It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails being sprayed by a circular craft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
imprresive!! star and flag... this explains why i saw a chemtrail being created out of thin air......(and at very high speed) looks like either the goverment is using alien tech in order to stealth themselves and do it very quickly or...... they are helping the goverment on this project...... And to anyone who continues stating that its an aircraft breaking the sound barrier.... well the second picture disproves it.... and this only occurs for a few seconds.... and in this picture you can clearly see the object .. when an aircraft is breaking the sound barrier you can still CLEARLY see the aircraft...... also its looks to solid for it to be lens flare.............. I believe most chemtrailing is done at night.... what we need is thermal cams to capture them.... this should pick up there activity.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Debunk this :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d95e801bdcd2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
those photos look like the fake glass ring ufo those kids filmed/made a few weeks ago, i know the article made it to the ats homepage so some of you should know what i am talking about.

anyway interesting pictures, however with allllll the proven hoaxes in the past, i will remain skeptic.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've created exactly the same topic a few days ago...

A chamtrail being spread by a circular craft

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
just a thought here...

when an aircraft breaks the sound barrier and there is ample humidity in the atmosphere, it creates a ring of clouds, perhaps the footage here is simply an aircraft breaking the sound barrier in a high moisture layer of the atmosphere which would also explain the thick contrails?

my 2 cents any way

haha ya...and he has a 10k camera to capture the sound barrier break. U know how fast his shutter would need to be, as well as his lense?
the photo itself isn't high res. so thats wrong.
lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In case there's anyone out there that doubts the chem trail phenomenon, I can say that I have seen them recently and regularly for about a decade here in the northwest. Not a couple of streaks in the sky, not a high flying jet or two flying overhead but literally a grid of smoke trails evenly spaced across the entire sky that eventually expand into total cloud cover. Great picture op. One day I'll have a camera with me when I'm standing under these weird checker boards. I guess the perpetrators must think since American Disc crafts are and have been secret for a while, why not tie in another black op to their function. Maybe those can hold more sterilization juice.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
there are already two existing threads about that webpage...

i know, because i was going to start one about this, but i performed a Search first...

A chemtrail being sprayed by a curious circular aircraft. Colorado, 2008

Aerosol Anomalies

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Something needs to be cleared up.

Nothing in particular happens when an aircraft "breaks the sound barrier". There is no barrier and nothing breaks. The cloud that forms around fast moving aircraft is cause by the rapid compression and decompression of the air around the aircraft. It is called a Prandtl-Glauert Cloud and it can occur at speeds well below the speed of sound.

Finally, it should be clear that Prandtl-Glauert condensation has nothing to do with "breaking the sound barrier" and is not a Star Trek-like "burst" through Mach one. An aircraft can generate a Prandtl-Glauert condensation cloud without ever exceeding the speed of sound.

Source

That said, the images on carnicom look faked to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

S&F

Now read William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden" there have been throughout history sightings of circular aircraft spraying and each time this has heralded in "plague".

All would do well to read Bramley's "The Gods of Eden"

They would soon discover that their forms of arrogant knowledge are indeed primitive and sorely lacking.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
it was a time machine. don't ya know?

They are coming back to warn us about the reptilian leaders that are coaxing us to our slow deaths through poison water, food and air.

I've seen them in my dreams. They are here now. Beware.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Wow, I think that might be a tough one to debunk.
Good find...

PEACE!!!

anybody that WANTS to debunk something can easily rationalize it away in THEIR own mind....all it takes is some determination........and creativity

the truth likes to hide sometimes........in fact some times i think the truth is meaningless and not absolute unless you are dealing with numbers

I think chemtrails have a good chance of being used to help sterilize people.......

I don't know what other real use they would have unless it's some type of high tech technique that ......i dunno helps Haarp turn the ionishpere and air particles into some type of more electronically charged (heavy metal's included in chemtrails) "plasma" which makes ELF waves more transmitable /powerful in order to ???? keep people docile? mutlipurpose?......alot of times when people aren't aware of new technology ....they simply don't put certain possibilities in their mind as being realistic .

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OK. Ya think that chemtrails have chemicals. Just do the math. I have. I used barium as the toxicant since that has been widely reported (not verified).

