It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw lights in the sky last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Last night before I went to bed I looked out my window and saw a large round light yellow light ( sort of like the yellow glow of a living room light )above me in the sky, it was sort of just circling around a bit and then it stopped and suddenly another light came out of that, and they were circling each other and dancing, and then two more lights came out of them and they began making more patterns, at one point one light was in the middle and 4 lights circled around it. Then they all sort of went into each other living 1 light again, this process was repeating quite often. My friend was in the toilet and when he came out I ran as fast as I could to show him the lights.

Ya, they were gone
Makes me wonder if I just was hallucinating, but I didn't have anything to drink that night nor did I eat anything "weird" just a pie. It's a shame really, they stayed all that time but the 1 second I leave they disappear. Anyone else experienced this? The lights weren't the ordinary small star or something, these were big yellow lights, and it was a completely silent night.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What state/country do you live in if i may ask?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Australia

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
man! makes you kinda want to carry a camera around at all times...

sure wish you could have gotten that on film.

the closest thing i have ever seen to that was in nevada, although i was drinking and we were shooting at rabbits in the middle of the night... but i was not the onl one to see them. they didnt move fast but drifted into different patterns. from a straight line to a l shape to a box to an upside down v shape and so on til they all kinda dimmed and dissappeared.

cool stuff tho!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Im from Australia too.

May i ask what City/Suburb/Town you live in?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XeonSky

Well, I'll go as far as saying Sydney. But I don't really want to say anymore than that on my location.

new topics

top topics

join