It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginny Carr Records Two Explosions 9.2 Seconds Apart For Flight 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Did ya'll GL's heard bout the street cavin' in and fire ballz comin; out and stuff?

Over 1000 ft away from the impact area, and streets are caving with
fire balls rising.

People are getting picked up and thrown against walls from bombs.

9/11 = inside job

Yeah!! Did you see the train rollin' through the place?? They also said it sounded like a train comin' down the track! Long train runnin'! I missed the train, though.

Isn't ostentatious embellishment a great thing?

Those who think 9/11 is an inside job = joke

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by turbofan
Did ya'll GL's heard bout the street cavin' in and fire ballz comin; out and stuff?

Over 1000 ft away from the impact area, and streets are caving with
fire balls rising.

9/11 = inside job

Yeah!! Did you see the train rollin' through the place?? They also said it sounded like a train comin' down the track! Long train runnin'! I missed the train, though.

Yeah, something like that. The only way you could think there weren't other explosions going on on 911 is if you didn't watch it live and then selectively viewed the information at a later time. The police reported bombs, many first responders reported explosions, the media reported explosions.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted by turbofan

9/11 = inside job

posted by trebor451

Isn't selective viewing of the eyewitness accounts a great thing?

WTC Explosions

I remember a lot more reports such as these which were seen on the day of 9-11 and maybe the next day, and then purged from the collective memory of the American people, and quickly censored from the broadcasts.

But you would approve of censoring wouldn't you trebor?

Any evidence damaging to the status quo should be disallowed; correct trebor?

F.D.N.Y. Engine 7 Ladder 1

Eyewitness Accounts of WTC Explosions on 911 (Part One)

Eyewitness Accounts of WTC Explosions on 911 (Part Two)

911 Truth: NYFD say Explosives brought down Towers

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
But you would approve of censoring wouldn't you trebor?

The only person i would censor in the entire galaxy, preston, is you and your repeated postings of large images that do nothing to further whatever discussion is going on.

As for everyone else, your reading comprehension isn't too strong, is it. I have *repeatedly* said I am a firm believer of the Sunshine Rule - I hope *everything* is out in the open because it makes you look like a bigger fool.

I put a greater faith in people being able to see and understand ostentatious embellishment of creative descriptions of what the saw/felt/etc for what it is instead of them being stupid enough to believe everything 100% literally, like certain 9/11 conspiracy groups.

That is one of the biggest difference between me and you conspiracy people - you think people are inherently stupid. I believe in them and think they are smart and can see the reality of things without being led around and condescended to by the likes of Ranke and Balsamo, having crap spoon-fed to them because they are too stupid to understand things.

Did *you* see a train? People said it sounded like a train! There MUST have been a train there!

[edit on 18-7-2009 by trebor451]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

So both Ginny Carr and William Rodriguez, and at least 22 other persons experienced or heard a loud explosion seconds before Flight 11 hit the North Tower. How did those nasty Al Qaeda 'terrorists' manage to do that?

Google Video Link

Seismic Proof – 9/11 Was An Inside Job (Updated Version II)
by Craig T. Furlong & Gordon Ross

Only by consideration of the evidence of basement explosions before the aircraft impacts, as experienced by William Rodriquez and 36 others, can an explanation be found for the fact that the seismic stations recorded seismic events originating from the WTC sites prior to the aircraft impacts. It seems unlikely that Middle Eastern terrorists could have overcome the WTC security and managed this kind of high-level, technological coordination.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

There is no question: AA Flight 11 died at 8:46:40 and UA Flight 175 at 9:03:11 [UTC – 4 hrs]. Since the planes crashed at those times, the question is: What caused the LDEO times 14 and 17 seconds earlier? What caused those seismic spikes?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Arriving at 8:30 on the morning of 9-11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at that same time. As he was discussing the day’s tasks with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were an additional twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, his supervisor for the American Building Maintenance Company.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the Tower at about the 90th floor. Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion’s resulting rampant fire. When asked later about those first explosions he said: "I would know if an explosion was from the bottom or the top of the building." He heard explosions both before and after the plane hit the Tower.

source

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Here we have seismic data of events 14 and 17 seconds prior to both impacts...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac1335f9a6d.jpg[/atsimg]

A). NIST`s time stamp data uses the same settings as the seismic data the U.T.C.

B). As seismic data is only recorded when tremors shockwaves are grounded, there is a very good chance that the initial impacts were not recorded due to both towers absorbing the energy.

C). If one of the time stamp sources was off set then both time differences would be identical - both 14 or both 17 seconds.

D). NIST`s times are the actual impact times and nothing to do with seismic data.

Gentleman I think we have an inside job on our hands

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

The government doesn't seem to know anything about your photos.

Woooot?

The photo has property of NYPD written on it.....

Awwww forget it.

Carry on making a fool of yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

The government doesn't seem to know anything about your photos.

posted by Joey Canoli

Woooot?

The photo has property of NYPD written on it.....

Awwww forget it.

Carry on making a fool of yourself.

Well that is what you get for having completed almost no research on 9-11 and the available evidence admitted by the US Government. Any photoshopper could place property of NYPD on a photo or two; proving nothing.

Here is an official diagram of the officially located pieces from Flights 11 and 175 at the WTC produced by the US Government for the Zacherias Moussouai Showtrial.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Original Moussouai Showtrial Exhibit

This is the official landing gear from Flight 11 which allegedly landed on the ground without cracking the pavement.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79151767b832.jpg[/atsimg]

Flight 11 Landing Gear Fragment

Flt 11 LG

Thedman came up with these two photos with no chain of custody or ownership a few months ago; photos that suddenly appeared over 7 years after 9-11. Notice that there is a tire and wheel in the photo; not a landing gear.

posted by thedman
Think it may have been this?

Piece of WTC 1

Figure would have made enough noise to be considered "explosion"

This alleged tire (landing gear) stuck in the structural steel exterior piece is acknowledged nowhere by the US Government, nor is it shown on their official diagram. The other alleged landing gear from Flight 175 officially landed on top of a building.

That is why I stated the government doesn't seem to know anything about your photos. This photo alledgedly taken inside the Pentagon which appeared first in Italy over 7 years after 9-11 also has no chain of custody or ownership, and is also apparently unknown and un-acknowledged by the US Government. This photo and the two belonging to thedman and several others are believed to be manufactured photos, and are officially not-acknowledged by the US Government, and which have no place in reality.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10d8404e5f5b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/14/09 by SPreston]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join