It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolutionary Youth - A Little Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I'm a 16 year old boy. I'm a Humanitarian. I'm a Philanthropist. And most importantly, I'm a a young revolutionist.

Whilst my age may initially be a sign of misplaced anger, as well as a lack of knowledge and heaps of ignorance. Regardless, I've done my research, and have come to realise that the world is full up of inequality. The world is full up of racism. The world is full up of corruption, greed and selfishness which makes life detrimental to the society. The need for an equilibrium is well overdue. To bring that balance between poverty and wealth is something I prayed for every night till I realised one thing;

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

- Che Guevara

I'm fed up of there being poverty around the world to such an extent, even though technology's reaching its peak, people are still starving out there. The more economically developed countries exploiting third world countries' natural resources as a result of inefficient uses of our own, then covering it up with the use of propaganda fed to us by the media.

Therefore I will make the most out of my life and one day, expose the corrupted, selfish and wicked for what they really are, and give aid to those in need. I will bring that equilibrium, I will.

/RY

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
you are a breath of fresh air. unfortunately there is nto more teenagers with the revolutionary zeal that you have. spread it and perhaps your generation can truly make a difference!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Personally I think there's quite a lot these days but just not enough coming together to make a difference. The youth are viewed with a very negative light in the UK but there's many out there doing good.

join