It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

How so? Why not? These extremists hate the Jewish state and call for their destruction. Something tells me a young Hitler did the same, but it was just speech so no one worried. I think we know what happened next.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah.... just think that the FBI and DHS will be too busy monitoring the tea parties and listening to Americans phone calls to be concerned with people that want to kill Americans.

It makes sense I mean this administration wants to destroy America as we know it so I guess the jihads do have something in common with this administration.

Hey FBI see this?

You guys are more impotent than a disease riddled comatose old man.

The rich molest our children and you guys turn a blind eye to it 100% of the time, you are disgusting!
You are worried that we are tired of the thievery and illegal activities in D.C but when the jihads run around a major city you bums are oddly absent, reminds me of Mohamed Atta running around the U.S as a known terrorist while the FBI was worried about American gun owners and protecting pedophiles.

When Ron Paul was in Boca Raton FL I remember the feds were there in plain clothes harassing the organizers of the event and they even put Michael Badnarik against a wall and were drilling him on camera and trying to get him to make statements that would get him in trouble.

Little did they know there were about 500 people just waiting to beat their tiny little brains in if things got out of hand.

You are nothing more than thugs in suits!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You really haven't looked around much have you? For every thread that defends Israel, there is at least one that does exactly the opposite.

Really...do give a look around.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's another article on this 'peaceful' group in the U.K.

British Islamists plot against Pakistan

Tayyib Muqeem, an English teacher from Stoke-on-Trent, said he had moved to Lahore to convert Pakistanis to the movement.

At Lahore’s Superior College, where Muqeem has set up a Hizb ut-Tahrir student group, he said the organisation’s aim was to subject Muslim and western countries to Islamic rule under sharia law, “by force” if necessary.

In a caliphate, “every woman would have to cover up” and stoning to death for adultery and the chopping off of thieves’ hands would be the law, he said.

He added that Islamic rule would be spread through “indoctrination” and by “military means” if non-Muslim countries refused to bow to it. “Waging war” would be part of the caliphate’s foreign policy.

I'm so glad this is a 'peaceful' organization.

“Pakistan was neglected and ignored until it had a nuclear bomb and then the global leader realised it would be a good strategic base for the caliphate,” said Maajid Nawaz, one of the organisation’s pioneers in Pakistan, who has since renounced the group.

Nawaz claimed at least 10 British activists were planted in each of Pakistan’s main cities. “The traffic has been increasing ever since and people are always going back and forth (to the UK),” he added.

“Hizb ut-Tahrir sets the mood music for suicide bombers to dance to,” said Nawaz, who has now started an initiative to “claim Pakistan back” from extremists.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Thanks for the article.

Lol you really have to laugh at people who think this group are peaceful.

There goal is to subject sharia law on the western world? - No thanks go away and don't come back, leave the peaceful Muslims alone and stop tarnishing their reputations in the west.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

I can see where you are coming from, to a certain extent. However anti-semetism was nothing new, even during the time of the Nazis and in the case of extremist muslims, there is a religious aspect. The Nazis just decided to bring their anti-semitism to a violent and genocidal conclusion.

But yes, to a certain extent i can understand your point, but me personally, i wouldn't immediately associate muslims (even extremist muslims) with Nazis.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Fine ok and i will admit the chances of them coming to power like Hitler did are all but none.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yep. Pretty much. That's how Islam runs itself. No one in Islam is allowed to say anything against the delusional pedophile prophet or his cult.

Are you sure you are not confusing Islam with the ADL. You appear to be eminently free to defecate upon the Muslim religion.

As for the paedophile slander, in those days people where married very young. In situation were there was a political marriage to bring two houses together, age was not a consideration. If the bride or groom were under fourteen there was no sex. You are comparing today with the customs of centuries ago.

Jesus was born to a girl of 12 or 14years old, depending on either Orthodox Church or Occidental Churches.

What are zionists going to say? That Joseph diddled Mary?

Free speech .. right to assemble .. but NO RIGHT to conspire to overthrow the US government or to kill people in the process.

What do you know about free speech? Is this thread not about a group of people whose free speech you are against? Why don't you take your concerns up with the ADL and the gag they want to put on the American people with their Hate Laws.

It's been well earned. No need for anyone to interject 'politics of fear'.

When lynch mobs turn up in the US for you zionist Christians, Israeli firsters and sayanim we will see who has earned what along with Bernie Maddoff.

Is that what they tell ya'll as you people walk around that meteorite 7 times and worship it on 'pilgrimage'?? Is that what they tell ya'll as you people whip women who dare to show their ankles or wrists?? Is that what you tell yourself as muslims murder other muslims simpy because they don't worship allah the same way?

And this is your analysis of a world religion. I wonder what the zionist contingent on ATS say about Christianity?

Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the
descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with
carpenters."
Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is
stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that
Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Horrible Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ

While it is the standard disinformation practice of apologists for
the Talmud to deny that it contains any scurrilous references to Jesus
Christ, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations are more forthcoming
and admit that the Talmud not only mentions Jesus but disparages him (as
a sorcerer and a demented sex freak). These orthodox Jewish
organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish supremacy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions.

For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch
group--one of the largest in the world--we find the following
statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the
Nazarene':
1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews
astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers
for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is
mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness,
and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used
procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly
banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

End quote from www.noahide.com... (Lubavitch website)

This is the foundation of the belief system of some sects that align themselves with zionism. The Torah Jews disassociate themselves strongly from these extremist positions.

[edit on 043131p://pm3137 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can we lay off the Zionist accusations please, oh how i am sick of that term....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Can we lay off the Zionist accusations please, oh how i am sick of that term....

So you object to free speech then?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I object to mindless accusations with no grounds whatsoever.

Its just a phrase banded about these forums if anything bad is said against Muslims.
I have no problem with 99 % of Muslims, it is a small group that bother me. I am not a "Zionist". I am not a religious person.

You need to relax a bit, a lot of people are to quick to scream"ZIONIST!!!" as soon as any defence of the Jews as a race of human beings is mentioned.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

No, you relax with your extremist points. Zionism is practised by atheists and supremacists so your lack of religiosity is neither here nor there.

[edit on 043131p://pm3119 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Explain to me what is wrong with the fact that i do not like extremists who call themselves Muslims calling for the destruction of another country and expressing their will to bring sharia law to the western world?
Note that is my view and i have said no more than that.

If that makes me a Zionist then all i can do is laugh.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

Explain to me what is wrong with the fact that i do not like extremists who call themselves Muslims calling for the destruction of another country and expressing their will to bring sharia law to the western world?
Note that is my view and i have said no more than that.

Absolutely bang on the mark.

The backward fanatics are becoming an infestation. When a white english girl cannot walk through her own town without being called a 'slag' or 'slut' by young muslim men, then you know something bad is growing.

I am not racist, but i despise any religion that thinks so little about women and the very fact that most decent muslims won't do anything about the growth of these little misguided jihadists in their own communities.

If i was to go to Afghan or Indonesia then i would adhere to local custom, but it seems it's very un-PC for a muslim to convert to our custom.

When fathers beat their daughters for wearing skirts or kill them just because they chose not to marry who ever the hell it is that was decided for them (bringing 'shame' upon the family), then tell me your religion isn't backwards.

I speak as a neutral observer, but the Uk is becoming a pressure cooker. The more the radical types start eroding our qualities then the more we will see growth of racist groups who will attack innocent muslims.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I am not sure what your statement has to do with anything.

Also race has nothing to do with religion. Just thought i'd point that out. You do know there are Arab christians etc? To give just one example.

Also your statement was as about as far from neutral as you can get.

[edit on 18/7/09 by Kram09]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I am not sure what your statement has to do with anything.

Everything my friend.

Also race has nothing to do with religion. Just thought i'd point that out. You do know there are Arab christians etc? To give just one example.

Also your statement was as about as far from neutral as you can get.

Well you've just educated me. I guess next time i go travelling i'll actually bother to open my eyes. Really race has nothing to do with religion... Blimey, i'd have never have guessed eh?

/sarcasm

And i am neutral. I don't worship any religion, i don't really have any political leanings and i can usually see both sides of an arguement no matter how flawed.

I can see why mason watcher is so vehemently defending his religion and i can also see why people don't trust his religion.

If you read back my posts you will see that i am NOT picking on the decent, hard working muslims... but i AM picking on the backward, idiotic and blood thirsty little bastards who tarnish this religion.

You know... the one's who wish to place infidels heads on spikes and organise suicide bombings in crowded market places.

Or am i not allowed an opinion?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You are allowed an opinion of course and i didn't say you were picking on decent hard working muslims. Perhaps you should read the post i replied to. You clearly equated religion with race. Your post is there for all to see.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Unfortunately this image of Britain you describe is true, oh how times are changing for the worse.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
What are zionists going to say? That Joseph diddled Mary?

- Christians don't say that Joseph had sex with Mary to conceive Christ.
- It is estimated that Mary was probably between 14-16 at the time.
Not 9 (as your pedophile religious leaders 'wife' was).

And this is your analysis of a world religion.

It's pretty darn accurate.

So .. have you been on your pilgrimage to run 7 circles around the meteorite and worship it yet??

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
You are allowed an opinion of course and i didn't say you were picking on decent hard working muslims. Perhaps you should read the post i replied to. You clearly equated religion with race. Your post is there for all to see.

No but what i did use was a bit of common sense. For example it would silly of me to assume that Indonesia is full of druids or pagans, or that Afghanistan is home to a Christian majority and it would be equally silly to assume that Northern Island was the base of confucianism.

You see i was generalising and assuming that the majority of Indonesians are Islamic.

www.worldlicenseplates.com...

You see, you can generalise and be correct.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join