It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Jihad Group Holding Convention This Weekend In Chicago

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

During ww2,the muslims, blinded by their hatred for the jews,were
nazi collaborators.Not realizing they would eventually be gassed
themselves once they were no longer useful.
Islam is not a peaceful religion! My opinion,based on videos,news
articles...islam and the quran is nothing more than a demonic
blueprint for world domination.Those who don't see this coming
will suffer greatly under islamic rule.
Don't you find it odd,you can bash christianity,but you can't say anything
against islam.
fyi: I am a fundamental,independent baptist grandma

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

how much do you want to bet big brother will be recording the biometrics of all attendees?

2 lines

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I have never heard that about muslims during World War II, although i am not sure whether you were saying that was part of your opinion.

Well if that is your opinion, fair enough. But i am afraid i disagree. Unlike some people recently on this site i am not going to slander you for your opinion.

There are extremist muslims but i try very hard not to label all muslims as extremists. I believe the extremists are distorting Islam (i am sure it's not the first time a religion has been distorted).

Okay actually i have just read something on Wikipedia (although i wouldn't trust Wikipedia 100 percent) which talks about muslims being recruited into SS divisions. A lot of it was for nationalistic reasons though, rather than religious.

Oswald Mosley was the leader of the British Union of Fascists. It didn't mean everyone in Britain was a fascist.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Also i don't mean to be rude, but rather than basing your opinion of a religion on videos and news articles perhaps you should try to talk with someone of that faith and find out a bit more about it, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

But again it is your opinion, so fair enough.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Okay actually i have just read something on Wikipedia (although i wouldn't trust Wikipedia 100 percent) which talks about muslims being recruited into SS divisions. A lot of it was for nationalistic reasons though, rather than religious.

Actually the German formed or helped to create three ethnically based fascist groups to fight Tito's Partizans; the Croatian Ustachi, the Serbian Chetniks and the Bosnian SS mountain troops.

The Bosnian unit bore the SS designation because they were a mixed bunch consisting of Croatian Bosnians, Serbian Bosnians and Bosnian Muslims. A nationalist fascist movement could not work in Bosnia so the Germans took command, hence the SS. Germany took control of Turkish controlled Bosnia easily because of historical connections with Turkey during WW1.

These Bosnians were not nazis otherwise they would have marched themselves into the gas chambers.

Zionists love to throw up this red herring. WW2 was not all about the Jewish religion but involved a multitude of dynamics including ethnic strife in the Balkans.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Interesting

I guess you learn something new everyday.

World War II is a subject i find very interesting, although i suppose that particular aspect is less well known. Well it is to me anyway

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Your wrong there was actually 4 groups formed not 3 ,They included two Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Divisions, an Albanian Waffen SS Division in Kosovo and Western Macedonia, the Waffengruppe der-SS Krim, formations consisting of Chechen Muslims from Chechnya, and other Muslim formations in Bosnia-Hercegovina. Also your only telling half the story.Care to go into the origin of Islamo-fascism and how this led to Jihad terrorism.Or how the moderate muslims were killed in order to promote nazi ideals in the middle east which are still alive and well today. Originally muslims were not against the idea of a jewish state in fact welcomed it.

Arab leader Emir Feisal signed an agreement with Chaim Weizmann recognizing the Balfour Declaration, which facilitated the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Faisal believed that a Jewish Palestine would help the newly liberated Arab world develop into modern states with prosperous economies(this is one nobody ever mentions it really doesn't sit well with those Israelis stoled the land people)
.It wasn't until
al-Husseini Started his killing sprees that the real problems between muslims and jews took hold.Hitler only exacerbated the problem.

History can teach you alot about current events if you take the time to look.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Islamo-fascism is just some made up propaganda term.

It makes no sense in regards to Muslims and fascists. The fascist ideology was developed by Benito Mussolini.

The term Islamo-fascism is inaccurate and misleading.

