It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Price You Are Paying For Flashing White Teeth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Yes haha I know, I try to view a John Travolta movie or picture directly afterwards so that I keep my saliva runnin' . lol

A lil drool never hurt nobody (expect the cat on my lap) he reallllllly hates when I do that.

oh and btw, no, straws are actually worse, because when we swallow it pushes what we drink to the back of the teeth with force first...the back of the teeth has far more plaque buildup because of this. Especially the bottom front, the worst area for buildup.

Coffee though a straw would reduce front tooth stains though, not sure about making the back teeth worse.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Haha... the cat

drinking through straws... thats an interesting concept...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
omg, this makes 'doing it yourself' seem sooo much of
a better idea. LOL

cnews.canoe.ca...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My younger sister recently visited and she used to whiten her teeth fairly frequently. When she was here she complained of tooth sensitivity and bleeding gums. So I agree with the OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great research, Jacqua.

This will hopefully save a lot of people from ruining their teeth.

Baking soda is the very best. Takes a few days to see dramatic results, just like the bleaches, but the shine and brightening start the first time you brush with it. It's cheap, and can (only occasionally) be mixed with peroxide for a little extra dazzle.

Peroxide should be used seldom and sparingly, however. Baking soda can be used every day and contains no flouride.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Never really gave a crap about my looks, especially having pearly white teeth. I drink so much tea, it'll be yellow no matter what.

I'm 100% against fluoride. My dad and mom raised me on non fluoridated toothpaste, and I am 26, been cavity free my whole life. Is there a connection? I bet so! I also love sweets.

I love the use of baking soda. It's dry shampoo, too! I always love those handy old country time kitchen remedy books.

Want to get rid of a wart? Make a paste of one aspirin and less than 1/8 teaspoon water. Put it on the wart. Then duct tape it over. Keep it on for an hour or try to keep it on all night, every night, for 1 month. My planter wart on my foot took 2 months though. That bugger will fall off. It's so much cheaper than blowing $200 to have the doc freeze it off, and cheaper than those $20 kits. It really works.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join