It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 13 'beaten up by ghost'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk...

Boy, 13 'beaten up by ghost'

Published Date:
09 July 2009
By Paul Watson

A PRIEST has been called in by a distraught mum after her teenage son told her he had been attacked by a ghost in the family home.

Terrified mum Beverley Wilkins turned to the church after son Daniel was left bruised and bewildered by what his family say could only have been a ghost or poltergeist.

The 13-year-old had finished school and was alone in their home in York Road, Hartlepool, when he claims he was suddenly pulled upright, dragged across the living room, taken to the front door and thrown out into the street.
in the middle east, a family was being plagued by a djinn, reported a couple days ago...hmm.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
DAMN! this is almost classic poltegeist material. Sounds kinda like the bell witch or The enfield poltergeist! damn hope that kid gets help. It would be awesome this time around, for once in history, if their was actual video documenttaion recording everything..form his 'unfortuante tortures' to things moving on thier own, to hearing its voice IF they decide to make verbal cotnact with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
lol, I would look into abusive parents to start with.

Seem he could've watched a scarrrrry movie, and his dad or mom (moms can be quite violent to their children some have been known to eat them (well animal wise too)).

I'd see if the kid was repressing a memory, had an event happen again, but because of tendencies to repress just covered it with a ghost phenomenon.

I remember quite a few times, when questioned if I ate the cookie just out of the oven before dinner time, i'd go to "Well I know I didn't take it, and if you didn't take it, then something spooky may be going on here, I did hear the neighbor say this house was haunted!"

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hmmmm ... I always thought "ghosts" had no end of trouble interacting with solid, material objects which is why they're allegedly able to walk thru walls, doors, etc ... and yet here's a so-called ghost with sufficient substance to be able to bruise flesh !!!

My BS meter is way of the scale here !!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wow poor kid. Hopefully he is telling the truth. You would suspect that he had maybe a few bruises left over from his ordeal. He could just be getting picked on by bullies at school, and thinks the only way he can get some attention is by making up stories. Poor kid either way. Hope he gets whatever help he needs!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm actually not surprised things like these happen anymore. I haven't for a long time now. I still can't help but be interested when things like this happen however. It could have been another human maybe. Maybe. I'm not sure. Feh.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Family go to a Priest for help???

Fear everything people!!! Only the Church can save you from ghosts and demons etc

Load of ROT! More religious propaganda !!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
... Before we draw any conclusions, ... I think its best if we discover this boy's nationality.

..... Perhaps he was attacked by a member of the KKK.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Wow. I have to admit I wasnt expecting a serious story. But what a bizarre one. Thanks for sharing since I'd never have found it on my own

If it truly is true as I still have doubt, then wow. Pity theres not more proof

new topics

top topics

join