It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JIDF Is On ATS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Truth4hire

The Mods are far from taking sides in this. There was only an observation of a pattern of behavior of a third party.

You guys really are touchy.

Maybe you should convert to Judaism or something. They may be a lot of things, but you can't say they're overly sensitive.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by dooper]

O, convert to Judaism. Like if you cannot beat them join them kinda thing.

Hmm. Let me think. No, thanks.

I value freedom, honesty over backstabbing covert warfare anyday.

Thank you very much. And yes I am touchy when stupidity and ignorance prevails time and time again over cold emotion less analysis.

Good luck supporting Israel.

Ahmadinejad´s still here, despite the false flag rebellion to oust him.

GOOD FOR HIM, if anything I will become an Iranian and attend the next Holocaust seminar. Hell, maybe I will even request an hour of podium time.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

It really doesn't matter if ATS mods are biased Christians. It's just helpful if people know that before they start posting so they can adjust their opinions and not mention anything that might cost them points or a thread they worked hard on.

As with any group of about 70 people, you'll get 70 differing viewpoints, especially on the topic of religions. The staff here are no different at all.

Personally, I don't attribute much credence to organized religions AT ALL and I believe studying my profile will prove that to be true. In my 5 years of 'ATS experience', both as a member and as staff, there has never ONCE been any serious repercussion to the radical stance I've held for most of my life.

On the topic of staff being generally in cahoots with the JIDF, all I can muster in response is that the accusation couldn't be further from the truth

That they are watching ATS, I fully agree with the notion. If they weren't, they wouldn't be doing their job.

BBCode edit

[edit on 18/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TornMind
I am of Jewish ancestry, and do not claim Zionism.

Not that you care but I'm tending not to believe that's true.
(how's it feel to be automatically doubted ???? backatchya)

A Semite doesn't have to be a Jew

Very true. And some jokers here were giving me a hard time a few weeks back for saying 'anti-jew' instead of anti-semite' when referring to people who didn't like the Jews.

Should this thread be pulled, or an overwhelming amount of the responses be negative; I'll give all credit to the Economic, and Cyber Terrorists of the JIDF.

Originally posted by Republican08
couldn't all of those, simply be, just personal opinions?

Absolutely. But with some here, if you say your personal opinion, that automatically means you are some guy, living in Israel, and a member of the Jewish Defense League. If your opinion is that Israel (love it or hate it) is a soverign nation that has a right to defend itself against daily terrorist attacks, then you must be a JDL member.

Originally posted by TornMind
Here you'll see a first hand account of the IDF stopping humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Those 'free gaza' people are idiots. GUESS WHAT?!?!? Gaza wouldn't be blocked up if the blood thirsty trolls that ran the place would behave in a civilized manner. Both Israel and Egypt had to close their borders to those living in the Gaza for good reason. If they'd stop raining down rockets and suicide bombers then they wouldn't be stuck in the situation of their own making. They made their bed now they must lay in it.

*** And no, I'm not a JDL member. I'm an old(er), bored, stay at home mom who lives near Philly and who knows that a soverign nation has a right to defend itself against daily terrorist rocket attacks and suicide bombers.

Immediate edit to explain statement

[edit on 7/18/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire

You where anti-Israel before now that quote turned it anti-Jew.

And if you support Ahmadinejad, no arguing will help you. Why don't you join the IRIAF, I'll join the IAF and see who comes out victorious in the Iran-Israel war.

I would be willing to die to protect Israelis, you the same for Iranians?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22

You where anti-Israel before now that quote turned it anti-Jew.

And if you support Ahmadinejad, no arguing will help you. Why don't you join the IRIAF, I'll join the IAF and see who comes out victorious in the Iran-Israel war.

I would be willing to die to protect Israelis, you the same for Iranians?

No my friend, I die defending the TRUTH. Subjective as it may be, I prefer the TRUTH over any vile propaganda anytime, No matter who it offends. The Truth is more important, even when it is not politically corrent.

For your info: I could not care less about the Jews (or muslims, christians you name it). I am free of the chains of religion. Halleluja!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Raining rockets is it?

O sure, those homemade contraptions really have done some damage to Tel Aviv the last 20 years.

You should try talking to a real Palestinian for once and stop watching the Zionist News Networks. Israel is not a country, not even a state. It is a rogue terrorist nation who have stolen the land that did not belong to them in the first place. The only thing that saved them from being crammed into Madagascar was WWII propaganda, which I must admit was very well executed by mostly the Soviets.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I guess your definition of truth and mine is different. But I guess I am the only who will defend something with more than words.

And by the way, I'm Christian and have no chains on me. How is that possible?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Raining rockets is it?

Yes. Daily.

those homemade contraptions really have done some damage

It's not for lack of trying on the part of the so-called palestinians.
And it IS terrorism of the civilian population of a country.

Israel is not a country, not even a state.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You are really funny.

