It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Being new to all this, I am still in the process of digesting most of the conspiracy theories presented on ATS. In the process, I began wondering what peoples' favorite conspiracy theory was, and why. You don't necessarily have to believe in the theory.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think you need to be more specific. If you mean humorus conspiracy theory, I would say Hillary Clinton's conspiracy theory of a "Vast Right Wind Conspiracy". If you mean legit conspiracy, I would say the E.T. conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hollow earth theory, thats got to be the most interesting theory i've ever read. Also anything Nazi related is always a good read

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've always found theories about MJ-12 quite interesting (also very amusing)

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Mine is called Apocalypse 9-11 Theory (Or Revelation 9-11)...

It's based on the idea that 9-11 events wasn't decided by muslims but by christians...

Errr, that's a complex theory, based on good statement, but wich never had a big success in thethreads I tryied to explain it...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have to say my favorite verifiable one so far is Quixtar. What a great job at doing some amateur sleuthing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
My favorite is that the Goverments of the world (mainly US) know alot more about ET life than they are letting on.

It provides endless discussion and speculation.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Like another person said, any sort of Nazi wackiness. Particular any that involve occult or UFO connects.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My favorite is the ATS Conspiracy Theory that comes up periodically. Every once in a while someone will post a thread about how ATS is in cohorts with the government, to spread disinformation, and to encourage degrading of theories. I laugh my ass off every time.

Mr. M

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
Like another person said, any sort of Nazi wackiness. Particular any that involve occult or UFO connects.

Read a theory about the nazi link to the hollow earth. Its really interesting stuff, even though its nazi propaganda

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Mine is called Apocalypse 9-11 Theory (Or Revelation 9-11)...

It's based on the idea that 9-11 events wasn't decided by muslims but by christians...

Errr, that's a complex theory, based on good statement, but wich never had a big success in thethreads I tryied to explain it...

I feel anything to do with 9/11 is an interesting read. Nans, i think i read your thread about Apocalypse 9/11 and i believe it was very complex stuff

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I find most of them pretty funny. Conspiracy theories are like excuses, everyone has one and they all stink.

Most conspiracy theories simply fail the human nature/ common sense test. They either rely on a) aliens, or b) cartoonishly evil villains to work.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
StarChild beat me to my absolute favorite one, the "ATS Conspiracy." As for legit conspiracies, I like the "Mortal Error" theory that JFK was unintentionally shot by a Secret Service agent from a follow-up car as well as Oswald, and the coverup is just to protect the agent and the agency.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Without a doubt it has to be the alleged attempts to steralize the indigenous people of the African continent through vaccinations. Is it true? Don't know, but it will definitely make you wonder.

www.news24.com...

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Personnaly, my favorite conspiracy is the concept of secret societies trying to take over the world and establish a New World Order.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger
Personnaly, my favorite conspiracy is the concept of secret societies trying to take over the world and establish a New World Order.

I've always been a fan of that one because it seemed to me that everyone was always pointing the finger at everyone else. The sheer number of secret societies competing to take over the world at any given point in time is mind-boggling. What if the Masons tried to take over the same day as the Jews? What if the Illuminati showed up at Bohemian Grove wearing the same thing as the Bilderberg Group?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
I've always been a fan of that one because it seemed to me that everyone was always pointing the finger at everyone else. The sheer number of secret societies competing to take over the world at any given point in time is mind-boggling. What if the Masons tried to take over the same day as the Jews? What if the Illuminati showed up at Bohemian Grove wearing the same thing as the Bilderberg Group?

Now, see, that explains why no group has been able to take over. They are probably all spending a lot of time tripping each other up. That would explain why so many prominent people end up falling on their faces, looking completely incompetent.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
UFOs/Extraterrestrials. I'm certain of at least a portion of the reality of this subject as I've seen a couple of odd things in the sky during my life. I'm quite interested in finding out exactly what I have witnessed. Though I guess I would be equally intrigued by the subject even if I had never seen anything.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Glee you have an amazing knack for finding topics that bring out the best and the worst. I'm going to have to start shadowing you to learn how it's done.

My current interest is the idea that Paul (13th apostle) was a fraud.

G

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's My top 10.

10. The ATS website is a 'vacuum sweeper' operated by the FBI to locate security leaks before they are mainstreamed.

9. The freemasons, a collection of seemingly innocuous white golfers in their 70's, secretly control the world through a satanic apron-wearing fraternity that uses parlimentary procedure to maintain its vice-like grip on the world.

8. G. Gordon Liddy was the assasin who fired from the grassy knoll, killing Kennedy.

7. "Oswald" was a KGB look-alike for the slain Russian Defector. The arrestee in Dallas was 5'9". Oswald's Marine I.D. shows his height as 5'11". The arrestee in Dallas looks at least 35. Oswald would have been 26 years old. The arrestee also has Ukrainian or Polish facial features, as well as a Mastoidectomy scar.

6. Hitler was possessed by a demon, who had previously inhabited the Lance of Longinus, used to kill Jesus Christ on the cross. The demon deserted Hitler in 1942, When British priests said the Last rites for him, trying to induce his death.

5. We are living in an Illuminati-induced alternate time-stream, the one where Reagan WASN'T killed by Hinkley in 1981.

4. The recent outbreak of winter flu in February was actually induced by Chemtrails at the behest of the vaccine manufacturers, who had excess inventory after the Gulf war failed to become a biological war.

3. The 13th Amendment to the Constitution as it appears in modern textbooks is bogus; the real (pre-civil war) ammendment forbids lawyers from holding public office.

2. U.S. elections are faked by the "Election Reporting Service," a consortium run by the newswires. The goof in Florida/2000 resulted from ERS's publishing 'final' numbers before the polls closed, causing election judges to go back and actually count ballots, some of which were still in their sealed lockboxes.

1. The real reason for Gulf War I and Gulf War II is that Saddam succeeded in locating a portion of the "true cross," captured by Saladin at the Battle of Hattin in 1187, but never actually destroyed. The special forces are not searching for WMD, but for a special "ark" containing the last fragment of the cross, which guarantees control of Jerusalem.

an illuminati symbol?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join