It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This day is way too much calm...Calm before the event/storm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Last night I had those feelings like entering another timewave/timezone things like that...Than immediately I said " Something is going to happen " a second after a black-out happened in my home.
This morning I woke up to one of the longest morning ever, like time was never passing away...Everything was calm, absolute calm.
Than I had that feeling like pressure nd vertigo, after I read the thread of July 2008 " Something is changed, timeline? " realizing that though I wasn't a member of ATS at that time I was feeling exactly like described there.
Now time is moving a bit faster, as of my perception, and I feel this day will be famous for some big event...I know things like that happen when everything is too much calm...All day me and my family are merely talking eachother, with all the activities we are focused on...
Mybe I just read too much on ATS, but do you feel this day could be important?
I remember that September 11 2001 morning was the most normal and habit day ever than everything changed.
I remember that, when big events of any kind happen, that day seems the most calm and habit day ever, than something big comes.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Matteo]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've been hearing people say something like this for the past 20 years.
'I feel like something big is going to happen.' I've felt it as well.
But so far, the big 'it' hasn't happened. We are all still here.

Perhaps we all feel the build up or something ....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Tday I woke up and felt that the world will have a new " big story " to think about very soon.
The strange thing about today is that, I live in a family where we usually talk to each other so much, today we haven't had a word...Really, not a word spoke to each other all day as of now...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting you mention Timewave Zero....

I have my own thoughts about this and do agree with you. I think it is boiling down to the fact no major Terrorist attack has occured in the west for a long time now.

Is it that we are winning the war on Terror and stopping attacks before they are carried out or is it that something big is being planned that has taken up all the Terrorists time?

From a Timewave Zero perspective October 26th 2009 looks to be an interesting day.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Today in the timewave zero is a very habit day...
But, you know, terror attacks are not novelty nor natural disasters...
Remember September 11 2001 on the timewave zero is one of the most habit point/event?
Well, maybe this day is so much calm because is the famous one before the storm...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUE ARMS
I have my own thoughts about this and do agree with you. I think it is boiling down to the fact no major Terrorist attack has occured in the west for a long time now.

Interesting you say that

A major terrorist attack has occured on the Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, suicide bomber I believe, a number of Aussies dead

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

I too have been experiencing a time-wave shift. A month or so ago, the days were going by pretty fast, it would be over before I knew what was happening. Now the days are dragging by, and taking much longer to go by. I think the time-lines are crossing again, and I also think Phoenix (Montauk) is running again too. Things are changing every day.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What in the heck is a time wave shift?

Just curious.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes, I feel the same. Lately it seems like my timelines have been shifting more frequently. It also seems like the people I have been crossing paths with have more importance to me now all of the sudden, Im not really sure how or why. Its like old/dead end friendships are ending and new important ones are beeing created...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Matteo

I too have been experiencing a time-wave shift. A month or so ago, the days were going by pretty fast, it would be over before I knew what was happening. Now the days are dragging by, and taking much longer to go by. I think the time-lines are crossing again, and I also think Phoenix (Montauk) is running again too. Things are changing every day.

That's just your perception of time depending on how distracted you are, or how much you are concentrating on a particular task.

You can't seriously be suggested time is speeding up and slowing down?

Time-wave shift my arse, time-wave sh*t is more accurate!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I too was feeling new friends were greatly more important than older friends, but recently it had been a difficult period to mantain friendships and I can count very few good friends for me...
Anyway, this afternoon, everything is like normal, in my family there are people talking...lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
I too was feeling new friends were greatly more important than older friends, but recently it had been a difficult period to mantain friendships and I can count very few good friends for me...
Anyway, this afternoon, everything is like normal, in my family there are people talking...lol

How is that anything from just a normal part of life's experiences. Friendships begin and end...sometimes in large numbers, sometimes in smaller numbers... so what?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Just curious.

I'd like to know too. I would find it funny if they suggested they were dilating out of the time continuum in relation to others who have a perfectly normal linear time line.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

mikerussellus

I'd like to know too.

So, you admittedly don't know what it is, yet you run your mouth about it.