I chose 50 cities (worldwide) and 50 square miles above each city they would be spraying. For a harmful long-term dose of barium, you would utilize over 50% of the total barium production in the world. Not considering that chemtrails are seen in hundreds if not thousand of cities....well you get the picture.

No one wants to get at the truth. They enjoy these amusing theories, and god knows I have tried to convince many using rationale, science and engineering. The best solution is to perform soil stratified sampling at various depths to determine if a chemical (such as a metal) is in greater concentrations on the upper soil levels. Its an easy approach. And has been used millions of times to determine chemical fallout from industrial plants and incinerators.

But no. No one wants to chase that deer in the headlights. Their blog might not have a reason to exist.

I practiced toxicology for two decades and managed numerous field studies for air pollutants.

The chemtrails theory is bullsh$t! Like it or not, you have zero proof, and do not wish to proceed in a scientific manner to determine whether your postulate is true. Its the same for UFO.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I agree and you raise a great point. Scientific evidence is the only way to prove anything is happening, nobody seems to be providing any though...

One question I have, as you obviously do have some degree of knowledge in toxicology is would these soil samples be able to show bacterial life changes and micro-organism abundance or lack there of relatively clearly?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
OK. Ya think that chemtrails have chemicals. Just do the math. I have. I used barium as the toxicant since that has been widely reported (not verified).

I chose 50 cities (worldwide) and 50 square miles above each city they would be spraying. For a harmful long-term dose of barium, you would utilize over 50% of the total barium production in the world. Not considering that chemtrails are seen in hundreds if not thousand of cities....well you get the picture.

No one wants to get at the truth. They enjoy these amusing theories, and god knows I have tried to convince many using rationale, science and engineering. The best solution is to perform soil stratified sampling at various depths to determine if a chemical (such as a metal) is in greater concentrations on the upper soil levels. Its an easy approach. And has been used millions of times to determine chemical fallout from industrial plants and incinerators.

But no. No one wants to chase that deer in the headlights. Their blog might not have a reason to exist.

I practiced toxicology for two decades and managed numerous field studies for air pollutants.

The chemtrails theory is bullsh$t! Like it or not, you have zero proof, and do not wish to proceed in a scientific manner to determine whether your postulate is true. Its the same for UFO.

While you are quick to suggest they are spraying a radioactive substance that would effect and be identified by any radiation detectors in the areas dosed (barium), you fail to offer any smart way to find biological substances that break down outside organisms. Take a look around there are lots of pictures of this phenomenon on the web, hardly no evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
hmmmm couldnt these also be connected to those other ring objects

www.youtube.com...

there are more sightings like this and i see the same form mmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

pfff you always say things are fake, why give a reason and an explanation why are they fake according to you...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Something needs to be cleared up.

Nothing in particular happens when an aircraft "breaks the sound barrier". There is no barrier and nothing breaks. The cloud that forms around fast moving aircraft is cause by the rapid compression and decompression of the air around the aircraft. It is called a Prandtl-Glauert Cloud and it can occur at speeds well below the speed of sound.

Finally, it should be clear that Prandtl-Glauert condensation has nothing to do with "breaking the sound barrier" and is not a Star Trek-like "burst" through Mach one. An aircraft can generate a Prandtl-Glauert condensation cloud without ever exceeding the speed of sound.

Source

That said, the images on carnicom look faked to me.

also ahm it IS breaking the sound barrier why because you are passing it meaning breaking the barrier and its not like breaking things its a different way of breaking...... about the last thing you are right you see it also allot when planes take off or when they pass a cloud layer i have it always when i fly passing a layer of cumulus.

for the rest nice find

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Intriguing. I've never seen disks quite like that - and throwing off chemtrails as well.

To me, "chemtrails" is a human activity, so I'd guess that the aircraft are something the government has dreamed up. I can't imagine what advantage there could be to a disk-shaped aircraft.

I'm wondering whether this is some sort of secret military craft, meant to disburse a chemical onto enemy troops (or civilians). It could be that the chemtrails here are harmless, but intended to show how the stuff would disburse in real use. But this is all pure conjecture and guessing.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I live in the mountains south of Vail. I have seen these too.

I've tried to photograph them, but they are usually higher than other craft.

Those pics are great. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Sometimes, I feel like the only one in the state believing in Chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join