It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Read the post on the forum,

Keep a watchful eye on what post get the most hits and stars,while important topics go unheeded and ignored.

Watch how the media has helped to distorted peoples minds,

People have lost the ability to discern, information abounds but the people will perish for lack of widom, people perish for lack of knowledge

Evil is good and good is evil.

I think you should heed your own advice.

You are the one peddling anti Muslim propaganda. America is in serious trouble and you drag out the old neocon campaigns of demonisation.

The simple test to evaluate your government's policies is to consider if it benefits your nation and the people within it. How does the delivery of F22s and F35s fresh off the production line to Israeli with the blueprints serve US interests when all the countries in the ME only have aircrafts from the 1970s or none?

As soon as Israel gets it mitts on the know-how, China and Russia will start producing replicas.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Well there goes the Hilton hotel. Can't say I'll miss it just hope they don't blow up I mean convert too many people. Radical Islam should have no bearing here and as far as I know Sharia Law is a joke.

amen to that - spot on.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by mikerussellus

Are you equating me with the Soviet Union?!!! Just plain nutty.

The US has already been infiltrated and blinded by agents of foreign influence. Even evangelical Christianity has been distorted into a nihilistic creature looking forward to a cataclysm founded upon the arming of the zionist state.

Do you know what a tool is?

Yeah, it's you, and people like you, who do whatever you are told based on a higher power.

Stop looking to the heavens and in your precious tomes for answers, figure out some answers now, to save us all.

The world is ending and the religious love it, it's their chance to go to heaven.

Well heaven is a place on Earth and it's recently become a hell.

You both should stop bickering, it isn't going to solve anything and is a good litmus test as to why Muslims and Christians and Jewish people are all fighting so much; you all believe in different gods or religions, you all believe yours is the only truth, and you all live way too damn close together.

Iran and Israel are getting closer to a nuclear war every day.

We need peace, not more damn arguing!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by masonwatcher

Serious question, would you support Sharia (sp?) Law in the US?

Serious answer, no. I am against the death penalty. Some American support Sharia only they don't know it and call it something else.

If you object to Sharia, it should be because of your consideration of the law not because of hatred for Muslims.

Aspects of Sharia such as prohibitions against usury are old Christian ideals and stop the exploitation of workers. Other aspects of Sharia, such as the right of divorce by women was adopted by the US in the last century. Ideas like these don't come out of thin air, legal minds look for precedents and workability from all jurisdictions around the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Yeah, it's you, and people like you, who do whatever you are told based on a higher power. Stop looking to the heavens and in your precious tomes for answers, figure out some answers now, to save us all. The world is ending and the religious love it, it's their chance to go to heaven. Well heaven is a place on Earth and it's recently become a hell.

I hear you mate. Believe me, I am not a Koran basher. I just know the crap being said about Muslims is untrue.

I am the closest thing that comes to a secular Muslims you will find. I like looking at the ladies too much.

[edit on 113131p://am3101 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Religion is the soul cause of all these problems, not aliens, not the us, not reptiles, not even George freaking bush.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

at least it's not England. the Muslim population in America is small ... unless the media convinces everyone to convert.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

"He said the predominantly Muslim youngsters openly praised Islamic extremists in class, and hailed the September 11 terrorists as 'heroes and martyrs'.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
"

Wow what complete tards, scary to think they have been brainwashed like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Masonwatcher...

People have a RIGHT to dislike the barbaric and sometimes
backwards ideology of certain groups of muslims, especially those who propose jihads and other religious crap and those who wish ill of the people who do not conform to your out dated religion.

Just because you are muslim does not give you the right to tell us what we can or cannot like/dislike. If your religion is trying to destabalise the western world, then people have the right to be angry about it.

It sounds like these people have hit a nerve and you're not bold enough to admit it.

Edit: the same can be said about any other religion, don't just think i'm picking on you. Although the day i hearing about radical young Christian fanatics designing suicide vests and trying to blow up shopping centres in Bristol then i'll be angry at them.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Masonwatcher...

backwards ideology of certain groups of muslims, especially those who propose jihads and other religious crap and those who wish ill of the people who do not conform to your out dated religion.

