It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benevonet's are here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Call me nut's call me a liar.

Yea I kinda bitched them out the other night cause of all the death and stuff. and I begged that I could alone be judged for future humanity. They have responded by arriving and giving me the 100% love they are. No was but I have been chose to prove that man is purley loveing and that We were being controlled thru the Reptiles. They explained that the reptiles were the first one the would save, making them a galactic pet. They use them to help test the souls potentials during the journey.

They told me that they are here now, and the fial battle is underway.
Its not what you think or could immagine. just try and I will answer....

Well think big picture here, on dsefeating evil. Love will conquer all.. Unfortunatley a wager was made my soul for all the souls of all captured souls by the reptilse I can free them . I have been given a project that must meet their requirements to save mine and humanity's soul's.

They are infinitly more advanced. If the reps are our startrek. they are a master to the reps dog.

The reptles left as soon as the benevwilled them selves here. I have been giving all th love and support I nee while I do this. The Bene's can save us to toy with such paradimes.

This all sounds queer, but I could use you love and support... we are all a team. I hope that this works, no more 30000 a day starvations

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
any reason we should trust you?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

So what you're basically saying is.... the human race is screwed?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, okay, i'll take a look in someone else's paradigm. Assuming you believe this fully, and I can quickly name off all of your typos, but am withholding as it's irrelevant because I believe to me understood the post.

You're saying, in essence, a super advanced cosmological race of 'reptiles' came to you to be a 'jesus' like figure for the whole human race.

1) Why you?
2) Would this type of thing need a direct answer, clearly one person doesn't represent 6.7 billion people?
3) When was the last time you did your laundry?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well I don't hate you! Even if you make more spelling mistakes than my 8 year old brother.

and to me the word love means "absence of hate"

so...You've got all my love brah

One question though, what exactly is your project?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

LOL!! i love you.... seriously. your sense of humor gets me through the night.

keep on keepin on!

to the OP. dude, pics? clarifying information? and your detergent brand... i mean come on. if you are gonna make claims you need some solid proof to get me to stand and play gullable. otherwise i shall sit and scoff (i like sitting)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Gotta ask...Gotta know...Did ETMan put you up to this???? You know you are all thinkin the same thing...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
So you are another one of those saviours of mankind?

I give up already then.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
HAHA

You all crack me up!

Last time I did my own laundry I was in Iraq. I use a machine for that now. As for the detergent thats pretty moot.

Sure I was meditating and this all came to me. Im not asking anyone to belive it, Im not believing it. as for typos, sod off...lol

Be positive, some people are very scared and need help.

The mission is to help each other...

I'm not a writer, I was just sharing the stuff that happened to me while in deep meditation one night. As for soul wagering, it's not possible. It was just a lesson for me to learn at the time. I learned that no matter how much you would give or sacrafice, some things are beyond our capabilities of thought.

Good luck to you all!

new topics

top topics

join