It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
This thread is a T&C violation because it is from a blog. Not because of the opinions. Of course I think the opinions expressed is close to incitement and patently untrue, nevertheless, that is not the issue. Posting threads based on blogs is a T&C violation. Savvy?

T&C 1c and 1g

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't get it... am I missing something? Posting threads based on blogs is NOT a T&C violation. It would only questionably be a T&C violation if the blog was OP's blog.

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I see what is your beef!

Instead of calling me an anti-Semite, you opted to call me antiJudaism. At least their is some change happening. Zionists can be moved

I see your beef also. You try to censor anything critical of Muslims by posing empty 'threats' the mods are going to kill the thread. Good thing they aren't as censor happy as you obviously are.

Can you post an example of me calling you an anti-Semite?

Youtube is not a blog. It has recordings of radio and television news. It is like an archive of news clippings. People can post their own opinions on Youtube but I haven't posted their 'blogs' on my threads. ATS has not commented against Youtube, they even have a button to link YT.

YouTube contains the same material as blogs, only in video format. And neither of the rules you posted above say anything specific about blogs. Good attempt though.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Banking on Allah

www.standpointmag.co.uk...

www.scribd.com...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly;

you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.

There may be even a worse fate: You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

—Sir Winston Churchill

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Iran remains 'in crisis' after disputed election - 17 July 09

www.youtube.com...

I have not forgotten.

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember a time when the Soviet Union had the idea to infiltrate and "win" without firing a shot.

here are some exerpts I found on line. . .

by J. R. Nyquist
Weekly Column Published: 04.17.2009

"Yuri Bezmenov was a KGB officer who defected nearly three decades ago. In 1985 he gave an interview that can be viewed online. What he said is worth hearing. According to Bezmenonv, “Only about 15 percent of [the KGBs] time, money and manpower was spent on espionage as such. The other 85 percent was a slow process [of] … ideological subversion or active measures … or psychological warfare. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves….”

"Bezmenov referred to “a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization….” Here we find a generational process, which takes from 15 to 20 years. To understand the concept of demoralization, let us turn to Robert Greene’s The 33 Strategies of War, Chapter 7: “The secret to motivating people and maintaining their morale is to get them to think less about themselves and more about the group.” In military affairs an army is demoralized the instant the individual soldier thinks only of himself. At that moment, the soldiers begin to run from the battle and the army dissolves. There is no resistance possible when each soldier looks only to his own safety."

I know this is old world soviet stuff, but the principle remains the same. The idealogical approach remains the same.

And this stuff scares the heck out of me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First of all the blog was quoting from 'The National Review'! So the OP posted an opinion based on a recognized publisher of opinion. That's not a violation of T&C!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves….”

That is exactly what is happening.

I know this is old world soviet stuff, but the principle remains the same. The idealogical approach remains the same.

And this stuff scares the heck out of me.

And the interent is the perfect vehicle.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Banking on Allah

www.standpointmag.co.uk...

www.scribd.com...

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly;

you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.

There may be even a worse fate: You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

—Sir Winston Churchill

It seems you are confusing me with the ADL and Christian zionists. I promise not to try and pass laws in the US to stifle your freedoms of speech.

I am waiting for you to chuck the kitchen sink at me any minute now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Can anyone here say "Hope" and "Change"?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Are you equating me with the Soviet Union?!!! Just plain nutty.

The US has already been infiltrated and blinded by agents of foreign influence. Even evangelical Christianity has been distorted into a nihilistic creature looking forward to a cataclysm founded upon the arming of the zionist state.

Do you know what a tool is?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It seems you are confusing me with the ADL and Christian zionists. I promise not to try and pass laws in the US to stifle your freedoms of speech.

The problem is that YOU will never have to pass laws to stifle our freedoms. Our elected officials are doing that. See the above posts concerning indoctrination. You (figuratively) will never have to lift a finger.

We are going to be too busy cutting our own throats.

And there is no kitchen sink. I'd like to think we are quoting facts and accurate sources here.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

The problem is that YOU will never have to pass laws to stifle our freedoms. Our elected officials are doing that. See the above posts concerning indoctrination. You (figuratively) will never have to lift a finger.

We are going to be too busy cutting our own throats.

And there is no kitchen sink. I'd like to think we are quoting facts and accurate sources here.

Well friend. Looks like I am on your side. This is happening to America not because of Muslims. Muslims are whipping horse for zionist interests and the politics of fear. The more you go along with the ride, the less rights you will end up with.

[edit on 113131p://am3123 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Are you equating me with the Soviet Union?!!! Just plain nutty.

Actually, yes, I am. It's the same approach. If you (and again, I am using that term figuratively) are co-opting the educational/broadcast systems to bring about the ideologies that you espouse, then yes.

The US has already been infiltrated and blinded by agents of foreign influence. Even evangelical Christianity has been distorted into a nihilistic creature looking forward to a cataclysm founded upon the arming of the zionist state.

Do you know what a tool is?

You have just supported my statements from before. We have been infiltrated, and the whole PC crowd is in support. Blinded by agents of foreign influence? I agree. I even said so earlier.

And yes, I do know what a tool is. Do you know who is USING the tool? Do you WANT to know? Do you care?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well there goes the Hilton hotel. Can't say I'll miss it just hope they don't blow up I mean convert too many people. Radical Islam should have no bearing here and as far as I know Sharia Law is a joke.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And yes, I do know what a tool is. Do you know who is USING the tool? Do you WANT to know? Do you care?

Of course I care. America is supposed to be the leading nation on the planet. It is supposed to a place of decency and the future of humanity but it has been hijacked by soulless creatures bent on destroying the planet.

[edit on 113131p://am3101 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Read the post on the forum,

Keep a watchful eye on what post get the most hits and stars,while important topics go unheeded and ignored.

Watch how the media has helped to distorted peoples minds,

People have lost the ability to discern, information abounds but the people will perish for lack of wisdom, people perish for lack of knowledge

Evil is good and good is evil.

Because they choose to believe a LIE.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Well there goes the Hilton hotel. Can't say I'll miss it just hope they don't blow up I mean convert too many people. Radical Islam should have no bearing here and as far as I know Sharia Law is a joke.

They blow up Marriotts, they meet in the Hilton's.

They must get Hilton points.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Of course I care. America is supposed to be the leading nation on the planet. It is supposed to a place of decency and the future of humanity but it have been hijacked by soulless creatures bent on destroying the planet.

Yes, true. But they will get voted out in 2012.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Serious question, would you support Sharia (sp?) Law in the US?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Yeah they get a little piece of America every time they convert a kid or kill a soldier. They are also working on frequent flyer points evidently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join