I think I want a walsbg22 for my birthday so my friends can have a good laugh while we drink beer and tell dirty anti-semetic jokes.

Can you explain that better? And I thought someone asked you to join Judaism and you insulted the religion.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22

I guess your definition of truth and mine is different. But I guess I am the only who will defend something with more than words.

And by the way, I'm Christian and have no chains on me. How is that possible?

Whatever works for you.

"None are more enslaved than the ones who actually believe themselves free".

Care to comment on "The God who wasn´t there" my Christian brother?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Shouldn´t the head bob up and down?

I thought that was part of the Wailing Wall protocol?

Shake your head all you want, it will not gain support for the rogue nation.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Who exactly is rogue nation?Israel???
No,you are right , it is not a country. Try not to look at the map, there is a Zionist conspiracy drawn. In reality there is a white spot, not Israel.
As for Madagascar - was it not a Nazi plan for ALL the Jews from all other the world. That includes TornMind for example, isn't it? OP, are you sure about wise comment and stuff? I agree with you that Israel/Zionism now creates problems for Jews world wide. But the funny thing is that whole concept of Zionism - and thus eventually Israel - was born because some Jews had problems with their diaspora image. They also wanted to distance themself from religious Jews and from diaspora jobs and problems. Well , it did not work. And it did not work for a lot of problems, one of them is that there are always "Madagascar" guys. Few but motivated. If there were no problems with Israeli-Palestinian conflict some other stuff would worry them and make you uneasy.
So while JIDF (this is an ugly name by the way) is a weird not-needed concept, IDF is not. For all Madagascar-inclined dudes consideration.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Zionism is not Judaism. Not many know, but Iran has the second largest Jewish community out in the Middle East. So, Yes, I wouldn't mind being Iranian. For all their 'horrors', they are a modern, and tolerant community.

reply to post by masqua

I agree !00% with your regards to religions. It is my opinion that religions are *used* as the main motivator in wars, and means of control.

HA HA HA HA, Hey, You've got a right to Your opinions. I am not lying, and the links back up what I've said.

From what you wrote I'd assume you are a good war mongering christian, but hey that's just my opinion...........

reply to post by walsbg22

Yep, this thread is NOT anti Jewish, but anti Zionist. Now, you'll probably get your wish to die for Zionism, and Israel..........Seeing how Israel is more aggressive than usual toward Iran; which has the second largest Jewish community in the Middle East. Oh, and I don't know how well the US, or Israel will do against Iran considering that Russia, China, and many others have military treaties with Iran.

Good for You, and calling their cards. Now, the rockets you mention; I think my favorite picture is one of an impact on a road............ Nothing, but black marks on the asphalt, and a toy sitting there; said to be the almost deadly rocket from those evil Palestinians........ Funny!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
To the OP:

Did I prove your point already or should I post some more provocations to lure them out?

JIDF = OWNED.

Bye now.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thar she blows (or in this case is it .. thar he blows?)
Defend Israels right to defend itself against terrorist thuggery and
you are a Jew, a JDL member, or whatever else they can come up
with.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Shouldn´t the head bob up and down?

Shake your head all you want, it will not gain support for the rogue nation.

I agree - she can shake her head in 360 degrees, nobody's buying it. It's not a State and its not a country. The JDL members are typical. I've been lurking for a while and I already spotted THREE of them
It's like catching insects

[edit on 18-7-2009 by RezPire]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

OR...defend Gaza's human rights OR protest Israel's undo influence on U.S. policy and you are an anti-Semite.

Why is it always black or white? We are all smart enough on ATS to know the world is painted in shades of gray.

And, BTW, internet propaganda is spread by anyone with an agenda - Governments, Corporations, Non-Profits, citizens...some are paid, some are not.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I haven't looked at your post's, or even threads elsewhere, but here I feel your 100% correct, and not biased.

I am more, or less an Atheist. I don't think any of the religions are worth a plug nickel to anyone other than the PTB who need them to control the ignorant masses that sleep in denial.

I know I've said what I felt was important, and backed it up with legitimate evidence. I can keep presenting GOOD evidence, from 'reputable' sources all day long. The lies are so immense; there is a large amount of truth pouring through.

Ah, and to the neysayers, should I provide lineage, or show a DNA test? Ha ha ha, I'll bet I'd get a yes, but oh well; no can do. It's my word, and it's as good as anyone posting here. Besides that I do think the MOSSAD/IDF/JIDF/etc are dangerous....nope, just my word.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
"None are more enslaved than the ones who actually believe themselves free".

LoL, could say the same to you. I have never seen that movie and don't wanna spend money on it. But where ur vid talks about contradictions, it is because it was inspired by god, written by men, and put together by men. Men make mistakes, and I do not like the Catholic Church because they probably left things out and messed things up. And the Bible is filled with literal and metaphoric stories

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join