Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
1. The real reason for Gulf War I and Gulf War II is that Saddam succeeded in locating a portion of the "true cross," captured by Saladin at the
Battle of Hattin in 1187, but never actually destroyed. The special forces are not searching for WMD, but for a special "ark" containing the last
fragment of the cross, which guarantees control of Jerusalem.
Actually, I find this to be equivalent to the real reason as to the Coalition's invasion of Iraq. Since it was once Babylon and Sumeria, there were
bound to be loads of esoteric artifacts in that region. What made me even more suspicious was how the country's major museum was totally looted days
after the Coalition conquered Baghdad. There was definitely something there that TPTB had to get their hands on, that's for sure.
Here're my top 7 fave conspiracies.
7. Antarctica. The 'holes' over there for one thing and Lake Vostok, for instance, are quite fascinating. The Nazis were definitely up to something
over there, particularly because of the American naval fleet that was dispatched there on a 'training excercize' and the Faulklands/Malvenas war of
6. The manipulation of society via central banks, religion, UN, people policing each other, and puppets in the military and government.
5. The UFO/Alien coverup including the draconians and annunaki past and present.
4. 911 and all of the oddities surrounding it, including the Northwoods document, the 'crashed' plane in Pennsylvania, and other
government-sanctioned events to create laws and regulations.
3. The limitation of humanity via vaccines, chemicals in water, mind control, ELF, etc
2. Space-travel related cover-ups, like the moving "ice crystals", Russian photos of Phobos and Deimos showing a "cigar-ship", Cydonia, Asteroid
1. Those Deep Undergound Military Bases (DUMB) stories which may be full of disinfo, but still are quite valid because even a lie has a bit of truth
beneath it every now and then.