It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Felt-wave ATS members's feelings - related to Timewave Zero Point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was thinking about a thread where we can write like in our personal diary, obviously we will talk just about our feelings...
People were asking for a thread like this, so I said " Why not ? "

I would start by saying that this day, July 18 2009, on the timewave is a high habit day...So, that's it...
Today seems to be a very slow day, and what more, the most habit day of my life...
My life is always so full of events that this day seems a pause day...
I live with my parents and my younger brother, and we usually talk and shout to each other in Italian Language Style ( lol )...
Today I haven't heard a word from anyone of my family, neither from me...
We are so much focused on our activities we seems not to realize the silence in the house...I'm kinda concerned...

Now it's your turn, guys, to add feelings to the feel-wave diary of ATS!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What is a habit day? Is that short for habitual day? Pardon my 'english is not my 1st language' ignorance.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
NOVELTY DAY - Something ( event, invention ) never happened in history before and unheard of
HABIT DAY- A day of transition, day of events, themes who already happened once in history
Today, July 18 2009, in the timewave is a day we could call SETTING DAY, a day of transition where plans, events and things like that are prepared, organized in a way to happen later.
We are currently in a ASCENDING WEEK on the timeline, than when we will go toward novelty, we will be entering a DESCENDING WEEK.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Today July 20 2009 I feel like in a tension period, when something is loading and ready to happen.

top topics

join