It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure 2009 in the media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

and I'm just saying you're wrong lol. I'll bet all my money in the bank that it won't happen in the next 10 years even. LMAO you're dillusional if you believe otherwise. If it even happens at all, it won't be how you expect it to be.

I think you are delusional if you believe it isn't happening already.

How do you know how I expect it to be?

If you read what I wrote, you would know, this IS how I expect it to be, and we are already in it, as far as I am concerned.

I would love all the money you have in the bank, I guess I have 10 years to collect?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Alien Disclosure?

I don't think we will learn about this from our government; however, I do believe we will one day get disclosure from a private agency. Most of the lights we see in the sky can be explained as meteors, space junk, or military air craft. I'm expecting something in the lines of, "We found a life sustaining planet."

Government disclosure is not coming anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by cooler

Mate, nice post but really...the military is up to it's armpits in ET tech already. If it exists, they have it.

This probably goes to the heart of the real reasons to cover and conceal.

The tech makes far too good weaponry...the military will not want to lose the upper hand, as it see it, in the weapon stakes.

If the tech is revealed, the fear is it would be weaponised by crackpots and used against the countries that control it.

This would be a reasonable conclusion untill you realise this technology would enable people to leave this planet should they desire, so i don't see any reason to fear it being used against the current 'holders', as all the religious nuts and idealists need to do is litteraly leave and form their own planet based on whatever ideology they choose.

This is a very small world, and the universe isn't.

you may be right as we dont know how these possible exotic craft may be powered, but for a sec lets assume anti grav craft may be powered by small but very powerful onboard nuclear cells, this indeed would make keeping it out of foolish hands very important, but also consider this if a new planet that supported life like our own was say 50 light years away, even if you traveled 100 times the speed of light it would still take 6 months to get there.
& 50 light years distance is well very local in galactic terms !!.
so unless a star trek style warp coil can be made or folding space in some way can be done, getting to any life sustaining planet in our milkyway galaxy or far beyong doesnt seem very posible.........at present.
as for crackpots well it seems to be sad part of humanity, history is full of them !!.
so i think if the military do currently have this et technology already they probably have no plans to share it unless they stand to make further gains as you pointed out keeping the upper hand is a must.
specially in a world full of crackpots.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think that we live in an heavy, dangerous and artificial

Mediatic Darkness

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
disclosure is set for 2012. its not the end of days so to speak, but the end of this age. the age of unknowing

hence all the crazy hype around that year. they are preparing us for osmething changing and groundbreaking and im fairly certain the entire world will know about aliens after that year

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
I really hope this disclosure will get somewhere fast.

I really want the aliens to share the tech so us normal humans can visit the cosmos with faster than light speed and time travel capabilities and multidimensional travel.

The world seems boring without the aliens chilling with us and giving us rides.

The problem with that, we don't know if our human form can handle that kind of travel. It just might kill us. Different dimensions are not fool proof yet. Ya might be mixing matter with anti matter......then you ..POP!!!!..

Like microwave your butt.....ZZZzzzzzzzzztttt

[edit on 18-7-2009 by merky]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I disagree with you entirely, we are in the middle of it, and the end of it will be when irrefutable evidence or another Roswell occurs.

I hope that someday we see irrefutable evidence of alien craft visiting earth, but its quite a leap to go from points of light in the sky to a crashed disc. I've always believed that its very possible alien craft are visiting us, but seeing all the evidence over the internet has made me a bit skeptical. It seems most people will believe anything is an aliens space craft if its a light in the sky.

Show me video of what is clearly a high advanced craft doing things our aircraft cant. I doubt you'll be able to sow much more than points of light in the sky that could be anything.

We're no where near anything approaching "disclosure".

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Flag and Star. I'll keep an eye on this topic, I like reading everyones opinion on disclosure, I personally believe a mixture though. I do think 2012 will be the end of the "old age" and a "new age" will begin. . .

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Renarism
Flag and Star. I'll keep an eye on this topic, I like reading everyones opinion on disclosure, I personally believe a mixture though. I do think 2012 will be the end of the "old age" and a "new age" will begin. . .

~Renarism

...and planes will fall out of the sky because of the 2010 computer glitch?

When history records the changing of ages, it is referring to long periods that lead up to a paradigm shift. What does this have to do with disclosure, and what age do you think we are heading into?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
topic heading is misleading, you should used something else that implied what you are saying, not some exciting over exaggeration to get people to read

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Every documentary that I see and most websites that quote some Phd from a variety of Universities, always reference one particular time-span when we will find out whether or not we are alone in the universe.
The time they always quote is between 2020 and 2025 and they always say that it will be no later than 2025, yet they never clarify why they choose that particular year.
If it were the same physicist that said it numerous times, I wouldnt think much about it but its a number of them saying it, which makes it all the more curious.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Theres no way a reasonable sized thread will be able to handle videos of all the news internationally for even 6 months of MSM reportings and discussions without causing the hosting computer to simply explode

UFOs - The most self evident phenomona that is considered non-existant. Its not that far off from being skeptical about shooting stars. (yep, I know a couple people whom has never seen one of those either, and simply exclaim wow when I tell them I see typically 1-2 nightly...they ask of course how I see soo many, I tell them..well, it helps first off being outside often at night looking up...sort of a key ingredient..once I decided to no longer smoke indoors, but keep up my pack a day habit, I see alot of stuff in the sky)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Disclosure? Like a big formal meeting on the White House lawn where the President affirms what most people already know? If you know in your heart that the UFOs and intelligent ET life exist, no matter how you came to your conclusion, why do you need government disclosure. Will it somehow validate your belief?

The governments of the world acknowledge the existence of God, but there are no videos of God on Youtube.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Pathos, I when I mentioned that, I was reffering to a poster above me who mentioned 2012 :-)

~Renarism

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
what an interesting world it would be if everyone realized their religion was wrong. If there was only one belief, that of the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Speculation on my part but i think there are two types of ufo...one is military craft like the famous triangle case in belgium, pretty much in my eyes shows they exist.

Then we have the deep black projects that most of the military dont even know about and its probably contained to a very small group of very very powerful people.I say this because the 1947 battle of LA enhanced pic shows something that looks very crude to me and could have been an early prototype rather than an alien ship,but maybe aliens dont care much for aesthetics.

I dont know about anyone else but the shape looks very crude,and in my eyes there is definetly an object there.I dont think the army are dense enough to fire at it for hours if it wasn't.I guess if they have some crazy technology that manipulates mass it wouldn't matter much about the shape.But i think that was a prototype,i guess our member tesla and lyne would link it to Teslas work.It could also have been linked to project paperclip...who knows though.Then again it could be aliens,time travellers etc etc I guess we will never know.But the triangles are definetly military,probably built by skunkworks imo...but i could be wrong about that also

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
While its true there is a lot of main stream coverage...it could be working for the opposite. Flood you with some info, have some laughs about it, move on. its a good way to discredit any distrust of the government by smoothing out one of the biggest lies of all time. I also have been seeing articles against hoaxes or just talking about hoaxes in general, like this one Text Whitecnn talking about the moon landing being a hoax or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

it eould be ridiculous to believe that in theis entire universe we r the only life forms something is out hter wat i dunno but there is something out there

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Anyone else notice what looks like silhouettes of men on 0:38 in the video?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

thank you
when i first saw that live i splurted my drink out! the way it was shot from a distance then underneath to cheering crowds.. i saw it but everyone in my family was like "duhhh...music...good..duhhhh"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join