It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our timeline *is* definitely skewed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The most amazing thing. On the day that Walter Cronkite dies, In Africa, it's Nelson Mandela's BIRTHDAY!Why so amazing? Either we foresaw a timely connection between these two men or there truly is something paranormal about the time we live in now.

Many people, when discussing deaths that were thought to already be in the past, mentioned Cronkite and Mandela. Those, among other notables, were understood to be already dead to many that contributed to the below threads. I'm, personally blown away by the coincidence here and it definitely proves to me that there is, indeed, something not quite right. Maybe the LHC blew us away to a timeline where the LHC DIDN'T blow us away thanks to failure. Just a silly notion!
MAYBE!

Just skip to the last pages in these below threads to get an idea, if you are pressed for time.

Something has changed, timeline?

Death Inconsistencies

Are there any other deaths you thought happened? Add them to the death inconsistencies thread.

I thought I'd share!
CIAO!

Edit to add Mandela's birthday link.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 22-7-2008 @ 06:51 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by Asnivor
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Palance is definately dead.
He died in November 2006.

Correct, the inconsistency with this, is that I thought (along with other posters) that he died around City Slickers 1 or City Slickers 2. I even remember clips of city slickers played as an obit on the news. But, his death was much more recent. It is odd. Things aren't adding up for me, and I don't think I'm insane.
--------------------------------------------

old post-couldnt quote

Palance DID DIE after CS1. I distinctly remember this thinking "he was always a bad guy but he just hit me as "kindly".

My wife have these converstations frequently.

The weirdest thing I remember was several years ago, on multiple days I heard the SAME BROADCAST'S ON THE RADIO!

It really freaked me out. It was to the point that I knew what words were going to be said and song. Talk radio was all the more weird. That got annoying because I already "knew the show".
I hate reruns when they do vacations.

Glad I'm not the only one. I seriously thought (maybe) i had done some sort of time travel. I had been doing some serious meditations (not medications!) at the time.

Very weird. Matrix anyone?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Jack Palance - Yep! I remember the same thing. "Died" long before he died!

There are a few key deaths I remember that didn't die when I originally thought they did.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Jack Palance - Yep! I remember the same thing. "Died" long before he died!

There are a few key deaths I remember that didn't die when I originally thought they did.

A friend and i had this same conversation we had remebered him dying before they made city slickers 2 and that was the reason he wasnt in it. However in retrospect could have just been a belief that got repeated alot and was wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
here is another one for you. not a death, but how we move through time maybe at a different rate, or not a steady one.

ever set and think, "man this day has flown!" or "this day will just never end!"

most of us succomb to it being whether or not we are being entertained. but i have been really trying to understand that feeling and how i come to have it and i think it is a notion, a spider sense if you will, of time dilation at its finest. technically we never notice as an inside observer, but perhaps we feel it. same thing for deja vu and all that. burps in the continuum.

whatsaya?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the same day of the same year within hours of eachother! The date:

July 4th!

The timeline isn't messed up. Enough people die every day that it's impossible for there to never be some type of coincidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I thought I saw a news article claiming Cronkite had died last week.

I wish I could verify this.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i thought that a few years ago Robert Plant died, but I jsut checked and he's still alive. Anyone else know about Robert Plant dying?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So far as the "memory" of Nelson Mandela's death, It WAS reported on CNN in 2003 but was later refuted and claims of a password leak gave rise to a supposed cover up of Mandelas death on internet forums in 2007.

With that out of the way, I can relate to the idea that celebrity deaths are often the basis of conjecture and outright assumption based on misinformation and "misprints" in the mainstream media.

as a side note, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is STILL dead!

top topics

join