It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Iran election rigged to further NWO plans!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Greetings everyone

There has been much debate here on ATS and in regular media feeds about the Iran election and whether or not it was really rigged. Although the overwhelming majority here seems to agree that the election was rigged or at least not calculated fairly has anyone thought about it being not to serve the plans of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but instead that the election may be part of schemes led by the NWO and powers behind the curtain? My apologies if I have watched Zeitgeist style movies too frequently and have warped my brain to assume the worst in these situations, but please hear me out.

When the current war in Afghanistan broke out after the 9/11 attacks, it quickly lost media attention when Saddam's Iraq took precedence with their "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and our Western powers quickly broke into formation to invade it as well. Besides finishing up Bush Sr.'s work getting rid of a totalitarian leader and companies like Halliburton raking in record profits and Defense Contracting reaching all time highs, what real good did the war there bring? We haven't brought peace and prosperity to the region like we were led to believe we would. We became responsible for increased terrorist movement and strength in the country and have left them with the grass-roots for Democracy in a land where they resent our Western ideas for the overwhelming part.

That being said, many people were claiming that our reasons for invasion into Iraq were politically based and served a higher agenda of economic exploitation. Funny thing is that many of the members of Bilderberg have connections into the fortunes being currently made in the region. So the elite of America and the World scoring off this pillaging should be satisfied right?

Wrong.

Many people have long suspected that Iraq was just the precursor to Iran. That we [puppeted by the NWO] were lusting for the profits to be made there and were ready to capitalize on the chance to exploit the area. Why wouldn't we? It isn't new to our overall imperialistic ways we try to control nations to follow our "example" (but wait Sliadon! It's in the name of Democracy!!
).

So all you need now is a smoking gun.

With the globally unpopular election results I think that the NWO has achieved such a plan. Rather convenient that it be this election... one that happens to coincide with United State's plans to pull many troops out of Iraq and beef up Afghanistan. And what is it that happens to lie sandwiched between the two giving a great chance for a dual-offensive strike?

Crikies! It's Iran.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f76d2cd02ca.jpg[/atsimg]

So now you have global outcry at the travesty of Iran's reigning body to deal with the election results. What follows? Ah, yes. Follow in the ways of a Tiananmen Square China and start killing and gassing your protesters en masse. That becomes a fast way to welcome more condemning.

Add that to the rhetoric we have faced the past few years with nuclear desires of the Iranian ministry to now crimes that are being condemned in the world mind and show a stone-brick leader who is willing to "squash" his opposition protestors and you have an explanation for why the NWO would want this election to fail.

They want it to fail because they want to keep getting rich. They want the riches Iran can offer them if they can have access to their oil wells. By playing into the emotions of the global community and having President Ahmadinejad not give in the crisis will continue to escalate until the United States has no choice but to save the poor people of the nation of Iran from the terrible Dictator that rules them.

Thoughts to this?

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sliadon very well thought out statement. The older I get, the more I believe, everything is rigged. If you ever watched any old Dudley Do Rite cartoons. Nell is always back at the ranch being tied up. While Dudley's, out trying to save the world. Bait and switch, is what it's called in America. Like Bush and 'weapons of mass destruction'.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RD47blog

Thank you for the connection RD47! It wouldn't be the first time such tactics have been used in NWO plots.

Heck it's going on right now! Read this little article to see what I mean...

Republican Congressman Cliff Stearns completely crucified former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson last week on everything from his bailout bait and switch to his tax dodging on $200 million in profits from Goldman Sachs. Paulson’s stuttering and embarrassing attempt to respond made him look guiltier than a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

During the confrontation, Stearns slammed Paulson for his “bait and switch” when he deceived Congress into passing the bailout bill under the proviso that the $750 billion dollar package would be used to purchase toxic debt when in fact it was used to bail out failing financial institutions.

www.prisonplanet.com...

new topics

join