It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy a truck, get a free AK-47 (CNN reporter kind of ticking me off)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't know what she's so upset about, doesn't matter what kind of gun you have you can still kill with it. I mean honestly a criminal could go out and get a muzzle loader pistol and still rob a store or kill someone. Sheesh. Heck if they wanted too they could probably do it with a Bow and Arrow. Take away people's guns the criminals will always find ways to get them or other ways to hurt people.

The biggest differences between a gun like a muzzle loader and a AK47 (either version semi or auto) is how fast they shoot & load. The only reason why people like to use pistols and guns like AK's to defend themselves is they're quick to load & fire. People should be allowed to defend themselves doesn't matter if you have a hunting rifle or an AK. Plus it's a form of recreation, target practice.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

ok so a machine pistol you say is is better (?) in close quarters but have you ever used an ak in one? swat uses m16's which are pretty much the same size (just a bit lighter) ok. an ak is very easier to wield in tight spaces- ask our soldiers overseas
and what if you need something for long range and not close quarters?
i would rather have the punch of a 7.62x39 than a piss ass 9mm or a .45 acp

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
LOL, the guy hammered back at her MULTIPLE times. GOOD FOR HIM!!!

When she asked why he included "God" with "Guns", someone could also easily reference the Declaration of Independence, and our Constitution.

LOL, "They didn't have guns back then", that is a PRICELESS reply to when she made the ignorant and sly insult towards the aspect of whether Jesus would own a gun or not. If the naive reporter had actually read the Bible, she would have understood this passage:

Luke 22:36: "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one".

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
and does any one who is against guns understand anything about RECOIL?!!!! if you don't i recommend you go to a range and just "spray bullets" and see how many times out of 30 you actually hit what you are aiming for. you might get 3 if you know enough to aim low and actually have the strenth do subdue the muzzle- good luck
i garauntee i can work my bolt action 30/06 with 5 rounds and be more accurate than you can be in very close to the same amount of time that you can with any assault rifle or automatic hangun
gun control means using your tool and hitting what you aim at- would i use a 9/16 wrench to drive in a nail? no! would i use a hammer to drive in a 9/16 bolt- no!
guns are tools they are made to kill get over it and if you don't understand how and why they work go away.
i'm not going to tell you about your sewing maching the same as i don't expect you to tell me about my lathe machine(if you even know what one is and how it works)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I don't believe that Jesus would own a gun, but based on the bible and the posted passage, he would have instructed people to own a gun.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I don't believe that Jesus would own a gun, but based on the bible and the posted passage, he would have instructed people to own a gun.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow.

That reporter is one stupid *insert derogatory term for female dog*

I bet she uses a lot of Splenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join