Jumping to conclusions again, just like with the grainy lunar pics.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I was friends with a girl for 22years,all of the sudden it was done like it never existed. We live in the same town and yet we didn't cross paths for 2 years, until I saw her 4 weeks ago it was like she didn't even know who I was. I don't know maybe your right. I still feel like there is something in the air, I don't feel like myself anymore, Something is out of place and i cant figure out what it is.
I guess it seems like, either Im out of place or my surroundings are out of place...

PEACE!!!

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by john124

mikerussellus

I'd like to know too.

So, you admittedly don't know what it is, yet you run your mouth about it.

Jumping to conclusions again, just like with the grainy lunar pics.

That's just sarcasm.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what it is, apart from what appears to be a made-up theory.... and then I can take it more seriously.

The best I've heard is people saying friendships are unusually going wrong, or new friends are becoming closer, or people are quieter than before. Am I supposed to just accept that this means people are timewave shifting?
Or just a normal part of life? Do people not just drift apart naturally from time to time? I don't see anything unusual for a few people out of many to say that's happened to them.

I even provided a useful definition of what they may be claiming IMO:

dilating out of the time continuum in relation to others who have a perfectly normal linear time line.

What grainy lunar pics are you talking about? I made a thread with quite clear photos from the LRO, nothing grainy there. The LRO's mission wasn't to disprove silly made-up theories, the photos are a by-product of other scientific ventures. Photos at twice the resolution are also a future by-product, and none of these are needed to verify the Moon landings. If you can't accept the evidence before then you probably won't ever accept any evidence including photos or seeing the landers with your own eyes. You would always believe in a conspiracy in some form.

And for the last time if you are one of those who suggest we should have google earth resolution photos of the Moon, then you simply don't realise that nobody wants to spend the resources to see that amount of detail of rocks and craters on the Moon. Seeing the landers, rovers, tracks and possibly the flag are just a nice by-product of this mission.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what it is, apart from what appears to be a made-up theory.... and then I can take it more seriously.

Still no need for this:

What grainy lunar pics are you talking about? I made a thread with quite clear photos from the LRO, nothing grainy there. The LRO's mission wasn't to disprove silly made-up theories, the photos are a by-product of other scientific ventures. Photos at twice the resolution are also a future by-product, and none of these are needed to verify the Moon landings.

You're right, grainy was not the right word. It's just that you implied that these picture "closed the case", wich they don't, cause you can only see some spots.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by john124

Still no need for this:

What grainy lunar pics are you talking about? I made a thread with quite clear photos from the LRO, nothing grainy there. The LRO's mission wasn't to disprove silly made-up theories, the photos are a by-product of other scientific ventures. Photos at twice the resolution are also a future by-product, and none of these are needed to verify the Moon landings.

You're right, grainy was not the right word. It's just that you implied that these picture "closed the case", wich they don't, cause you can only see some spots.

The case-book wasn't really open so you're right I shouldn't have said case-closed. It would have been easier to actually go to the Moon than for the thousands upon thousands involved in the Apollo project to be forced to keep quiet. The case-closed was a sarcastic remark intended to enforce that, meaning I highly doubt any form of evidence would convince Moon hoax believers.

The archived videos are numerous, that it would be easier to just travel to the Moon and film it rather than produce an extremely realistic hoax of many hours of video.

Can you explain the emotions shown in the control room when they were filmed during various parts of the Apollo 11 mission?

The photos show the few pixels of the lander right where we expected it to be. Unless you're going to say every Astronomer who has examined these photos is helping to cover this up. Alternatively if you don't trust any photos, and assume they can all be forged then how would higher resolution photos convince you? Would you still claim NASA had drugged you if you went to the Moon and saw the landers for yourself, or even claim NASA had put them there later especially to fool you?

Are there any credible whistleblowers that you know of that we don't who claim they were part of this cover-up over the years?

Has anyone yet shown this Timewave shift to imply anything more than a pile of ****?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Really, this thread has nothing to do with grainy moon pics. quit derailing the thread please...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Anyway I have come to the realization that my timeline has changed since I have been coming to ATS. So with that said I think its just in my head and/or its because I'm getting older, nothing to worry about really...

PEACE!!!

new topics

top topics

join