It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Who are you to judge? Please enlighten us with your esteemed knowledge of Islam. Now i am not claiming to be an expert on Islam by any stretch of the imagination, but i would find your comments offensive if i was a muslim. You might not like Islam as a religion, which is fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. But i think you should keep your comments to yourself if you're going to be rude.

Perhaps you should take a look at this thread to see another side.

Islamic quotes




posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Khilafah Conference USA 2009: Hizb ut Tahrir America **NEW VENUE CONFIRMED**



If this video doesn't send a chill up your spine, you must be dead.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Good one StormDancer!


And that is an endorsed video for this 'Conference'.

www.khilafahconference2009.com...


[edit on 7/18/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]


Yes, that was the endorsed video.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Then i am dead. At the very end it had a list of things which presumably are going to be discussed at this conference. The collapse of capitalism (the economy is on its knees and capitalism seems to be going down the drain. So no surprise there). The rise of Islam (yes there are many muslims in the world, their numbers are probably increasing. So what?) The role of muslims in America. (It might have sent a chill up my spine if there was something along the lines of let's destory the United States or the west.

I didn't see anything in that video which endorsed violence. I can't attend the conference so i can't judge or say what will be discussed.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's an article on the London rally of this group.

Muslim group Tony Blair promised to ban calls for 'jihad' at London rally


Published: 8:46PM BST 17 Apr 2009

Dr Imran Waheed, told followers of Hizb ut-Tahrir that there could be "no peace" with Israel and urged them to "fight in the way of Allah".

A leaflet distributed by the international wing of the organisation also called for Muslim countries to "eliminate the state of the Jews".

Addressing a rally at Marble Arch in January following the Israeli military action in Gaza, Dr Waheed – the group's media adviser in Britain who was banned from entering Indonesia in 2007 – said that there was "no need for conferences, no need for treaties, no need for negotiations".

In the speech, highlighted by the think tank the Centre for Social Cohesion, he added: "There will be no peace and no negotiations with the illegitimate entity of Israel."

He went on: "There is only one solution to the occupation of Muslim lands, one solution to the cries of the widows and the orphans, one solution to avenge the death of the elderly and the children ... fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. Al-Jihad."



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Here's an article on the London rally of this group.

Muslim group Tony Blair promised to ban calls for 'jihad' at London rally


Published: 8:46PM BST 17 Apr 2009

Dr Imran Waheed, told followers of Hizb ut-Tahrir that there could be "no peace" with Israel and urged them to "fight in the way of Allah".

A leaflet distributed by the international wing of the organisation also called for Muslim countries to "eliminate the state of the Jews".

Addressing a rally at Marble Arch in January following the Israeli military action in Gaza, Dr Waheed – the group's media adviser in Britain who was banned from entering Indonesia in 2007 – said that there was "no need for conferences, no need for treaties, no need for negotiations".

In the speech, highlighted by the think tank the Centre for Social Cohesion, he added: "There will be no peace and no negotiations with the illegitimate entity of Israel."

He went on: "There is only one solution to the occupation of Muslim lands, one solution to the cries of the widows and the orphans, one solution to avenge the death of the elderly and the children ... fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. Al-Jihad."


If that doesn't scare or unnerve you then your crazy. I don't want these fanatics in my country. Note by fanatics i am not saying all Muslims.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This thread is in no danger of being removed. It's exactly what Christian Zionists like to read - a negative (boogie man) article about a Muslim group. Threads are only in danger of being removed if they don't speak highly of Israel and the Jews. Threads like this are encouraged by ATS.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II
 


A group like this, just pollutes their own religion and could have the power to influence young muslims. Fair enough in regards to Israel, but i wouldn't advocate violence or destruction. Let them have a conference and speak out, if they so desire, if it is a democracy, but specifically inciting violence and hatred then it shouldn't be allowed.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by dragonridr
 





Id have to agree with you when Muslims go radical they declare jihad and go kill people.When Christians loose it they buy weapons move to secluded area and wait for Jesus to return.They are much less of a threat unless you decide to go visit them then they start to shoot at you but at least they dpnt blow people up!



How does this explain Iraq and one million dead?



And what does this have to do with radical religions at all.Oh wait i get change the subject. By the way your figures are way off Iraq Body Count 92,489 – 100,971 violent civilian deaths as a result of the conflict as of jume 2009, And most of these were caused by terrorist acts by the way.And strangely enough by terrorist organizations so thanks for proving my point.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote
 


Touche'

I couldn't have put it better myself.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
This thread is in no danger of being removed. It's exactly what Christian Zionists like to read - a negative (boogie man) article about a Muslim group. Threads are only in danger of being removed if they don't speak highly of Israel and the Jews. Threads like this are encouraged by ATS.


You must not read many topics then.!!!



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Classic Christian Zionists and Israeli apologists hyping a non-story. If the seriousness of what you are hyping is true, why aren't they in prison already?



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher
 


A non story? Did you not read what they were saying? Sure its just words but words lead to action.

Oh and for why they are not in prison? They have done nothing wrong, they are entitled to free speech, i just don't agree with it and find it awful that they want the destruction of another country.

Oh and by the way i support no religion - religion is the root of all the problems in this world, it stinks. That goes for Islam, Christianity and Judaism,

[edit on 18-7-2009 by jonny2410]



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote
 


And another thing,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go over to this link and read my post.

And read my signature

"Get up, Get up," was a cry heard from a Women protester in Iran screaming for the men to get up and fight.

I am on the side of truth and righteousness,and justice, and I love those people.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by jonny2410
 


Classic Christian Zionists and Israeli apologists hyping a non-story. If the seriousness of what you are hyping is true, why aren't they in prison already?


You really have no idea what your talking about do you? The same reason there were NAZI rallies during world war 2 in the United States.They have the right that doesn't mean its not dangerous as Hitler proved.With a free society you have to put up with the bad with the good.Care to throw something else in attempt to derail the thread your serve!

PS also good job on showing that hate of Christians and Jews you don't have huh?

[edit on 7/18/09 by dragonridr]



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


What have the protests in Iran, go to do with this?

I'll tell you. Nothing.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr
 


Ohhh dear, do not try to start equating these muslims with the Nazis.

Totally uncomparable. Please....just don't go there.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
This thread is in no danger of being removed. It's exactly what Christian Zionists like to read - a negative (boogie man) article about a Muslim group. Threads are only in danger of being removed if they don't speak highly of Israel and the Jews. Threads like this are encouraged by ATS.



KRAM,
You know very well I was responding to this, BS!

And I will not argue with you.

So go play troll on another thread.

[edit on 033131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr
 


Spot on, thank you. He tries to act smart and clever but in the end, as usual, it always boils down to the paranoia and hate towards Jews that is so overpresent amongst some here on ATS.
Jesus why can't all you religions just get on? Well for a start your all basically different clans of people whose fundamental beliefs challenge each other. Not a good start.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join