It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

take a good look at these pictures.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hey i wanted to post this because, well my gf had taken a pic at haystack rock OR on a bright sunny day buuut whats this in the center of the sun??

i really dont remember a solar/lunar eclipse as it was only i think three or four months ago. let me know what you all think as im sure you will...

i98.photobucket.com...

i98.photobucket.com...

i98.photobucket.com...

i98.photobucket.com...

these have been taken on a cell phone and have not been altered whatsoever......

[edit on 18-7-2009 by soldier8828]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It looks to my tired eye (tried sleeping tonight and failed) to be a pixelated black blob created by computer software. but that's my tired eye, which is still adjusting to light as i just turned on my computer screen.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Check out this thread reply:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short the camera can't process so much light.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh damn i thought i had something interesting lol oh well but thanks for spotting that out...i guess

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by soldier8828

Check out this thread reply:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short the camera can't process so much light.

Good call.

I should have thought of that. how about you delete this post so I can claim credit.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh damn i thought i had something interesting lol oh well but thanks for spotting that out...i guess

Hey man, such is the ATS lifestyle, so good job, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Its the sun. I tried to take a picture on my Iphone of the sun because it had a circular rainbow around it one day when I was at the beach. It looked really cool and I wanted a pic but no matter how many pics I took it came out looking like your pic. It was a black dot in the middle with very little light around it. I guess regular cameras cant take pics of the sun. Also when I took the pics it was a clear day.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
interesting pictures though thanks for sharing them.

new topics

top topics

join