It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Assisting Human Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
“It all began quite passively: A whisper of an idea in a quiet corner of the mind, on the heels of sadness too profound to be explored. The inherent knowledge that this was not the way it was supposed to be, and every living being knew.
The despair, a tangible feeling, overlay the world, oppressing the people, choking the joy and life out of creation.
But then something incredible happened, - and this is that story…my story, your story.
Or it can be.”

In ancient times, the Storyteller traveled for the purpose of bringing enlightenment, instruction, guidance and pleasure to the people.

The words chosen conveyed the spark of inspiration, not the full flame. That was born in the minds of the listener, in as many variations as there were hearts to understand.

And in this fashion, the gifts of contemplation, imagination, passion and insight were born in the minds of all who heard the storyteller’s words, or a facsimile, as it was passed along.

For others picked up when the storyteller moved on, creating new additions to the original, expanding concepts, addressing new needs, seen with fresh perspectives.

Lessons from the past, focus on the now, as well as the future, were considered A LIVING STORY, and the power changed lives.

Information – photon.

Both are potential, traveling in waves, until one pays attention, focuses in. At this point, it 'becomes' a particle- or a truth- or not, depending on the observer.

Consider your filter. Consider your beliefs. Consider what you have already determined you will/will not believe.

At this point you might discover that everything and nothing is true- except what you determined, ahead of time, would be true.

Old Souls feel more than their own thoughts. They have the added benefit of an active reptilian hind brain uniquely developed to recognize patterns, isolating threats and preparing for defense/escape/camouflage. Déjà vu: The sense of having experienced something similar before.

Reincarnation? We are all reincarnations. My genetic make-up is not new. It was my parents, and their parents and so on, right back to the ‘beginning’. Just as a bird hatches from an egg and quickly ‘knows’ everything it needs to survive, excel, reproduce and SING- so do we.

We’ve just lost that communication. But it doesn’t have to stay lost. It really cannot stay lost. Many here have stated that humans are de-evolving, and site their reasons for such beliefs.

I posit that we are evolving, and will post my opinions for such a sweeping statement. But if I evolve, I have evolved, and it does not avail you. For humankind to evolve, humankind must participate…and decide that it is time-

Do you believe this generation could evolve, cares to evolve, if the option was available?

ATS assists the evolution- with this incredible location of thought provoking, blinder-smashing collection of the possible. As do all who post here. Even the dissenters. Telling their living story one post at a time.

edit for clarification

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Ev0lveUp]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think this place is reminding me FAR to much of the film idiocracy. The fear, the wild claims, the total irrational behavior, ignorance, paranoia. Not good.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"I think this place is reminding me FAR to much of the film idiocracy. The fear, the wild claims, the total irrational behavior, ignorance, paranoia. Not good."

Thank you for the absolute lightning fast reply! That was amazing, truly.

Have I pushed a panic button response in you?

To suggest that the human species can evolve is fear, paranoia, irrational behavior, ignorance and a wild claim by suggesting there is more to life than war, hunger, disease, fighting and flaming?

Then I am guilty as charged.

I am also proved correct by your post. Consider your filter.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"Even as controversy continues over the theory of evolution, scientists say they've found the strongest evidence yet that humans are still evolving.

University of Chicago researchers say they've found approximately 700 regions of the human genome where genes appear to have been reshaped by natural selection within the past 5,000 to 15,000 years, The New York Times reported Tuesday."

www.physorg.com...

Are we only human animals? Or is there more? And if one aspect of a thing continues to change, adapt and grow- do you believe the rest remains unaffected?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
well i believe that fear and paranoia are simply deep engrained defense mechanisms. a spidey sense if you will. our instincts are real and there if we listen.

to the OP:

not sure about your whole information = photon thing is sound, but for an analogy that only edges fact, its ok...

g'luck!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ATS easily helps spread evolutions...without some of these concepts the individuals themselves wouldnt never know they existed enough to be studied more....exactly the point you are making...the storyteller (us, ATS - other sites, the web) plants a seed and its up to you to grow your plant.

What we cant forget that with our abilities we must teach others....i for one focus in on teaching people one by one..almost like projects......they dont know im teaching them anything but they learn it... its fun

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

I read your post post and now I can do complex geometry! Thanks. I'm just kidding, I know what you meant. So this is news to me. Scientists believe we are still evolving? That is something. Now you are saying that ATS is helping this along? By spreading ideas? Wow, I've alot to learn my friend.

Just imagine how it must have been for Adam and Eve when they were banished from the garden. Two spiritually broken human beings leaving paradise to join with the rest of mankind who had no idea about the story these two odd humans would bring them.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

I was going to edit my last post but I couldn't read your name in the avatar. Anyway, I like your writing. I think this is really well done. Flag.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Good post. Evolution can take many forms! ATS is great for evolving ideas. I dare say for some for spirit as well! As long as everyone is exposed to new ideas, even if you don't agree, is changed. We have to adapt in some way to everything we digest here. Some times it's easy, sometimes not. Ideas can start some hefty changes. How many of us went through a shift in belief here? Funny thing is storytellers were also the keepers of lore. How much of the true history is discussed and brought to life here?

top topics

join