).
- New character: *Completley new person
* An old character of another GTA game.
- Vice City made much much bigger
- Nightlife and beach stuff added to the game
- Metro added to Vice City.
- Every GTA game something new and major and more realistic has come out, so I think an original element should be added to the game to make it even
more realistic but not less fun.
if anyone else has any more idea's where the location should be, post them here.