Can either of you two (Masonwatcher) give me a link to a website about this Nazi and Islam connection? Preferably one which isn't Wikipedia or some bigoted website, or maybe even tell me about a book which discusses this subject, please?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hizb ut-Tahrir: Constitution Will Lose

Hizb ut-Tahrir: Spread Islam or Die Trying

www.investigativeproject.org...

videos

Transcript:

"And this is our charge today - we have to keep working until Allah (swt) has allowed us, us today in the United States and around the world, living in this blessed time, that we have the honor of working to establish Allah's (swt) word supreme on this earth, we have the honor of sharing solutions that no one else has. We have to take advantage of this and be inspired - that if they offer us the sun, or the moon, or a nice raise, or a passport, or a house in the suburbs or even a place to pray at the job - on the condition that we stop calling for Islam as a complete way of life - we should never do that, ever do that unless and until Islam becomes victorious or we die in the attempt."

until Islam becomes victorious or we die in the attempt."

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

WW2 was not about religion!! It was about power and world domination!
These events are again happening before our very eyes!
One of these days we will all wake up in a world we won't recognise.
One world government,one world economy,one world religion...
That is what the nazi's wanted, a new world order with Hitler in control!
Others will succeed where the nazi's failed.We had best wake up and
smell the coffee!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't recall him saying it was about religion.

Second Line

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Interesting.

I am bearing in mind this is just one group. As i said earlier, i think it's okay if they want to have discussions about things, but if they advocate violence, then i disagree with them.

You can look at that passage from that meeting any way you want. Did they specifically say they were going to attack either Americans or the government? I suppose you could argue that it was implied, but its open for interpretation in my opinion. But they seem not to like the United States.

But is not liking a certain country or government a crime?

[edit on 22/7/09 by Kram09]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I was mistaken about that one line!!!!!BUT,the rest I am not mistaken about!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

In islam you have no choices,you either do things their way or they
will kill you.Why would anyone promote a religion that preaches
hatred,murder,suicide bombings,twisting history...
The muslims even deny the holocaust ever happened.They teach
this lie in their schools.
I had a relative that helped liberate one of those death camps.The
soldiers had to wear their gasmasks when they were still about 5 or
more miles away!
These soldiers reached the camp too late to save a boxcar load of
children who had just been gassed.
We had best be careful,history will repeat itself,because we don't
learn from our mistakes.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Please don't invoke the memory of those who lost their lives in the holocaust, just as a way to help slander the religion of Islam.

It is not true that if you do not follow their way they kill you.

Perhaps a minority of extremists think that way, but to describe all muslims in that way is rather ignorant.

If it was true that they kill those who do not follow their ways, why didn't my friend kill me when he was fasting for Ramadan and i was eating in front of him?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The muslims deny the holocaust ever happened,that is my point,
they DENY IT!!!They don't believe it to be a fact and they teach
this lie.
I don't hate muslims,I pray for them!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have muslim friends, they don't deny the holocaust. Neither do their families.

Please don't generalise.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Also i didn't say you hated muslims. I am assuming you met and spoke with muslims before about the holocaust? That is what your basing your statements on right?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just as a curiosity, how many of the attendees will be from law enforcement agencies?

I'm pretty sure there will be lots of pictures taken there to cross reference with names to be added to the no fly list.

If you come from a foreign country make the most of your stay because you won't ever come back.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

My opinions and belief about islam are primarily based on my
judaic-christian background.The muslim world presented to me
is not the same you know of.
I would never burn a copy of the quran.A shipment of christian
Bibles were confiscated and burned by muslims.
I would never burn the American flag.The muslims in the middle east do.
I would never bomb a vehicle.The muslims do and then drag out the
charred remains of one of our guys for public display.
I would never teach children to hate anyone.The muslim leaders incite
their followers to hate america and israel.
I would never behead anyone for my beliefs.The muslims do
I would never fly a plane into a building.The muslims did.
I have had 2 grandsons' fighting overseas in Iraq.
This is the islam I have been made aware of since 9/11!no other...

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join