It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handprint

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One morning I woke up and got a shower.
When I came out all the steam had fogged up the mirrors and the window.
On the window there was a handprint,
it was very narrow and long (1 and a 1 quater inches across on the palm and 3 inches long on the palm)
there was 5 fingers including a thumb print which were all very long and narrow too (3 inches long) and the "thumb print" was crooked at the joint.
I didn't think much of it at the time but that was six months ago
and its still there so it probbly was pressed very hard onto the glass (I found this out because other marks on the glass fogged over very quickly).
I really don't know what this is but i had a feeling that someone on here may have an idea.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Any more details? how close is the window to where shower is

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wierd. Im afraid you might have a peepin' tom alien or ghost on your hands.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow. Thats just plain freaky. Maybe a prank by an alien. Maybe just a prank by a friend or family member. Or maybe its really just a sign from a more advanced lifeform from beyond

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
About 3ft from the shower to the window mark. I'll have to check into it next time i have a shower. The only other thing I can remember is the "little finger" was bent at the joint out slightly to the side.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry i'm not too used to using inches the palm was about 5 inches long and 2 inches across, the "fingers" were about 4 to 5 inches.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So I take you didn't see or hear anything.Any little kids in the house at the time? And is there any posibilty it was made by something other than a hand? Did it just resemble a hand or are you 100 % sure it was a hand print?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm probable about 95% positive it's some sort of hand and there defenately were no kids in my bathroom as its in my bedroom.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
oh and becuse of the "thumb" print it would be a right hand.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
take a picture.
then we might be able to find out alittle bit more about it. are you sure you didnt do it somehow? good luck with finding out what it is.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I did take a picture but haven't got it developed I just hope it didnt mess up! I don't think I did it but I suppose theres always a possibility (mabye I slept walked!) But then again the dimensions are nothing like my hand so I probably didn't do it accedently.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
do you have anyone smaller in your house that might have been sleepwalking and could have done it?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I haven't had anyone small or anything near there, but It would be hard to make a stange handprint especially if they were sub-counciously doing it.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
wait, so is it on the inside of your window( the part where the shower is) or the outside? if its on the outside it coulda been anything. but if it was on the inside that is alittle bit weirder. maybe a ghost, even though i dont personally belive in them, or just someone playn a prank on you.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah it's definately inside, it wouldn't show up in the steam if it was outside. It's double glazed so you can see that it is on the inside. But if it's a prank or not who knows! (apart from the prankster)

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Are you positive it wasn't your hand? There are oils in your skin and when you touch a mirror or glass you leave a print unknowing. It's like when a child draws on a wet car window and in the morning when you leave for work and their is dew on the window..the drawing is still there. One way to be sure if it was fresh is to see if the water was beaded and running down the print or was the print hazy?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The print was very clear and had a clean outline which probably had somehing to do with the print being pressed on hard and im sure it wasn't me it's quite a reach to the window as theres a sort of window sill/ table thing.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The window wasn't steamed up overnight , it was after the shower when the hot steam fogged up the cold window.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Owell, we wont know untill you get your pics up and posted. do you have a friend with a Digital Camera?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've Seen the handprint myself, it COULDN'T have been "beef_spread". I've got a digital camera, BUT the only bit left of the print are "thumb and index finger" and a bit of the palm, but I have seen it fully.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join