Just because you are muslim does not give you the right to tell us what we can or cannot like/dislike. If your religion is trying to destabalise the western world, then people have the right to be angry about it.

It sounds like these people have hit a nerve and you're not bold enough to admit it.

Edit: the same can be said about any other religion, don't just think i'm picking on you. Although the day i hearing about radical young Christian fanatics designing suicide vests and trying to blow up shopping centres in Bristol then i'll be angry at them.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by mr-lizard]

Id have to agree with you when Muslims go radical they declare jihad and go kill people.When Christians loose it they buy weapons move to secluded area and wait for Jesus to return.They are much less of a threat unless you decide to go visit them then they start to shoot at you but at least they dpnt blow people up!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Islam is not barbaric or backwards. Christianity and Judaism are even older, are you suggesting they are even more barbaric and backwards?

Do you see me actually stopping you from making your opinion known? I think you are imagining what is not there. I am merely offering counter points.

Why desperate to hit a nerve? Wouldn't a fact based intelligent discourse be more effective? Linking blogs and making sweeping and unsubstantiated statements is just baiting and cheap shots.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Id have to agree with you when Muslims go radical they declare jihad and go kill people.When Christians loose it they buy weapons move to secluded area and wait for Jesus to return.They are much less of a threat unless you decide to go visit them then they start to shoot at you but at least they dpnt blow people up!

How does this explain Iraq and one million dead?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have to say some of the comments on here regarding muslims are ignorant. Do any of you posting your comments about muslims and Islam even know any muslims? Or is what you know just based off the television or what CNN tells you? If you do then i'd say you're being rather two faced towards them. '

Stop labelling all muslims as extremists. A lot of the time, the comments i read seem to stem from ignorance and fear, or often revolve around some nonsense involving Obama being a muslim (and so what if he is anyway?) Anyway if i was Masonwatcher i would have flipped my lid by now, so kudos to him for keeping his cool.

I am not saying all the comments were ignorant, it's just sometimes some of the comments posted and the language used, seem to show a total lack of understanding.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

This post (I believe) is more along the lines of the extreme fanatics recruiting and having some conference at a Chicago hotel.. Read the OP to get an idea of the "seminars" that they are having. You might gain some insight on the vitriol that some posts have.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I read the OP and i totally disagree with the things this conference is advocating or suggesting. My point was to observe some of the comments posted by people.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Islam is not barbaric or backwards. Christianity and Judaism are even older, are you suggesting they are even more barbaric and backwards?

Where did he equate age of the religion to level of barbarism and backwardness? Sounds like you tried to add that variable, then attribute it to him. Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Shut down and silence and humiliate anyone daring to expose Islam by demeaning remarks.

Yep. Pretty much. That's how Islam runs itself. No one in Islam is allowed to say anything against the delusional pedophile prophet or his cult.

Originally posted by PsykoOps
How is this any different from christian missionaries? Dont they also have right for free speech and the right to assemble?

Free speech .. right to assemble .. but NO RIGHT to conspire to overthrow the US government or to kill people in the process.

Muslims are whipping horse for zionist interests and the politics of fear.

It's been well earned. No need for anyone to interject 'politics of fear'.

Islam is not barbaric or backwards.

Is that what they tell ya'll as you people walk around that meteorite 7 times and worship it on 'pilgrimage'?? Is that what they tell ya'll as you people whip women who dare to show their ankles or wrists?? Is that what you tell yourself as muslims murder other muslims simpy because they don't worship allah the same way?

Here's some barbarism and stupidity. Read up. Face the truth

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

At last someone who speaks sense.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Khilafah Conference USA 2009: Hizb ut Tahrir America **NEW VENUE CONFIRMED**

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good one StormDancer!

And that is an endorsed video for this 'Conference'.

www.khilafahconference2009.com...

[edit on 7/18/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join